Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 263 264 265 266 267 ... 444 445
The skydancer put back the odd amulet in the jewelry box. It was surprising that he had lost it, for one. Must have fallen at some point in the town hall. He glanced at the shiny stone, the relic was one of his favorites possessions that he got in an expedition.

He sighed, it was still early, but there wasn't any much movement outside. The worst storm didn't pass yet, apparently. Focusing on the unattended stack of papers he had on the desk, he started to read from the top when he heard his front door opening.

With a jolt he turned around and saw Hyjinrakka, very much alive, and out of breath. Huh, given the fact that she was here, and not in the infirmary, meant that something had happened. He was more surprised by the fact he was too distracted to put the lock in the door. Crowley came from the living room, watching from a corner.

She went straight to the point. Aurum, the dancer, was the victim this time. Which meant the killer was still around. They had to take more drastic measures.

"...That's unfortunate. That would mean we did a poor choice. But, now that you're here, let me ask you of any details of that night. If you can remember anything, that is." She recovered in the span of a night, definetly was the work of magic. He didn't feel threatened by this aspect.

As he was waiting for the other dragon to answer, the door was knocked, then opened again, revealing Polaris who was standing still, followed by Adriano. The druid yelped and looked around her to the scene in front of him.

Before he could say anything, Adriano reacted almost instantly and pointed a holy symbol to Hyjinrakka's direction. Judging by his position, he was trying to exorcise her, as if she was some sort of undead.

Altair frowned and stepped in, speaking seriously "That wont be necesary, Adriano. Hyjinrakka is not an evil spirit, or whatever you think. It may seem unrealistic, but she was brought back by magic. Revival magic is rare, but not unheard of. I'm sure that Polaris can vouch for this."

"Besides, if she were to kill me, I would have dealt with it swiftly." His antennas and crystal in his head glowed green for few seconds, to emphatize this.

He waited for a moment and see that this wouldn't escalate to unnecesary conflict within his den "Is that all clear?" Silence "Good."

With a claw on his chin, Altair began to tell them "Moving on, we have another problem. The dancer Aurum is... dead, given by Hyjinrakka's testimony. Which means that Nereides wasn't the killer. And, if we don't get it right this time....well, you get the point."

He straightened himself up "I'm sure we have the best interests to get rid of this killer. And for that, we need all the info we can get. I'll go check the scene after I'm done here asking questions. Unless, any of you have anything else to add?"
The skydancer put back the odd amulet in the jewelry box. It was surprising that he had lost it, for one. Must have fallen at some point in the town hall. He glanced at the shiny stone, the relic was one of his favorites possessions that he got in an expedition.

He sighed, it was still early, but there wasn't any much movement outside. The worst storm didn't pass yet, apparently. Focusing on the unattended stack of papers he had on the desk, he started to read from the top when he heard his front door opening.

With a jolt he turned around and saw Hyjinrakka, very much alive, and out of breath. Huh, given the fact that she was here, and not in the infirmary, meant that something had happened. He was more surprised by the fact he was too distracted to put the lock in the door. Crowley came from the living room, watching from a corner.

She went straight to the point. Aurum, the dancer, was the victim this time. Which meant the killer was still around. They had to take more drastic measures.

"...That's unfortunate. That would mean we did a poor choice. But, now that you're here, let me ask you of any details of that night. If you can remember anything, that is." She recovered in the span of a night, definetly was the work of magic. He didn't feel threatened by this aspect.

As he was waiting for the other dragon to answer, the door was knocked, then opened again, revealing Polaris who was standing still, followed by Adriano. The druid yelped and looked around her to the scene in front of him.

Before he could say anything, Adriano reacted almost instantly and pointed a holy symbol to Hyjinrakka's direction. Judging by his position, he was trying to exorcise her, as if she was some sort of undead.

Altair frowned and stepped in, speaking seriously "That wont be necesary, Adriano. Hyjinrakka is not an evil spirit, or whatever you think. It may seem unrealistic, but she was brought back by magic. Revival magic is rare, but not unheard of. I'm sure that Polaris can vouch for this."

"Besides, if she were to kill me, I would have dealt with it swiftly." His antennas and crystal in his head glowed green for few seconds, to emphatize this.

