Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 115 116
I just want to say thanks for this new feature. I'm always happy to get another daily to do on the site, and this is the first time in a while the game's driven me to go out and make some new friends. [emoji=imperial happy size=1] I do have one potential suggestion. I'm making the assumption that there is one rewarded item per completed dig site target because there are 16 sub-divisions in the Thunder Lizard dig site and 16 items released. (If that is not the case, do ignore this next part.) If that is true, the ability to rope off certain digsite targets after they've been dug up at least once might be useful. For example, I foresee the new genes as being more popular repeat targets than the familiars, which most people will only collect one of and then have no further need of. Being able to focus re-digs toward the targets players most want would be a good way to help players achieve their goals quicker.
I just want to say thanks for this new feature. I'm always happy to get another daily to do on the site, and this is the first time in a while the game's driven me to go out and make some new friends.

I do have one potential suggestion. I'm making the assumption that there is one rewarded item per completed dig site target because there are 16 sub-divisions in the Thunder Lizard dig site and 16 items released. (If that is not the case, do ignore this next part.) If that is true, the ability to rope off certain digsite targets after they've been dug up at least once might be useful. For example, I foresee the new genes as being more popular repeat targets than the familiars, which most people will only collect one of and then have no further need of. Being able to focus re-digs toward the targets players most want would be a good way to help players achieve their goals quicker.
NiMHBVV.png
Super excited to get digging!! Arlo looks adorable too <3
Super excited to get digging!! Arlo looks adorable too <3
I Love Spirals GIVE THEM TO ME NOW
sZShZzW.pngv2PJF9u.png3adgzZD.png
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
[quote name="siltstrider" date="2022-02-08 10:04:42" ] It's an incredible shame that this activity does not benefit people who aren't socialites and/or don't accept random friend requests. I got a single pickax for 8 whole research notes. Can we at least sell these items to make some sort of profit for our time? Because people like me who don't want to be friends with randoms are missing out on an entire aspect of Arlo. [/quote] This is the only reason I'm happy I don't have a problem adding peeps, I figured something like this would be done.
siltstrider wrote on 2022-02-08 10:04:42:
It's an incredible shame that this activity does not benefit people who aren't socialites and/or don't accept random friend requests. I got a single pickax for 8 whole research notes. Can we at least sell these items to make some sort of profit for our time? Because people like me who don't want to be friends with randoms are missing out on an entire aspect of Arlo.

This is the only reason I'm happy I don't have a problem adding peeps, I figured something like this would be done.
DINOS?????????? YO MY CHILDHOOD PALEONTOLOGY DREAMS ARE COMING BACK TO LIFE
DINOS?????????? YO MY CHILDHOOD PALEONTOLOGY DREAMS ARE COMING BACK TO LIFE
6Y37bTm.png
... Is it really the case that we only get 1 resource for every 8 research notes mustered? I would honestly rather have the original planned treasure payout. That seems very little, regardless of the fact I understand we are being penalized for not wanting to socialize very much, I still feel like it should maybe be balanced a little more.
... Is it really the case that we only get 1 resource for every 8 research notes mustered? I would honestly rather have the original planned treasure payout. That seems very little, regardless of the fact I understand we are being penalized for not wanting to socialize very much, I still feel like it should maybe be balanced a little more.
UwPE0Qp.png
So… just asking… if you have eight notes and you give them all away to friends, do you get experience for each note you give away (eight times)?
So… just asking… if you have eight notes and you give them all away to friends, do you get experience for each note you give away (eight times)?
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
@Chimalus
@Esmara
Quote:
I think it means they have to manually go in and click the new, unlocked tiles to reveal the image beneath (or click the Clean Up all Worked Tiles) button before new Research Notes will register. If you get nine, don't clean them up, then get three more, it won't register because you haven't cleared up the ones you already got from previous notes.
Quote:
Not only does it not register, but you literally can't get the notes. I had nine notes on tiles while a pickaxe was working, and a person trying to send me three more notes couldn't send them; my name didn't appear on the list. When my pickaxe finished and I was able to clear the nine note tiles, the person was able to send their three notes.

Thanks! That really clears it up!
@Chimalus
@Esmara
Quote:
I think it means they have to manually go in and click the new, unlocked tiles to reveal the image beneath (or click the Clean Up all Worked Tiles) button before new Research Notes will register. If you get nine, don't clean them up, then get three more, it won't register because you haven't cleared up the ones you already got from previous notes.
Quote:
Not only does it not register, but you literally can't get the notes. I had nine notes on tiles while a pickaxe was working, and a person trying to send me three more notes couldn't send them; my name didn't appear on the list. When my pickaxe finished and I was able to clear the nine note tiles, the person was able to send their three notes.

Thanks! That really clears it up!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
ayyayayayy also um i have a kind of arlo [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74513162][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745132/74513162_350.png[/img][/url]
ayyayayayy

also um i have a kind of arlo
74513162_350.png
So far I'm really enjoying this new feature!
So far I'm really enjoying this new feature!
100_zeff_moff.pngboo.png OlZhFQA.png
@garchomper You sure do! All I did in the workshop was a breed change and blend! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=2&breed=15&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=0&winggene=42&wings=153&auth=5e49681cf8d12173c29e2e869264aa46ea433e98&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@garchomper You sure do! All I did in the workshop was a breed change and blend!

dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=2&breed=15&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=0&winggene=42&wings=153&auth=5e49681cf8d12173c29e2e869264aa46ea433e98&dummyext=prev.png
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
fkWjutW.png WKtl2lb.png rix3ppo.png
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 115 116