Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | origin of your username?
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
I'm obsessed with bugs and with the idea of becoming a detective so I asked my friend what my username should be and he said 'thebugdetective' so now that's my name almost everywhere.
I'm obsessed with bugs and with the idea of becoming a detective so I asked my friend what my username should be and he said 'thebugdetective' so now that's my name almost everywhere.
If I don't respond it's because I'm either working or busy, I promise I'm not ignoring you.
Also I'm sorry if I ever sound rude, I'm not trying to be, I'm just socially awkward.
Ehh… it’s kind of a theme. My name in real life means goddess of night, and I just did a project on the different kinds of moon phases. Plus, all my friends that joined fr after me chose moon names too. Fullmoon22, HalfMoons2, Cresentmoon123, Lunarbatlights, etc.
Ehh… it’s kind of a theme. My name in real life means goddess of night, and I just did a project on the different kinds of moon phases. Plus, all my friends that joined fr after me chose moon names too. Fullmoon22, HalfMoons2, Cresentmoon123, Lunarbatlights, etc.
ccG5mjK.png
It's my gamer tag on everything, my bf changed his awhile back,,, and being the obsessed person I am I matched mine to his :) I also use it for my gaming social medias like tiktok
It's my gamer tag on everything, my bf changed his awhile back,,, and being the obsessed person I am I matched mine to his :) I also use it for my gaming social medias like tiktok
nnBylsC.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
ytkEBod.png
XbjATWE.png
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
Whenever I see crows, I always count them to tell my fortune! I don’t really believe in it, but I love the poem.

”One for sorrow,
Two for myrrh,
Three for a blessing
Four for a curse,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret to never be told,
Eight for a wish,
Nine for a kiss,
Ten and pray there’s a bird you missed,
Eleven for health,
Twelve for wealth,
Thirteen beware it’s the devil himself
Whenever I see crows, I always count them to tell my fortune! I don’t really believe in it, but I love the poem.

”One for sorrow,
Two for myrrh,
Three for a blessing
Four for a curse,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret to never be told,
Eight for a wish,
Nine for a kiss,
Ten and pray there’s a bird you missed,
Eleven for health,
Twelve for wealth,
Thirteen beware it’s the devil himself
21cub4.png
I wanted to come up with an online alias but my brain wasn't working so I scrambled my birthday and added an A
I wanted to come up with an online alias but my brain wasn't working so I scrambled my birthday and added an A
stormcatcher.png
✧ DpntJu9.png

- aster • they/them
- formerly a8247
- GMT+8 / FR+15/16
- about

ANrbpxj.png

pu9f70K.gif
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91