He waited for a moment and see that this wouldn't escalate to unnecesary conflict within his den "Is that all clear?" Silence "Good."

With a claw on his chin, Altair began to tell them "Moving on, we have another problem. The dancer Aurum is... dead, given by Hyjinrakka's testimony. Which means that Nereides wasn't the killer. And, if we don't get it right this time....well, you get the point."

He straightened himself up "I'm sure we have the best interests to get rid of this killer. And for that, we need all the info we can get. I'll go check the scene after I'm done here asking questions. Unless, any of you have anything else to add?"
"I can," Polaris agreed, nodding her head along as she tried to think of a way to save face. "I've seen it before, I... was just not expecting it to happen to her. From what I've read, memory loss isn't uncommon, it's just a shame that she can't remember the killer. You said Aurum's dead?"

A grimace flitted across her face. "Shouldn't we reassure the rest of the Clan that... well... Hyjinrakka here isn't an evil spirit so we can avoid misunderstandings and more screaming? Also... what are we going to do with Clay, are we keeping Aurum in the infirmary again, do we need to go around personally interrogating- I mean, asking everyone about their alibis, should we invest in more secure locks for our houses, when's the earliest time you can return the book you rented from my library, etcetera?"
"I can," Polaris agreed, nodding her head along as she tried to think of a way to save face. "I've seen it before, I... was just not expecting it to happen to her. From what I've read, memory loss isn't uncommon, it's just a shame that she can't remember the killer. You said Aurum's dead?"

A grimace flitted across her face. "Shouldn't we reassure the rest of the Clan that... well... Hyjinrakka here isn't an evil spirit so we can avoid misunderstandings and more screaming? Also... what are we going to do with Clay, are we keeping Aurum in the infirmary again, do we need to go around personally interrogating- I mean, asking everyone about their alibis, should we invest in more secure locks for our houses, when's the earliest time you can return the book you rented from my library, etcetera?"
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Altair had to agree. If there was one defining trait she saw from the culprit, they could have narrow them down easily. Alas, Hyjinrakka wasn't in the best condition, the trauma she experienced affected her memories. Atleast, she was to be trusted.

He nodded again, when the librarian asked about Aurum's fate. Then she was shooting him with one question after another. She needed to calm down.

"I know this isn't easy for any of us, but we must remain calm. Let us go by parts, all right?"

"An announcement is inminent. If we do this earlier, the best." Altair signaled to everyone around "We need to tell the other six clanmembers. Hopefully, they will come around." With a whistle Crowley got out of his hiding spot and perched in his arm. "If anyone wants to get the rest, he can assist you. Adriano, you see Gateau more often, so go search for him. As for the others...haven't seen the Aurums after the party, Ji-Woon and Yun-Jin could be in their den. But wouldn't really be surprised if they already know something." They're rather cunning, after all.

"Ah, yes, Clay- to be honest, I'm no expert in dealing with children. But I would like for him to not know any of the most...detailed aspects. His caretaker is supposed to take him back some time later. Until then, he should be kept safe. If no one else can share their place by the end of the day, I'll offer him my own."

"The investigation is primordial, but first I would like to see the scene of the crime. If we can get everyone to cooperate, sure, could be useful. The killer can be pressured with that."

At the mention of the locks, Altair hummed in displeasure. "It can up our chances, but if we're dealing with a skilled killer, then it's best to sleep with a weapon." He glanced to his own -very unlocked- door, and exaled. "But yes, a lock is always good. Be sure to not let your guards down." I'm closing everything tonight.

"About your book....you can have it back." With a twirl of his finger, said book floated with green energy from the bookshelf behind him, directly to his hand." "It was an enjoyable read, thank you." He handed it to her.

Altair pondered of what to do next. There was a lot to unpack. He had to wait for them to make their own choices too. And well---

Right, for last, the body "Hyjinrakka, apologies if I'm too insistent with this...but you were close to Aurum, correct? Do you perhaps, want to come with me and maybe decide what to do with her?. I understand if you don't." Sentimentalism wasn't his forte, but he figured he had to ask first, probably it was because he felt a tad strange for just yesterday, to have pushed her body in a block of ice, for everyone to see.

