Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [done] 75x4 misses NH/G1, tuples, etc.
1 2 3 4 5
:') Belated by several hours but I snagged him, thank you so much for the PA! Really good to hear you're doing well! :D [emoji=familiar heart size=1] FINALLY got myself a proper Moistling, bahaha... and he's got some fun potential, too. I'm excited! :D
:') Belated by several hours but I snagged him, thank you so much for the PA! Really good to hear you're doing well! :D FINALLY got myself a proper Moistling, bahaha... and he's got some fun potential, too. I'm excited! :D
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@CrownedLadybug not too low at all! 50g works for me <3 i'll go set up a PA now! C:
@CrownedLadybug not too low at all! 50g works for me <3 i'll go set up a PA now! C:
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Vaixation oop just saw this - thank you as well!! :D i'm super happy you finally got one you liked! would love to see what you do with 'em if you ever feel like sharing ^u^
@Vaixation oop just saw this - thank you as well!! :D i'm super happy you finally got one you liked! would love to see what you do with 'em if you ever feel like sharing ^u^
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi would I be able to snag the goldenrod/smoke/carrot girl (75757573) for 150g? c:
@Alphazi would I be able to snag the goldenrod/smoke/carrot girl (75757573) for 150g? c:
Two hours ahead of FRT

Voidbreak, an odd clan of Shadow and Light dragons nestled in a forest at the border between the Tangled Woods and the Sunbeam Ruins.
@Corvian hi there! sorry for the delay - absolutely!! :D i'll go set up a PA now! <3
@Corvian hi there! sorry for the delay - absolutely!! :D i'll go set up a PA now! <3
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Rahkali hi there! i haven't heard anyone else voice interest in the shale/sanguine/berry boy - i'd be happy to accept with your offer if you'd like him still! :D
@Rahkali hi there! i haven't heard anyone else voice interest in the shale/sanguine/berry boy - i'd be happy to accept with your offer if you'd like him still! :D
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@alphazi

Definitely still interested! <3 If you’ll pls send me a PA I’ll pick him up as soon as I’m able~ (I’m about to leave for work atm)
@alphazi

Definitely still interested! <3 If you’ll pls send me a PA I’ll pick him up as soon as I’m able~ (I’m about to leave for work atm)
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali sweet! thank you very much ^u^ i'll go set up a PA now! (great timing, just checked before bed LOL - good luck at work!)
@Rahkali sweet! thank you very much ^u^ i'll go set up a PA now! (great timing, just checked before bed LOL - good luck at work!)
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi
Could I grab #75757578 for 40kt?
@Alphazi
Could I grab #75757578 for 40kt?
BiXaltQ.gif
@Lydun yeah sure! i'll go set up a PA :> thanks!
@Lydun yeah sure! i'll go set up a PA :> thanks!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 3 4 5