Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Double -clap- Maintenance
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44
[b]ALL ABOARD HYPE TRAIN! WE ARRIVE AT OUR DESTINATION AT 7:00 SERVER TIME ON MONDAY, FEBUARY 7TH. PACK YOUR BAGS! [/b][img]https://i.imgur.com/qMvACF4.png[/img] ----- [spoiler]Even if it's nothing [i]too [/i]exciting I love being apart of the hype in the forums. As ever, I am patiently waiting for the ancient or any new stuff! Thanks for the info, staff.[/spoiler]
ALL ABOARD HYPE TRAIN! WE ARRIVE AT OUR DESTINATION AT 7:00 SERVER TIME ON MONDAY, FEBUARY 7TH. PACK YOUR BAGS!
qMvACF4.png

Even if it's nothing too exciting I love being apart of the hype in the forums. As ever, I am patiently waiting for the ancient or any new stuff! Thanks for the info, staff.
WEtoEVH.png
Oh god, very happy to have a date but I have massive amounts of class on that day. Oh well; kind of hoping it's Arlo now in that case since I'm less excited for that.
Oh god, very happy to have a date but I have massive amounts of class on that day. Oh well; kind of hoping it's Arlo now in that case since I'm less excited for that.
[quote name="Server" date="2022-02-03 13:09:00" ] [b]ALL ABOARD HYPE TRAIN! WE ARRIVE AT OUR DESTINATION AT 7:00 SERVER TIME ON MONDAY, FEBUARY 7TH. PACK YOUR BAGS! [/b][img]https://i.imgur.com/qMvACF4.png[/img] ----- [spoiler]Even if it's nothing [i]too [/i]exciting I love being apart of the hype in the forums. As ever, I am patiently waiting for the ancient or any new stuff! Thanks for the info, staff.[/spoiler] [/quote] YEEAHHH BOIIII *jumps into the train*
Server wrote on 2022-02-03 13:09:00:
ALL ABOARD HYPE TRAIN! WE ARRIVE AT OUR DESTINATION AT 7:00 SERVER TIME ON MONDAY, FEBUARY 7TH. PACK YOUR BAGS!
qMvACF4.png

Even if it's nothing too exciting I love being apart of the hype in the forums. As ever, I am patiently waiting for the ancient or any new stuff! Thanks for the info, staff.
YEEAHHH BOIIII *jumps into the train*
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I was ready to dissolve into goo, so good to see we have a new date wOOOOOOO
I was ready to dissolve into goo, so good to see we have a new date wOOOOOOO
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Considering that none of the devs have come in yet to pop the hype bubble, I’m willing to bet that this update is either Arlo or the ancient. From what I’ve seen with other updates, they usually come in to say if an update is just behind the scenes stuff or not.
I still don’t think that Arlo and the ancient will be revealed at the same time tho, unless the new breed’s release is linked to Arlo, like what happened with Dustcarve and Obelisks
Considering that none of the devs have come in yet to pop the hype bubble, I’m willing to bet that this update is either Arlo or the ancient. From what I’ve seen with other updates, they usually come in to say if an update is just behind the scenes stuff or not.
I still don’t think that Arlo and the ancient will be revealed at the same time tho, unless the new breed’s release is linked to Arlo, like what happened with Dustcarve and Obelisks
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
*crosses fingers for the ancient*

I wonder if a teaser will drop after maintenance if it is the ancient or they'd post a teaser Sunday?
*crosses fingers for the ancient*

I wonder if a teaser will drop after maintenance if it is the ancient or they'd post a teaser Sunday?
Dreamwaker frog. OqsA0tF.png
I'm betting Arlo!
I'm betting Arlo!
uCR5SCW.png
have they ever posted teasers for breeds on weekends ?
have they ever posted teasers for breeds on weekends ?
romantic_mouse.png theo
lesbian. he + him. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my skin shop ! prev. @theobear !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
I'm guessing if it's something new, Arlo. There is a slim chance they will release them both, but seeing as they had the ancient planned for last year I'm betting it's going to be one-at-a-time.
I'm guessing if it's something new, Arlo. There is a slim chance they will release them both, but seeing as they had the ancient planned for last year I'm betting it's going to be one-at-a-time.
Y02PS6v.png
Yes! I have Monday morning off so I will be checking respectfully
Yes! I have Monday morning off so I will be checking respectfully
92947897.png
nbZE1po.png
W I S H L I S T
mtHAEL4.png
46334692.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44