...If everything failed, then, they'll have to move her to the same place.
Altair had to agree. If there was one defining trait she saw from the culprit, they could have narrow them down easily. Alas, Hyjinrakka wasn't in the best condition, the trauma she experienced affected her memories. Atleast, she was to be trusted.

He nodded again, when the librarian asked about Aurum's fate. Then she was shooting him with one question after another. She needed to calm down.

"I know this isn't easy for any of us, but we must remain calm. Let us go by parts, all right?"

"An announcement is inminent. If we do this earlier, the best." Altair signaled to everyone around "We need to tell the other six clanmembers. Hopefully, they will come around." With a whistle Crowley got out of his hiding spot and perched in his arm. "If anyone wants to get the rest, he can assist you. Adriano, you see Gateau more often, so go search for him. As for the others...haven't seen the Aurums after the party, Ji-Woon and Yun-Jin could be in their den. But wouldn't really be surprised if they already know something." They're rather cunning, after all.

"Ah, yes, Clay- to be honest, I'm no expert in dealing with children. But I would like for him to not know any of the most...detailed aspects. His caretaker is supposed to take him back some time later. Until then, he should be kept safe. If no one else can share their place by the end of the day, I'll offer him my own."

"The investigation is primordial, but first I would like to see the scene of the crime. If we can get everyone to cooperate, sure, could be useful. The killer can be pressured with that."

At the mention of the locks, Altair hummed in displeasure. "It can up our chances, but if we're dealing with a skilled killer, then it's best to sleep with a weapon." He glanced to his own -very unlocked- door, and exaled. "But yes, a lock is always good. Be sure to not let your guards down." I'm closing everything tonight.

"About your book....you can have it back." With a twirl of his finger, said book floated with green energy from the bookshelf behind him, directly to his hand." "It was an enjoyable read, thank you." He handed it to her.

Altair pondered of what to do next. There was a lot to unpack. He had to wait for them to make their own choices too. And well---

Right, for last, the body "Hyjinrakka, apologies if I'm too insistent with this...but you were close to Aurum, correct? Do you perhaps, want to come with me and maybe decide what to do with her?. I understand if you don't." Sentimentalism wasn't his forte, but he figured he had to ask first, probably it was because he felt a tad strange for just yesterday, to have pushed her body in a block of ice, for everyone to see.

...If everything failed, then, they'll have to move her to the same place.
Adriano blinked. Blinked again. Revival magic? He’d heard legends - horror stories, really - of dragon hailing from nature who could use their power over life to conquer death. It seemed like an admirable art, but many saw it as almost unconventional, or even unholy. The one time he’d gathered the courage to ask about it on account of his fallen friend, he was almost expelled from his druidic circle. Was necromancy… acceptable?

Well, even if it was against the morals of his circle, he would have to give the necromancer both his personal thanks and apologies. He could certainly forgive this instance of not returning a body to the earth from whence it came. After all, Hyjinrakka wouldn’t be too happy about him trying to convince her to bury herself with the worms for his circle’s ideals. Most horror stories he’d heard about bringing back the dead involved evil spirits or a loss of sentience, but Hyjinrakka seemed somewhat alright (and Altair certainly seemed to think she was), so he’d give her and her rescuer a pass.

Sheepishly, he fastened his holy symbol back onto his neck, shrinking back slightly in hopes of taking some attention off of himself. Luckily, the librarian was quick to step into the spotlight as she began peppering Altair with questions. Most seemed reasonable, until she chose to ask about the leader’s unreturned book, in the middle of a murder investigation. Everyone in this clan had such bizarre priorities.

Adriano began looking for a way to slither out of the situation until he heard Altair call him by name, catching him by surprise. He wanted him to… inform Gateau? Well sure, he would do that without complaint, but it’s not like they… the two didn’t spend that much time together… did they? That was a little strange in hindsight, but no matter; if the leader of the clan was ordering him to visit his- to visit Gateau, who was he to refuse?

Before taking his leave, Adriano remembered that he still held Hyjinrakka’s lilies between his teeth. Now that there was another murder, he might as well give them ti someone. Slowly, he walked over to the revived dragon, and handed her the lilies. ‘I apologize for my earlier outburst,’ he signed, his talons still trembling ever so slightly. ‘These are for your Aurum.’ Too uncomfortable to wait for a reaction, Adriano quickly turned away and darted out the door.

