Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 115 116
OMG HIIII ARLO
OMG HIIII ARLO
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
dino time!
dino time!
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
The new features mechanics are awesome, though I’m disappointed the first dig site is dinosaurs. Happy for the dinosaur lovers, since I know there’s a lot of crossover with dragon lovers, but I just could not be less interested.

Hope the next one is digging up artifacts from a second age civilization, like the mysterious one that was uncovered and then just not followed up on in Dustcarve Dig.

Also, really? Yet another set of spiky armor, don’t we already have like two of those? I would think that a safari/archeologist type outfit would be just as appropriate for the theme, while being more unique and versatile.
The new features mechanics are awesome, though I’m disappointed the first dig site is dinosaurs. Happy for the dinosaur lovers, since I know there’s a lot of crossover with dragon lovers, but I just could not be less interested.

Hope the next one is digging up artifacts from a second age civilization, like the mysterious one that was uncovered and then just not followed up on in Dustcarve Dig.

Also, really? Yet another set of spiky armor, don’t we already have like two of those? I would think that a safari/archeologist type outfit would be just as appropriate for the theme, while being more unique and versatile.
I am happy we have a new activity to play. Thank you!
I am happy we have a new activity to play. Thank you!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
ohh this is such a nice feature!! casual enough, but with a lot of good rewards :D i'm fine with slower paced gameplay, especially as im getting busier ^^

although i wonder if the tools are able to be carried over into the next day? i feel like using magnifying glasses towards the end might be more worthwhile, but i don't want to lose the ones i have now

ohh this is such a nice feature!! casual enough, but with a lot of good rewards :D i'm fine with slower paced gameplay, especially as im getting busier ^^

although i wonder if the tools are able to be carried over into the next day? i feel like using magnifying glasses towards the end might be more worthwhile, but i don't want to lose the ones i have now

Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
I love the new dinosaur familiars, and the new genes, scene, and vista. I’m still not super thrilled about the friend-centered aspect of it and its effect on progress. I know donating to the guild is supposed to supplement that, but I wasn’t able to do that today. [emoji=obelisk sleepy size=1] Anyway, I love this guy. [item=Armored Iguanador]
I love the new dinosaur familiars, and the new genes, scene, and vista. I’m still not super thrilled about the friend-centered aspect of it and its effect on progress. I know donating to the guild is supposed to supplement that, but I wasn’t able to do that today.

Anyway, I love this guy.
Armored Iguanador
UwPE0Qp.png
This is super cool, I already started digging [emoji=obelisk love size=1] Question, does donating to the guild give you experince points too or just additional resources?
This is super cool, I already started digging

Question, does donating to the guild give you experince points too or just additional resources?
Oh my god. Dinosaurs we get DINOSAURS O.O This one is so adorable, I can't wait for more :D [item=Styracavus]
Oh my god. Dinosaurs we get DINOSAURS O.O

This one is so adorable, I can't wait for more :D
Styracavus
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
Looking forward to checking this out
Looking forward to checking this out
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
NYES I was hoping for Arlo! But new genes, [i]dinosaur familiars?[/i] Even more exciting than I was expecting [emoji=fae star size=1]
NYES I was hoping for Arlo! But new genes, dinosaur familiars? Even more exciting than I was expecting
!! signature under construction !!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 115 116