Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] Vesp's NEW Festarts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Vesperupus

A-okay, Can I be added to the pinglist for the next fest? and 150 is a okay with me. (including the skin)
@Vesperupus

A-okay, Can I be added to the pinglist for the next fest? and 150 is a okay with me. (including the skin)
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
As of this post it's 2am for me and I kind of need to sleep, so let me make some calls:

@SpottedSorex @nevvermore @StarfallRanch
Since I have full info from you three I'd like to offer the slots to you! If you can get payment to me before the festival ends I'll lock them up proper.
Thank you for your interest!
As of this post it's 2am for me and I kind of need to sleep, so let me make some calls:

@SpottedSorex @nevvermore @StarfallRanch
Since I have full info from you three I'd like to offer the slots to you! If you can get payment to me before the festival ends I'll lock them up proper.
Thank you for your interest!
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
@Vesperupus idk if you're still doing this but I wanted to let you know my username's changed from StarfallRanch to FallingUpstairs!
@Vesperupus idk if you're still doing this but I wanted to let you know my username's changed from StarfallRanch to FallingUpstairs!
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9