Gateau’s house was certainly not hard to find. It looked like every other house, albeit slightly neater, yet Adriano could get there almost without looking. Without thinking about that fact, Adriano knocked on the fellow coatl’s door, momentarily forgetting about the murder he was here to inform him of.
Adriano blinked. Blinked again. Revival magic? He’d heard legends - horror stories, really - of dragon hailing from nature who could use their power over life to conquer death. It seemed like an admirable art, but many saw it as almost unconventional, or even unholy. The one time he’d gathered the courage to ask about it on account of his fallen friend, he was almost expelled from his druidic circle. Was necromancy… acceptable?

Well, even if it was against the morals of his circle, he would have to give the necromancer both his personal thanks and apologies. He could certainly forgive this instance of not returning a body to the earth from whence it came. After all, Hyjinrakka wouldn’t be too happy about him trying to convince her to bury herself with the worms for his circle’s ideals. Most horror stories he’d heard about bringing back the dead involved evil spirits or a loss of sentience, but Hyjinrakka seemed somewhat alright (and Altair certainly seemed to think she was), so he’d give her and her rescuer a pass.

Sheepishly, he fastened his holy symbol back onto his neck, shrinking back slightly in hopes of taking some attention off of himself. Luckily, the librarian was quick to step into the spotlight as she began peppering Altair with questions. Most seemed reasonable, until she chose to ask about the leader’s unreturned book, in the middle of a murder investigation. Everyone in this clan had such bizarre priorities.

Adriano began looking for a way to slither out of the situation until he heard Altair call him by name, catching him by surprise. He wanted him to… inform Gateau? Well sure, he would do that without complaint, but it’s not like they… the two didn’t spend that much time together… did they? That was a little strange in hindsight, but no matter; if the leader of the clan was ordering him to visit his- to visit Gateau, who was he to refuse?

Before taking his leave, Adriano remembered that he still held Hyjinrakka’s lilies between his teeth. Now that there was another murder, he might as well give them ti someone. Slowly, he walked over to the revived dragon, and handed her the lilies. ‘I apologize for my earlier outburst,’ he signed, his talons still trembling ever so slightly. ‘These are for your Aurum.’ Too uncomfortable to wait for a reaction, Adriano quickly turned away and darted out the door.

Gateau’s house was certainly not hard to find. It looked like every other house, albeit slightly neater, yet Adriano could get there almost without looking. Without thinking about that fact, Adriano knocked on the fellow coatl’s door, momentarily forgetting about the murder he was here to inform him of.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Hyjinrakka was about to answer Altair's question with what she could remember of the attack when Polaris and Adriano appeared, both recoiling from her and Adriano raising a holy symbol as if to ward off evil spirits. She stared at them mutely, wondering what in the world they were so afraid of. It took Altair's comments to them about resurrection spells for her to realise what was going on. Of course, death was troubling to most, and the dead returning to life was even more troubling. She was so used to both concepts that it hadn't even occurred to her that most people in the clan might be bothered by someone who'd been dead the prior day running around like nothing had happened. Sometimes she really needed a reminder that most people's civility and docile avoidance of violence wasn't a pretence the way hers was.

She listened to the rest of the conversation, patiently waiting for her turn to speak. She took the lilies and was going to thank Adriano but he ran out the door before she could. Clearly, he was going to be scared of her now regardless of the reassurances he was given. Oh well. She had higher priorities right now than worrying about one dragon being afraid of her.

Finally, it came her time to speak. "Indeed, it seems I've been the subject of true resurrection magic not necromancy. Necromancy always leaves the subject changed and cannot restore true life. My examinations of myself indicate I have been truly returned to life with no contamination from the power that did it." With any luck, that would put to rest the matter of her return from death.

She looked at Altair. "Unfortunately, as you and Polaris guessed I cannot remember the identity of the killer. However, I do remember multiple aspects of the fight. Whoever it is seemed to know how to handle a knife, and to weaken me with a slash across the neck that drained my blood and my strength," she gestured to her neck where the first blade had struck, "that slowed me and dimmed my senses such that they could more easily avoid my counter-attack and land the killing blow."

