Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you arrange your dragons?
1 2 3 4 5
Tabs: Flights/Factions/Clans, A misc tab, fodder tab, a breeding project tab, and a tab just for my dragonsona Eos.
Pages: factions/clans, importance/roles, favorites, oldest to newest, and if a dragon has a mate then they go next to each other.

It's a bit of a mess.
Tabs: Flights/Factions/Clans, A misc tab, fodder tab, a breeding project tab, and a tab just for my dragonsona Eos.
Pages: factions/clans, importance/roles, favorites, oldest to newest, and if a dragon has a mate then they go next to each other.

It's a bit of a mess.
Colorfeel! Not explicitly colors that logically should be next to each other, but ones that FEEL good next to each other. It makes a fun and enjoyable gradient of chaos.
Colorfeel! Not explicitly colors that logically should be next to each other, but ones that FEEL good next to each other. It makes a fun and enjoyable gradient of chaos.
cM8dUFr.png
Bigger dragons on the bottom. Smaller dragons on top. That way they don't fall over. [emoji=tundra laughing]
Bigger dragons on the bottom.
Smaller dragons on top.
That way they don't fall over.
9D8YYS1.png6I5ajst.png
Roughly by order obtained (oldest dragons on the first page, newest on the last), though a few have wandered around to hang out with their families for a more appealing spread of colors/poses.
I was pretty used to the old lair layout, so I've stuck with 20 dragons per page in my main tab.
Roughly by order obtained (oldest dragons on the first page, newest on the last), though a few have wandered around to hang out with their families for a more appealing spread of colors/poses.
I was pretty used to the old lair layout, so I've stuck with 20 dragons per page in my main tab.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
I have three distinct lairs and a loose assemblage of dragons that technically alligned with my first lair (the other pages)

Dragons within them are either paired together with mates side by side or are just clanmates.
I have three distinct lairs and a loose assemblage of dragons that technically alligned with my first lair (the other pages)

Dragons within them are either paired together with mates side by side or are just clanmates.
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
My hibden is organized by lore, my den is organized by function! For lore I typically put my most lore relevant dragons first, and then put less lore relevant dragons. For function, I organize by, well, function; breeding pairs go together, etc.
My hibden is organized by lore, my den is organized by function! For lore I typically put my most lore relevant dragons first, and then put less lore relevant dragons. For function, I organize by, well, function; breeding pairs go together, etc.
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I only have a couple dozen dragons (and I like it that way), so I couldn't get real complicated if I wanted to lol

I have coli team + non-gaoler breeding pairs in one tab, then paired gaolers, then hatchlings & fodder
and my den is just projects in one tab and finished permas in the other
I only have a couple dozen dragons (and I like it that way), so I couldn't get real complicated if I wanted to lol

I have coli team + non-gaoler breeding pairs in one tab, then paired gaolers, then hatchlings & fodder
and my den is just projects in one tab and finished permas in the other
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
vibes!

also lore, but mostly vibes
vibes!

also lore, but mostly vibes
1136473bo09ry2gpx.gif

Luciana ♥ She/Her ♥ FRT +5
i have four lair tabs and they dont have any specific theme the first is basically just a bunch of random non gen-1 dragons i like a lot the second tab is dragons born on the extra leap year day the tab after that is all of my gen-1s and then the last tab is my two permababies :3 and my hibernation den is also random dragons i dont like as much as the ones in my lair [emoji=mirror sad size=1] i would probably like my lair better if it had a theme but unfortunately for me i am lazy
i have four lair tabs and they dont have any specific theme
the first is basically just a bunch of random non gen-1 dragons i like a lot
the second tab is dragons born on the extra leap year day
the tab after that is all of my gen-1s
and then the last tab is my two permababies :3

and my hibernation den is also random dragons i dont like as much as the ones in my lair i would probably like my lair better if it had a theme but unfortunately for me i am lazy
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
By groups for occupation because that's the easiest way for me to remember whiiile also making sense lore-wise. I could arrange them by species but why, you know?
By groups for occupation because that's the easiest way for me to remember whiiile also making sense lore-wise. I could arrange them by species but why, you know?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5