Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ferberus Fiona Recolor
1 2 3
A fluffy Persian cat with a snooty expression and little diamond-studded collars around each neck.
A fluffy Persian cat with a snooty expression and little diamond-studded collars around each neck.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[item=Ashmane Cat][item=Pallas Cat] These in three-headed form.
Ashmane Cat Pallas Cat
These in three-headed form.
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2022-02-04 18:47:41" ] Naked. [/quote] This. A triple headed, pink, wrinkly hairless cat, haha
PearlConnor wrote on 2022-02-04 18:47:41:
Naked.
This. A triple headed, pink, wrinkly hairless cat, haha
[img]http://wallup.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/28/105880-animals-cat-wild_cat-Pallas_Cat-Pallas039s_Cat.jpg[/img]
105880-animals-cat-wild_cat-Pallas_Cat-Pallas039s_Cat.jpg
I'd be down for multiple recolors tbh. Love these funky lil kitties.
I'd be down for multiple recolors tbh. Love these funky lil kitties.
cheetah/tiger/snow leopard
PLEASE
cheetah/tiger/snow leopard
PLEASE

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
Give me floofy 3 headed kitties.
Give me floofy 3 headed kitties.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
ok but what if it's just dog. straight up cerberus
ok but what if it's just dog. straight up cerberus
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Ferberus recolour that looks like a normal cat. Named "Mutant Ferberus".
Ferberus recolour that looks like a normal cat. Named "Mutant Ferberus".
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Longhaired, with each head being a different breed. Maybe something like Himalayan/Mainecoon (have to make that one word thanks to FR's censorship)/Oriental Longhair.

Honestly, I'll love any recolour of any of the cat fams on site. We're ready for the feline takeover, FR. Give it to us
Longhaired, with each head being a different breed. Maybe something like Himalayan/Mainecoon (have to make that one word thanks to FR's censorship)/Oriental Longhair.

Honestly, I'll love any recolour of any of the cat fams on site. We're ready for the feline takeover, FR. Give it to us
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
1 2 3