She paused speaking to think, the fight its self didn't give much information, what else was there that could be helpful? Something made her glance down at her dress and she noticed an out-of-place smear. Hmm... That wasn't a blood splatter from the fight.

"I suppose my cover is blown already so I may as well tell you this... I myself have... significant combat ability, and blades of my own. The killer stole my blades before attacking me, and used my own blades against me. I looked at Aurum's body before I came to tell you - avoiding disturbing the scene - and I suspect they used my knives again on her. And then, this is something I've observed not that I remember, but look at this smear." She raised her skirt for Altair to see," This isn't a blood splatter from combat, They must have cleaned the blades on my skirt afterwards. They're probably someone who doesn't like mess or respects blades enough to keep them clean."

"As for Aurum... I'll help you come and do a proper inspection of the scene. I was friends with her, I can help arrange a funeral for her. I can also try to help protect the rest of this clan, through I will need to return to my den to pick up some... tougher clothing."
Hyjinrakka was about to answer Altair's question with what she could remember of the attack when Polaris and Adriano appeared, both recoiling from her and Adriano raising a holy symbol as if to ward off evil spirits. She stared at them mutely, wondering what in the world they were so afraid of. It took Altair's comments to them about resurrection spells for her to realise what was going on. Of course, death was troubling to most, and the dead returning to life was even more troubling. She was so used to both concepts that it hadn't even occurred to her that most people in the clan might be bothered by someone who'd been dead the prior day running around like nothing had happened. Sometimes she really needed a reminder that most people's civility and docile avoidance of violence wasn't a pretence the way hers was.

She listened to the rest of the conversation, patiently waiting for her turn to speak. She took the lilies and was going to thank Adriano but he ran out the door before she could. Clearly, he was going to be scared of her now regardless of the reassurances he was given. Oh well. She had higher priorities right now than worrying about one dragon being afraid of her.

Finally, it came her time to speak. "Indeed, it seems I've been the subject of true resurrection magic not necromancy. Necromancy always leaves the subject changed and cannot restore true life. My examinations of myself indicate I have been truly returned to life with no contamination from the power that did it." With any luck, that would put to rest the matter of her return from death.

She looked at Altair. "Unfortunately, as you and Polaris guessed I cannot remember the identity of the killer. However, I do remember multiple aspects of the fight. Whoever it is seemed to know how to handle a knife, and to weaken me with a slash across the neck that drained my blood and my strength," she gestured to her neck where the first blade had struck, "that slowed me and dimmed my senses such that they could more easily avoid my counter-attack and land the killing blow."

She paused speaking to think, the fight its self didn't give much information, what else was there that could be helpful? Something made her glance down at her dress and she noticed an out-of-place smear. Hmm... That wasn't a blood splatter from the fight.

"I suppose my cover is blown already so I may as well tell you this... I myself have... significant combat ability, and blades of my own. The killer stole my blades before attacking me, and used my own blades against me. I looked at Aurum's body before I came to tell you - avoiding disturbing the scene - and I suspect they used my knives again on her. And then, this is something I've observed not that I remember, but look at this smear." She raised her skirt for Altair to see," This isn't a blood splatter from combat, They must have cleaned the blades on my skirt afterwards. They're probably someone who doesn't like mess or respects blades enough to keep them clean."

"As for Aurum... I'll help you come and do a proper inspection of the scene. I was friends with her, I can help arrange a funeral for her. I can also try to help protect the rest of this clan, through I will need to return to my den to pick up some... tougher clothing."
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
That was quick. Adriano had went his way. Altair was pondering as to why a druid, practitioner of nature and life magic, would think first of necromancy. It could be tied to his particular circle's beliefs, as druids are also capable of such feat. Whatever the reason, atleast he was convinced, though a bit shaken.

Now with three of them in the den, Hyjinrakka began to explain what had happened. Not only that, but revealing her hidden abilities. Sadly, that wasn't enough to stop her own murder. As she explained in detail, Altair made to take a mental note from it. It would come in handy.

