Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you arrange your dragons?
1 2 3 4 5
By color! I’m pretty proud of my little arrangement, I’ve been working on it since 2015.
By color! I’m pretty proud of my little arrangement, I’ve been working on it since 2015.
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
For my main tab I do it by relationships and clan status, so the leader is first, and next to him is his husband, and then the next family, etc. For my tab dedicated to pretty and expensive non lore dragons, I do it by color! Not necessarily by the color wheel, but by what looks closest to a nice gradient.
For my main tab I do it by relationships and clan status, so the leader is first, and next to him is his husband, and then the next family, etc. For my tab dedicated to pretty and expensive non lore dragons, I do it by color! Not necessarily by the color wheel, but by what looks closest to a nice gradient.
I sort my breeding pairs by color and my permadragons by species. The lair tabs help a lot with this.
I sort my breeding pairs by color and my permadragons by species. The lair tabs help a lot with this.
By color for my regular dragons, haven't done it in months. my sales tabs are by age
By color for my regular dragons, haven't done it in months. my sales tabs are by age
BiXaltQ.gif
my gen1s are sorted by color, and my progens' family are sorted by generation (progens on the first page, children on the second, grandchildren on the third, etc.) :3
my gen1s are sorted by color, and my progens' family are sorted by generation (progens on the first page, children on the second, grandchildren on the third, etc.) :3
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
I arrange mine by aesthetic theme/colors with the exception of my main clan tab being sorted more by lore/location in lore.
I arrange mine by aesthetic theme/colors with the exception of my main clan tab being sorted more by lore/location in lore.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Most of it is vaguely by colour, but there's like... favourites up top, then colours on a couple tabs.
It makes sense to me but it probably looks like a mess to anyone else.
Most of it is vaguely by colour, but there's like... favourites up top, then colours on a couple tabs.
It makes sense to me but it probably looks like a mess to anyone else.
i also organize my dragons by color :D! the only exceptions, i suppose, are that i keep the first dragons i ever obtained i keep at the first spots in my lair, regardless of their color, but they also help contribute to the start of the gradient so it works pretty well :]

the downside of organizing by color is that my dragons who in-lore are mates or are otherwise close to each other can be far away sometimes, but i don't really mind anymore :3
i also organize my dragons by color :D! the only exceptions, i suppose, are that i keep the first dragons i ever obtained i keep at the first spots in my lair, regardless of their color, but they also help contribute to the start of the gradient so it works pretty well :]

the downside of organizing by color is that my dragons who in-lore are mates or are otherwise close to each other can be far away sometimes, but i don't really mind anymore :3
ice.gif
1 2 3 4 5