Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 115 116
Oh my goodness it's dinosaur stuff... this is all I could have ever wanted. Thank you for this, devs.
Oh my goodness it's dinosaur stuff... this is all I could have ever wanted. Thank you for this, devs.
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
aaaaahhhhhh, I'm so exited about this! The new familiars are awesome!!!!! and the scene is pretty, we now have a T-REX VISTA?!! And new aparel AND genes!!!!
This is a masterpost!!!!

Thank you so much devs!! this must have taken so much work! We realy apreciate it!
aaaaahhhhhh, I'm so exited about this! The new familiars are awesome!!!!! and the scene is pretty, we now have a T-REX VISTA?!! And new aparel AND genes!!!!
This is a masterpost!!!!

Thank you so much devs!! this must have taken so much work! We realy apreciate it!
FRT+9 (Europe time)
Open for role playing (some dragons have a recorded past, others are blank)
Online everyday (but not always long)
Let's go!!!!

And the new genes look so cool!
Let's go!!!!

And the new genes look so cool!
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
DINOSAURS! YAY

I need them all
DINOSAURS! YAY

I need them all
s2RV7ry.png
Will we be able to buy pickaxes and brushes in a future update?

I'd love to be able to make them at Baldwin's, or swap at Swipp's Stand too!
Will we be able to buy pickaxes and brushes in a future update?

I'd love to be able to make them at Baldwin's, or swap at Swipp's Stand too!
d2RaM8m.gifIZQxqWG.gif
woah official dinosaurs on fr! this is absolutely sick! i'm very excited to figure this out :)
woah official dinosaurs on fr! this is absolutely sick! i'm very excited to figure this out :)
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Awesome! I love Arlo! Thank you guys for all your hard work!!!!
Awesome! I love Arlo! Thank you guys for all your hard work!!!!
-ZeroTheDark (SubtleShenanigans)
To update my earlier comment: I have now played some of Arlo's and it is cool as heck
To update my earlier comment: I have now played some of Arlo's and it is cool as heck
xMxPx78.png
Hmmm......Think about this.....'Thunder' Lizards...Thunder + LGITHNING........maybe it's a clue? :D One can hope hehehe
Also accepting friend requests for this :D (Sent my notes out already today tho, sorry!)
Hmmm......Think about this.....'Thunder' Lizards...Thunder + LGITHNING........maybe it's a clue? :D One can hope hehehe
Also accepting friend requests for this :D (Sent my notes out already today tho, sorry!)
Loves all things feline
Yess, thank you for the new trading post activity fr team!
Yess, thank you for the new trading post activity fr team!
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 115 116