She agreed to his suggestion and told him of her plans. She took herself the role of guardian very seriously, despite just having returned to life. Most dragons would probably left the clan to rot after a dance with death, but her conviction said otherwise. It was admirable.

"Thank you for telling us. So, if I'm understanding...somehow, the killer was quick or stealth enough to steal your weapons. They aren't messy or really likes knives." He wanted to add a theory too "could there be a reason why would they target you two?" But it wasn't the time for that.

"Very well. After I close this place, we'll go there. If you want to go to your den first, go ahead. Only...one word of advice: there is a chance that the killer may target you, now that you're back. I appreciate your help, but consider your own safety, too."

"Oh, one more thing...if we don't find any more clues with Aurum...we'll have to trust our own judgement again, before night falls. I don't think everyone present did it, so I'll say my piece: it was either Yun-Jin or Ji-Woon. I may be wrong, but I think they're the most likely. I saw them when I went out of your den yesterday and acted very secretly. Take caution with them." It wasn't that Altair was pointing indiscriminately, they were too suspicious for their own good.

He pointed a palm to outside, so he would close and lock the door. He told his familiar to stay for the time being.

"Now then, shall we?"
That was quick. Adriano had went his way. Altair was pondering as to why a druid, practitioner of nature and life magic, would think first of necromancy. It could be tied to his particular circle's beliefs, as druids are also capable of such feat. Whatever the reason, atleast he was convinced, though a bit shaken.

Now with three of them in the den, Hyjinrakka began to explain what had happened. Not only that, but revealing her hidden abilities. Sadly, that wasn't enough to stop her own murder. As she explained in detail, Altair made to take a mental note from it. It would come in handy.

She agreed to his suggestion and told him of her plans. She took herself the role of guardian very seriously, despite just having returned to life. Most dragons would probably left the clan to rot after a dance with death, but her conviction said otherwise. It was admirable.

"Thank you for telling us. So, if I'm understanding...somehow, the killer was quick or stealth enough to steal your weapons. They aren't messy or really likes knives." He wanted to add a theory too "could there be a reason why would they target you two?" But it wasn't the time for that.

"Very well. After I close this place, we'll go there. If you want to go to your den first, go ahead. Only...one word of advice: there is a chance that the killer may target you, now that you're back. I appreciate your help, but consider your own safety, too."

"Oh, one more thing...if we don't find any more clues with Aurum...we'll have to trust our own judgement again, before night falls. I don't think everyone present did it, so I'll say my piece: it was either Yun-Jin or Ji-Woon. I may be wrong, but I think they're the most likely. I saw them when I went out of your den yesterday and acted very secretly. Take caution with them." It wasn't that Altair was pointing indiscriminately, they were too suspicious for their own good.

He pointed a palm to outside, so he would close and lock the door. He told his familiar to stay for the time being.

"Now then, shall we?"
Hyjinrakka nodded. "I put down my weapons and turned to my dresser to take off some of my other stuff when I sensed something was wrong. When I turned, my knives were missing from where they should have been. I can only assume they must have been inside my house before I entered." At Altair's behest, she turned and headed outside. Before he closed it she turned to call back to him, "I'll be in my den, getting what I need to protect myself. Just knock on my door when you're ready to investigate Aurum's death. And, thank you for the advice." With that said, she left for her den. She kept an eye on what everyone was doing, not wanting to be jumped. Pretty dresses and unthreatening appearance wouldn't protect her now. She needed armour and strength and indomitability. She walked with her head held high, alert and fearless. If the killer wanted another try, well, she wouldn't be caught by surprise this time. When she entered her house she began to check around, looking for a hidden attacker or any sign of ransacking. It seemed she was safe, and when she opened her vault to find her spare blades still there she breathed a sigh of relief. The killer had taken the daggers she had out, yes, but not her hidden ones. Good. She closed the vault again and turned to wash up. She may need to be tough but that didn't mean she couldn't look good at the same time. She took off the ragged bloodstained remains of her prior dress, laying them aside to be cleaned and mended. Next, she ran some water out the tap into her sink and began to clean up, slowly dabbing blood out of hair, fur, and feather. Once she was all cleaned up and tried off she walked over to her wardrobe and parted the dresses, revealing a set of armour hidden behind. She took it out, purple dyed leather and scale mixing to make a formidable but still beautiful set of dark armour. She put it on, paring it with some darker jewellery and making sure the ring for her Shadowstrikes was in place. Once all dressed in her armour, she walked back to her knife vault and opened it. She began placing her knives strategically around her body, all hidden. She donned sharpened metal claws, hid blades in her wingplates, and generally turned herself into a walking armoury, all mostly hidden. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=59129645&skin=0&apparel=21228,2501,33682,21267,33507,27130,18817,37365,37374,21245,37385,15731,27131,21278,18777,37375,13817,27128,8812,27134&xt=dressing.png[/img] Finally, she turned to the door, and waited for Altair to knock. Hyjinrakka votes for [b]Gateau[/b]
Hyjinrakka nodded. "I put down my weapons and turned to my dresser to take off some of my other stuff when I sensed something was wrong. When I turned, my knives were missing from where they should have been. I can only assume they must have been inside my house before I entered."

