Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | origin of your username?
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
Kesten means chestnut in a bunch of slavic languages, including mine! I honestly just picked it because it's a fun word to say :)
Kesten means chestnut in a bunch of slavic languages, including mine! I honestly just picked it because it's a fun word to say :)
I
I
I
they/them
skins & accents
it is the name of my first mlp oc
it is the name of my first mlp oc
1sAnyd1.gif48731130.pngLDICVbr.gif
A long while back, I had done a story which featuring a god who, happened to be a Sheep. shuffle a few elements and voila. a Username.
A long while back, I had done a story which featuring a god who, happened to be a Sheep. shuffle a few elements and voila. a Username.
1086ef29feb805a7b493f37586de5f42a0c51429.jpghttps://flamecaller-terracotta-figurine.tumblr.com/
Old username, Diff12, is when I pressed some easy-to-remember keys and easy to remember numbers and got the name. I use it by default when i need to make a quick username.
Current username is from a scrunkly robot in a spoopy card game. He big spoilers.
Old username, Diff12, is when I pressed some easy-to-remember keys and easy to remember numbers and got the name. I use it by default when i need to make a quick username.
Current username is from a scrunkly robot in a spoopy card game. He big spoilers.
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
Abaddon karma
my first ever DND character

"The Hebrew term Abaddon, and its Greek equivalent Apollyon appear in the Bible as both a place of destruction and an archangel of the abyss. In the Hebrew Bible, abaddon is used with reference to a bottomless pit, often appearing alongside the place Sheol, meaning the realm of the dead. "

im not a very uhhh bible person but abaddon sounded amazing. i know in the kjv it said something like the angel of thee abyss and the commander of the army of locus
Abaddon karma
my first ever DND character

"The Hebrew term Abaddon, and its Greek equivalent Apollyon appear in the Bible as both a place of destruction and an archangel of the abyss. In the Hebrew Bible, abaddon is used with reference to a bottomless pit, often appearing alongside the place Sheol, meaning the realm of the dead. "

im not a very uhhh bible person but abaddon sounded amazing. i know in the kjv it said something like the angel of thee abyss and the commander of the army of locus

Rbf96Oh.gif
When I was really young, we moved to a warmer state. The apartment complex with lived in briefly had a lot of lizards about, and I fell in love with them (and catching them haha). When I made my Minecraft account, I chose LizzardLady for my username, and it stuck with me for everything else.
When I was really young, we moved to a warmer state. The apartment complex with lived in briefly had a lot of lizards about, and I fell in love with them (and catching them haha). When I made my Minecraft account, I chose LizzardLady for my username, and it stuck with me for everything else.
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
I wanted to mix animal names with 'owl' and 'lion' turned out to flow nicely with it
I wanted to mix animal names with 'owl' and 'lion' turned out to flow nicely with it
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
Mine is really just a spelling error, it was supposed to be EchoCry but I put two c's and it stuck
Mine is really just a spelling error, it was supposed to be EchoCry but I put two c's and it stuck
rG5P1Tt.png
My old name was xxChrysoconxx because I was obsessed with maned wolves, and my friend named her account the scientific name of her favourite bird, so I copied her. Except I misspelled it...

Now it's xWanderingNerium! I've had an obsession with oleander flowers for a few years now, I think they're gorgeous and I love that they're poisonous. So I looked up the scientific name for oleander and boom.. nerium. I love it so much. Then I liked the idea of oleander flowers just kind of growing wherever they wanted to, or "wandering". So boom! Pretty cringy but I love it xD
My old name was xxChrysoconxx because I was obsessed with maned wolves, and my friend named her account the scientific name of her favourite bird, so I copied her. Except I misspelled it...

Now it's xWanderingNerium! I've had an obsession with oleander flowers for a few years now, I think they're gorgeous and I love that they're poisonous. So I looked up the scientific name for oleander and boom.. nerium. I love it so much. Then I liked the idea of oleander flowers just kind of growing wherever they wanted to, or "wandering". So boom! Pretty cringy but I love it xD
Koresh.png

go check them out :] ^
current user is my brothers username that i just added a 1 too, i want to change it but idk if itd be appropriate for fr...
current user is my brothers username that i just added a 1 too, i want to change it but idk if itd be appropriate for fr...
he/they
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91