Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 690 691 692 693 694 ... 835 836
Ah... I just sold a [item=victor's skull] for 1000 instead of 10000t.... [emoji=obelisk sad size=2] Not my finest moment. But not a huge deal either..
Ah... I just sold a Victor's Skull for 1000 instead of 10000t....

Not my finest moment. But not a huge deal either..
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
I just sold a WC scroll for t instead of g.....
:clown:

Please contact if you grabbed it, I have a screenshot! Thank you if you do!
I just sold a WC scroll for t instead of g.....
:clown:

Please contact if you grabbed it, I have a screenshot! Thank you if you do!
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
I accidently forgot a 0 with this derg, I know who bought it but am too anxious to message, so if you see this and are willing to send it back with the price you bought it at, contact me! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590656775414611979/932465046016114728/unknown.png[/img]
I accidently forgot a 0 with this derg, I know who bought it but am too anxious to message, so if you see this and are willing to send it back with the price you bought it at, contact me!
unknown.png
ACOZFAh.png
LCqISMP.png
VAnf2q2.png
accidentally just sold a stack of 99 [item=Leatherback Sea Turtle] for 600 for entire stack instead of by unit price. if you bought it and are willing to return [b]for half of what it would have originally sold at at the correct price[/b], i have screenshots edit: forgot to add in my offer
accidentally just sold a stack of 99 Leatherback Sea Turtle for 600 for entire stack instead of by unit price. if you bought it and are willing to return for half of what it would have originally sold at at the correct price, i have screenshots

edit: forgot to add in my offer
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
A few minutes ago I purchased [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57485652]this dragon[/url] for 1kt on the AH. Proof of purchase: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855439936227770450/933238710982545408/unknown.png[/img] It's 2 years old, was sold without a name, and is a g1, so I can't look at parents' owners. I'm like, super sure this is either a mistaken listing or a clearout from a lair coming out of hiatus.
A few minutes ago I purchased this dragon for 1kt on the AH.
Proof of purchase:
unknown.png

It's 2 years old, was sold without a name, and is a g1, so I can't look at parents' owners. I'm like, super sure this is either a mistaken listing or a clearout from a lair coming out of hiatus.
@Grumpynoodle not my dragon but I have an uncontained urge to scry G1 banescales in L&F so here's yours! You get gliders just because its new and the primary/tertiary match so it actually looks like it belongs on the dragon :) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=79&breed=18&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=116&tertgene=76&winggene=56&wings=22&auth=96d66c7a033ba210f450410ccc818ecc93143b78&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Grumpynoodle not my dragon but I have an uncontained urge to scry G1 banescales in L&F so here's yours!
You get gliders just because its new and the primary/tertiary match so it actually looks like it belongs on the dragon :)
dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=79&breed=18&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=116&tertgene=76&winggene=56&wings=22&auth=96d66c7a033ba210f450410ccc818ecc93143b78&dummyext=prev.png
qDkA25S.png
Welp, i went and sold two pink mums for 65 treasure each instead of gems. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LxmcvuL.png[/img] If buyer would be nice enough to sell them back to me, i can do them for a good price in return !
Welp, i went and sold two pink mums for 65 treasure each instead of gems.
LxmcvuL.png
If buyer would be nice enough to sell them back to me, i can do them for a good price in return !
ZNhRsiG.png
I... um. Am sobbing. This was supposed to be for 4,200 gems. And it sold immediately, [b]well[/b] before I even noticed it was wrong. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ycG8YqT.png[/img] I can't afford to buy in back with gems for the price I wanted to list it for... I can't afford to buy it back in treasure for the price I wanted to list it for in gems. This is simply a plea for mercy for my Imperial skin back
I... um. Am sobbing. This was supposed to be for 4,200 gems. And it sold immediately, well before I even noticed it was wrong.

ycG8YqT.png

I can't afford to buy in back with gems for the price I wanted to list it for... I can't afford to buy it back in treasure for the price I wanted to list it for in gems. This is simply a plea for mercy for my Imperial skin back
E2PAFTi.gif
She/Her | July 15 | Chaotic Good

I believed in beauty, and then beauty ate my soul. So, then I believed in darkness, and darkness swallowed me whole.
nEaXlx7.png
SSGscxr.png
I just bought a mispriced Flair gene off the auction house for treasure, if it's yours please show me your ah history/tell me what the price I bought it for was and I'll return it!
I just bought a mispriced Flair gene off the auction house for treasure, if it's yours please show me your ah history/tell me what the price I bought it for was and I'll return it!
these weren't me but i try n pay it forward when i can, i once mispriced several wildclaw scrolls and was generously gifted the missing cost, so ENJOY

Lemonsinasoup sent 15kt for misprice item
Wyntercherrii sent 20kt for misprice dragon
HoneyedBee sent 65kt for mispriced turtles
Machidieles sent 3 pretty pink mums
these weren't me but i try n pay it forward when i can, i once mispriced several wildclaw scrolls and was generously gifted the missing cost, so ENJOY

Lemonsinasoup sent 15kt for misprice item
Wyntercherrii sent 20kt for misprice dragon
HoneyedBee sent 65kt for mispriced turtles
Machidieles sent 3 pretty pink mums
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 690 691 692 693 694 ... 835 836