At Altair's behest, she turned and headed outside. Before he closed it she turned to call back to him, "I'll be in my den, getting what I need to protect myself. Just knock on my door when you're ready to investigate Aurum's death. And, thank you for the advice." With that said, she left for her den. She kept an eye on what everyone was doing, not wanting to be jumped. Pretty dresses and unthreatening appearance wouldn't protect her now. She needed armour and strength and indomitability. She walked with her head held high, alert and fearless. If the killer wanted another try, well, she wouldn't be caught by surprise this time.

When she entered her house she began to check around, looking for a hidden attacker or any sign of ransacking. It seemed she was safe, and when she opened her vault to find her spare blades still there she breathed a sigh of relief. The killer had taken the daggers she had out, yes, but not her hidden ones. Good. She closed the vault again and turned to wash up. She may need to be tough but that didn't mean she couldn't look good at the same time. She took off the ragged bloodstained remains of her prior dress, laying them aside to be cleaned and mended. Next, she ran some water out the tap into her sink and began to clean up, slowly dabbing blood out of hair, fur, and feather.

Once she was all cleaned up and tried off she walked over to her wardrobe and parted the dresses, revealing a set of armour hidden behind. She took it out, purple dyed leather and scale mixing to make a formidable but still beautiful set of dark armour. She put it on, paring it with some darker jewellery and making sure the ring for her Shadowstrikes was in place.

Once all dressed in her armour, she walked back to her knife vault and opened it. She began placing her knives strategically around her body, all hidden. She donned sharpened metal claws, hid blades in her wingplates, and generally turned herself into a walking armoury, all mostly hidden.

dragon?did=59129645&skin=0&apparel=21228,2501,33682,21267,33507,27130,18817,37365,37374,21245,37385,15731,27131,21278,18777,37375,13817,27128,8812,27134&xt=dressing.png

Finally, she turned to the door, and waited for Altair to knock.

Hyjinrakka votes for Gateau
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
-Click!- With a final sound, the door was closed. He put the key inside inside his clothes. For more measures, he left a seal so he would be alerted if anyone tampers it with magic. His partner would also notice it.

He turned around to face Polaris "I would normally had already offered my guests something to drink, but due to this...situation, I'll leave it for later."

"I don't know if you already had plans for today. Again, we'll have to postpone all activities. In the meantime, I have to pay a visit first. You can come with us later if you want." He said, refering to the investigation in Aurum's den. "I understand that I asked you to clean the scene the other day, I know that not everyone could handle it, and for that, I thank you." Altair turned to where the other clanmates lived. "If you decide to stay in your home, then, take care." And with that, he went to his destination.

He knew that Hyjinrakka needed time to prepare herself, so, he went to see Clay. He stood outside his den and before he could knock, he remembered something. Hadn't he told the child to spend time with Aurum yesterday?. There was a chance that he was the last one to see her alive, besides the killer. Altair didn't know if he was aware that Aurum was really gone. And judging by his reaction on Hyjinrakka's den, he still held that innocence of a hatchling, something he lost long ago. He hoped he didn't see anything gruesome.

Either way, he had to talk to him, no need to have any doubts now. He knocked on the door and followed with his own voice.

