Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 115 116
Pog
Pog
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
i adore the new familiars and scene <3
i adore the new familiars and scene <3
4ZwFOyz.png
MY AUTIE SPECIAL INTEREST HEART IS SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. DINOSAURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
MY AUTIE SPECIAL INTEREST HEART IS SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. DINOSAURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
20.png Panromantic.png
tyEuRXe.png
NN9NPXA.png
rUoKR6y.png
Autistic.png
YMPbu9R.png
TWUOxzI.png
176 nests hosted and counting...
Yooo
Yooo
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
[quote name="Gryphling" date="2022-02-07 13:36:18" ] Because the Dinosaur Armor chests only provide 3 random pieces of apparel each, are multiple copies of each chest buried? It would feel unfair if a single player wasn't able to obtain all 7 pieces of an apparel set just from doing Arlo's activity. [/quote] [font=sylfaen]@Gryphling they did mention that you can complete each dig site multiple times. i would assume as many as you like given that you need exp to level up. so no fear, you'll be able to get the full set yourself! what i'd like to know is if there will be other ways to get the tools? if the cap for them is real high... i just hope so. was unlucky with how many tools i got today
Gryphling wrote on 2022-02-07 13:36:18:
Because the Dinosaur Armor chests only provide 3 random pieces of apparel each, are multiple copies of each chest buried? It would feel unfair if a single player wasn't able to obtain all 7 pieces of an apparel set just from doing Arlo's activity.

@Gryphling they did mention that you can complete each dig site multiple times. i would assume as many as you like given that you need exp to level up. so no fear, you'll be able to get the full set yourself!

what i'd like to know is if there will be other ways to get the tools? if the cap for them is real high... i just hope so. was unlucky with how many tools i got today
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
Will it be possible that new items/plots get added to existing sites?
Will it be possible that new items/plots get added to existing sites?
I love the new dinosaur familiars!

How long does it take for work orders to finish?
I love the new dinosaur familiars!

How long does it take for work orders to finish?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
NOOOOOO RIP, I didn't even notice the genes' shadows were broken, aw man I freaking loved the harsh ones. Oh well, that's my problem.... :pensive:
NOOOOOO RIP, I didn't even notice the genes' shadows were broken, aw man I freaking loved the harsh ones. Oh well, that's my problem.... :pensive:
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Oooh, I like it's set up so far!
Oooh, I like it's set up so far!
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
DINOSAURS????????
DINOSAURS????????
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 115 116