Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 115 116
are there no digsites open yet?
are there no digsites open yet?
Loving the Troodos and the Styracavus
Loving the Troodos and the Styracavus
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
Very excited about this new update!

Something I'd like to mention however, as I'm unsure if this is a bug or if it has been mentioned before:

-Yesterday I tried sending research notes to a friend. This was only possible once they themselves interacted with this new activity. As we were in contact and they activated it, I immediately sent them my research notes, and they sent some back to me, this while both of us had a pickaxe up and running, so the activity was actually "busy" for 15 minutes at the time the other person sent the research notes. Both of us received a notification of the other sending these notes, and we could see the notes being used in our activity's interface.

-Today however I did this new activity as part of my dailies, while the friend with whom I wanted to share the notes had not been online all day. This time the game did provide me the option to send research notes to this player, which I did. Now they came home however, they told me they did not receive any notification of receiving research notes, nor did their activity interface display the notes being used.
-Myself, a different friend claimed to have sent me their research notes, also at a moment where I was not actively running this activity myself. I too did not receive a notification of receiving these notes, nor does the activity interface display these notes being used whatsoever.

It would thus seem like somehow, any research notes being sent to a player who is not actively using a pickaxe or magnifying glass at that specific point in time, are simply rendered void, which is pretty sad. I cannot imagine it to be intentional where we have to make agreements with our friends about the precise point in time during which we send our research notes out, just to make sure they have an active research at that specific moment?
Very excited about this new update!

Something I'd like to mention however, as I'm unsure if this is a bug or if it has been mentioned before:

-Yesterday I tried sending research notes to a friend. This was only possible once they themselves interacted with this new activity. As we were in contact and they activated it, I immediately sent them my research notes, and they sent some back to me, this while both of us had a pickaxe up and running, so the activity was actually "busy" for 15 minutes at the time the other person sent the research notes. Both of us received a notification of the other sending these notes, and we could see the notes being used in our activity's interface.

-Today however I did this new activity as part of my dailies, while the friend with whom I wanted to share the notes had not been online all day. This time the game did provide me the option to send research notes to this player, which I did. Now they came home however, they told me they did not receive any notification of receiving research notes, nor did their activity interface display the notes being used.
-Myself, a different friend claimed to have sent me their research notes, also at a moment where I was not actively running this activity myself. I too did not receive a notification of receiving these notes, nor does the activity interface display these notes being used whatsoever.

It would thus seem like somehow, any research notes being sent to a player who is not actively using a pickaxe or magnifying glass at that specific point in time, are simply rendered void, which is pretty sad. I cannot imagine it to be intentional where we have to make agreements with our friends about the precise point in time during which we send our research notes out, just to make sure they have an active research at that specific moment?
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@NekkoChan

I got four yesterday and four today! Number is random.
@NekkoChan

I got four yesterday and four today! Number is random.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
@SunstonePhoenix
Oh, good to know. Thanks!
@SunstonePhoenix
Oh, good to know. Thanks!
@Piratewolfie

I somehow managed to get a note during the night, despite having already used all of my magnifying glasses/pick axes for the day. Unsure why it didn’t work for you ???
@Piratewolfie

I somehow managed to get a note during the night, despite having already used all of my magnifying glasses/pick axes for the day. Unsure why it didn’t work for you ???

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
@Piratewolfie
Though I do not know why you and your friend did not see the notes when you were not actively working, I got notes throughout the day, including several times when my worksites were not being worked.
You should be getting notes regardless of if you are currently working or not, the same as I was getting yesterday.
@Piratewolfie
Though I do not know why you and your friend did not see the notes when you were not actively working, I got notes throughout the day, including several times when my worksites were not being worked.
You should be getting notes regardless of if you are currently working or not, the same as I was getting yesterday.
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
This is wonderful!

The only thing though is the notification in the way stone area to ‘spread the knowledge’ is driving me crazy. I’m not a very social player, so it’s just going to be a perpetual reminder there for me I can do nothing about in between mustering enough resources for the 8 needed to donate :/ Unlike the other waystone activities, which don’t put pressure on you to have social interaction.

Can we have that tab appear at 8 research resources rather than 3?

This is wonderful!

The only thing though is the notification in the way stone area to ‘spread the knowledge’ is driving me crazy. I’m not a very social player, so it’s just going to be a perpetual reminder there for me I can do nothing about in between mustering enough resources for the 8 needed to donate :/ Unlike the other waystone activities, which don’t put pressure on you to have social interaction.

Can we have that tab appear at 8 research resources rather than 3?

oQTeZuq.png
So how does one actually participate at a dig site? Ever since the feature released a few days ago I haven't figured it out. From what I understand, everyone should have the thunder lizard dig site but am I wrong on this? So far I am only able to muster tools, that's it.
So how does one actually participate at a dig site? Ever since the feature released a few days ago I haven't figured it out. From what I understand, everyone should have the thunder lizard dig site but am I wrong on this? So far I am only able to muster tools, that's it.
@SunstonePhoenix @Nekomori
That really is odd indeed. This is just hard to confirm since of course multiple people are involved and I cannot just test this myself. All I know is that, while I got it to work just fine yesterday while we were actually occupied with the activity, it doesn't seem to work when we sent the research notes while the other person was not playing.

I just hope it's a one-time issue then. :(
@SunstonePhoenix @Nekomori
That really is odd indeed. This is just hard to confirm since of course multiple people are involved and I cannot just test this myself. All I know is that, while I got it to work just fine yesterday while we were actually occupied with the activity, it doesn't seem to work when we sent the research notes while the other person was not playing.

I just hope it's a one-time issue then. :(
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 115 116