"Clay, are you there? It's Altair, I have to talk to you." He raised his voice so he wouldn't need to repeat himself.

Altair votes for Yun-Jin
-Click!- With a final sound, the door was closed. He put the key inside inside his clothes. For more measures, he left a seal so he would be alerted if anyone tampers it with magic. His partner would also notice it.

He turned around to face Polaris "I would normally had already offered my guests something to drink, but due to this...situation, I'll leave it for later."

"I don't know if you already had plans for today. Again, we'll have to postpone all activities. In the meantime, I have to pay a visit first. You can come with us later if you want." He said, refering to the investigation in Aurum's den. "I understand that I asked you to clean the scene the other day, I know that not everyone could handle it, and for that, I thank you." Altair turned to where the other clanmates lived. "If you decide to stay in your home, then, take care." And with that, he went to his destination.

He knew that Hyjinrakka needed time to prepare herself, so, he went to see Clay. He stood outside his den and before he could knock, he remembered something. Hadn't he told the child to spend time with Aurum yesterday?. There was a chance that he was the last one to see her alive, besides the killer. Altair didn't know if he was aware that Aurum was really gone. And judging by his reaction on Hyjinrakka's den, he still held that innocence of a hatchling, something he lost long ago. He hoped he didn't see anything gruesome.

Either way, he had to talk to him, no need to have any doubts now. He knocked on the door and followed with his own voice.

"Clay, are you there? It's Altair, I have to talk to you." He raised his voice so he wouldn't need to repeat himself.

Altair votes for Yun-Jin
Upon hearing the knocking claws on wood, Clay clamped down on the urge to jump (it was something you learned after several years of ceramics), putting down the calligraphy brush as he listened to the voice at the door.

"Oh, coming!"

The whistle was almost finished—a white mourning dove painted in pink, purple and blue accents. Once he'd gently relinquished the Earth magic holding the sculpture up, it looked to be sitting in a comfortable position on the tile, though the bird's feathers were ruffled as if it had been startled by something.

He just had to figure out how he wanted to gradient the wings... wait no Altair was at the door and it would be rude to just leave him there.

The golem child loped over to the door. "Good morning, mister Altair! Would you like some looseleaf feverfew tea?" It was only polite to offer some morning tea to a guest, after all. "I've also got some chocolate biscuits!" He added, after a brief moment of thought.

Honestly, Clay wasn't sure why the Skydancer was here and looking rather serious (though he supposed that being serious was Altair's ground state of being), but Momma would have been extremely disappointed in him if he hadn't remembered his basic manners.

Clay votes for Yun-Jin
Upon hearing the knocking claws on wood, Clay clamped down on the urge to jump (it was something you learned after several years of ceramics), putting down the calligraphy brush as he listened to the voice at the door.

"Oh, coming!"

The whistle was almost finished—a white mourning dove painted in pink, purple and blue accents. Once he'd gently relinquished the Earth magic holding the sculpture up, it looked to be sitting in a comfortable position on the tile, though the bird's feathers were ruffled as if it had been startled by something.

He just had to figure out how he wanted to gradient the wings... wait no Altair was at the door and it would be rude to just leave him there.

The golem child loped over to the door. "Good morning, mister Altair! Would you like some looseleaf feverfew tea?" It was only polite to offer some morning tea to a guest, after all. "I've also got some chocolate biscuits!" He added, after a brief moment of thought.

Honestly, Clay wasn't sure why the Skydancer was here and looking rather serious (though he supposed that being serious was Altair's ground state of being), but Momma would have been extremely disappointed in him if he hadn't remembered his basic manners.

Clay votes for Yun-Jin
He heard that someone was revived in the clan, which was nice. But the killer was still around. He hoped that the next dragon that they would vote out was the killer so they could leave. He decided to stay in his den, to lay down and wait for more news. He shouldn’t go out unless he was needed too.
He voted for Yun-Jin.
He heard that someone was revived in the clan, which was nice. But the killer was still around. He hoped that the next dragon that they would vote out was the killer so they could leave. He decided to stay in his den, to lay down and wait for more news. He shouldn’t go out unless he was needed too.
He voted for Yun-Jin.
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
1 2 ... 263 264 265 266 267 ... 444 445