Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] Vesp's NEW Festarts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@WickedPixie @Wolfkai @ufology
Added, thank you!
Added, thank you!
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
Ooh, I finally have the resources and time to slap down an order your way... :)c

This time around, I'd love a colored sketch of Brown, who has a Toyhouse profile here! I have a preference for her human design, which is in the aforementioned link. However, she does also have a cat design if you'd rather draw out ferals; just let me know which design you're going for when confirming my order! :]

Regardless of the design you choose, Brown is a rather snarky and aggressive individual. The easiest way to describe her is that she's a combination between a jaded middle-aged woman and a traditional femme fatale/slasher. I like giving artists artistic freedom when drawing my characters - but you're more than welcome to draw her with a toothy, threatening grin or a sneer if you want specific ideas for an expression!

I'll be making my payment through FC and a wishlist accent, and you can PM or ping me if you have any questions regarding my order. Happy Riot of Rot! ^^
Ooh, I finally have the resources and time to slap down an order your way... :)c

This time around, I'd love a colored sketch of Brown, who has a Toyhouse profile here! I have a preference for her human design, which is in the aforementioned link. However, she does also have a cat design if you'd rather draw out ferals; just let me know which design you're going for when confirming my order! :]

Regardless of the design you choose, Brown is a rather snarky and aggressive individual. The easiest way to describe her is that she's a combination between a jaded middle-aged woman and a traditional femme fatale/slasher. I like giving artists artistic freedom when drawing my characters - but you're more than welcome to draw her with a toothy, threatening grin or a sneer if you want specific ideas for an expression!

I'll be making my payment through FC and a wishlist accent, and you can PM or ping me if you have any questions regarding my order. Happy Riot of Rot! ^^
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
opening ping!

@SpottedSorex @Cuon
oop, looks I missed both of you, sorry! if you're still interested, this is your ping!

looking to fill 3 slots at the moment, I'll try to do these every month again.
opening ping!

@SpottedSorex @Cuon
oop, looks I missed both of you, sorry! if you're still interested, this is your ping!

looking to fill 3 slots at the moment, I'll try to do these every month again.
No worries! I'm still interested in the order, so feel free to add me to the slots if you want! :]

(Funnily enough, Lanternlight is the title of one of my stories, so... Hehe.)
No worries! I'm still interested in the order, so feel free to add me to the slots if you want! :]

(Funnily enough, Lanternlight is the title of one of my stories, so... Hehe.)
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@Vesperupus
Could I claim a slot and send refs via pm?
@Vesperupus
Could I claim a slot and send refs via pm?
Yokai.gif
@Vesperupus Could I get either this girl? she has lore if you need help [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30959288][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/309593/30959288_350.png[/img][/url] I have the skin [skin=43098] and would that be 200 ice fest things? [emoji=candle size=1][i]lanternlight[/i][emoji=candle size=1]
@Vesperupus

Could I get either this girl? she has lore if you need help

30959288_350.png

I have the skin and would that be 200 ice fest things?
lanternlight
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
@Vesperupus Would you be open to drawing this lad? I can throw a Glacial Epoch at you <3 [skin=43102] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73999053][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2117824&skin=39249&apparel=615,23290,26138,22919,312,306,318,324,347&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] (oops sorry, lanternlight, forgot to add that ;;)
@Vesperupus
Would you be open to drawing this lad? I can throw a Glacial Epoch at you <3

scry?sdid=2117824&skin=39249&apparel=615,23290,26138,22919,312,306,318,324,347&xt=dressing.png
(oops sorry, lanternlight, forgot to add that ;;)
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
@SpottedSorex
Sounds good! Are you paying in full currency or is there an accent you'd like to part with? Asking for my notes.
I'll be adding you to the list!

@Wolfkai
Yea sure! We can talk details in pm.

Now, while I'd like to wait to see if more pinglist people reply to fill my 3 slots, I still want to reply to you. These pings are not yet order confirmations, mind you!

@nevvermore
That would be 150 with the accent, or 200 without! And that's some extensive lore, I'm impressed!

@StarfallRanch
I feel like I'd struggle a lot with that accent, so I would opt to ignore that in favor of completion. If that's okay with you, please stay on hold!
@SpottedSorex
Sounds good! Are you paying in full currency or is there an accent you'd like to part with? Asking for my notes.
I'll be adding you to the list!

@Wolfkai
Yea sure! We can talk details in pm.

Now, while I'd like to wait to see if more pinglist people reply to fill my 3 slots, I still want to reply to you. These pings are not yet order confirmations, mind you!

@nevvermore
That would be 150 with the accent, or 200 without! And that's some extensive lore, I'm impressed!

@StarfallRanch
I feel like I'd struggle a lot with that accent, so I would opt to ignore that in favor of completion. If that's okay with you, please stay on hold!
@Vesperupus Of course, that's totally alright!
@Vesperupus Of course, that's totally alright!
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9