Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 115 116
AWESOME
AWESOME
VVM4XuM.png
What does the archaeology level do anyway?
What does the archaeology level do anyway?
GJ4HbdE.gif
So excited!!![emoji=obelisk star size=1]
So excited!!!
mi9zDxC.png
I’m glad you considered those who prefer a solo play option! I’ll be sending my clues out, because there’s a good community out there, but I’m glad you thought this through.
I’m glad you considered those who prefer a solo play option! I’ll be sending my clues out, because there’s a good community out there, but I’m glad you thought this through.
[quote name="Mintshakes" date="2022-02-07 10:35:59" ] me, a real life archaeologist crying with gritted teeth: yes....dinosaurs are so. so cool. love 'em. but unless they made pottery i can not help you with those big ole bones. that's a paleontologist [/quote] To a dragon, I imagine that paleontology is basically archaeology lol EDIT: Please [b]do not tag me[/b] in further discussion on this, unless you happen to be Mintshakes. The above is a joke.
Mintshakes wrote on 2022-02-07 10:35:59:
me, a real life archaeologist crying with gritted teeth: yes....dinosaurs are so. so cool. love 'em. but unless they made pottery i can not help you with those big ole bones. that's a paleontologist

To a dragon, I imagine that paleontology is basically archaeology lol

EDIT: Please do not tag me in further discussion on this, unless you happen to be Mintshakes. The above is a joke.
I know it's going to be a while before anyone uncovers multiple plots, but are the rewards randomized, or do you get a specific one for each plot?
I know it's going to be a while before anyone uncovers multiple plots, but are the rewards randomized, or do you get a specific one for each plot?
jt3PpxV.png Lorem.....

GuAY.png
OMG THE TROODO ARE ADORABLE QvQ
OMG THE TROODO ARE ADORABLE QvQ
JuaytuP.png
hHi8SF1.png
tqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png
unknown.png 2PeYDZ0.png 2sUJOiW.png

New genes too! Wow~~
New genes too! Wow~~
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
Are there other ways to get pickaxes/magnifying glasses or can they only be obtained by mustering resources?
Are there other ways to get pickaxes/magnifying glasses or can they only be obtained by mustering resources?
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
so wait-- okay, the first time we uncover a plot we get "items and experience points." but if we can uncover it again we get---ribbons? or are the ribbons for uncovering more than one at once? this answer is very confusing to me.

EDIT: "yes, you can complete them multiple times to receive the same reward."
found the answer clicking through here, but could this be more clear in the actual FAQ?
so wait-- okay, the first time we uncover a plot we get "items and experience points." but if we can uncover it again we get---ribbons? or are the ribbons for uncovering more than one at once? this answer is very confusing to me.

EDIT: "yes, you can complete them multiple times to receive the same reward."
found the answer clicking through here, but could this be more clear in the actual FAQ?
my images broke....fix later sol.
they/them.
fr+2
friendly&anxious.
Small_Capy.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 115 116