Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | spread light: 2013/fest [closed/drawing]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
1. something that made you smile this year - I got a new job at a floral boutique, and I come home from work smelling like flowers <3
2 something you learned this year - I don't have to blame myself for everything, things happen for external reasons too.
3 a link to a song or music you're enjoying - CLONE DRONE by Billy Marchiafava
1. something that made you smile this year - I got a new job at a floral boutique, and I come home from work smelling like flowers <3
2 something you learned this year - I don't have to blame myself for everything, things happen for external reasons too.
3 a link to a song or music you're enjoying - CLONE DRONE by Billy Marchiafava
hydravivum_com.png
1. something that made you smile this year?
- Well getting back into the game after finding out I had an account here (...I somehow forgot I had one for 2 years) and being able to help my friends out with their apparel/gene projects.

2 (optional). something you learned this year.
I know this is likely meant to be an emotional/touching thing, but I'm gonna make this funny overall. I learned that I can actually cook pierogis that are good- better than my brothers at least. ...Really I've been learning that I can actually cook decently outside of just pasta- I just need to avoid burning myself.

3 (optional). a link to a song or music you're enjoying.
....I feel somewhat embarrassed to say this, but- Aura by GHOST. Why I like this song?

...I have no idea. I've never even liked Polish folk sounding songs in my life. I have no idea how it got in my YouTube recs to begin with.
1. something that made you smile this year?
- Well getting back into the game after finding out I had an account here (...I somehow forgot I had one for 2 years) and being able to help my friends out with their apparel/gene projects.

2 (optional). something you learned this year.
I know this is likely meant to be an emotional/touching thing, but I'm gonna make this funny overall. I learned that I can actually cook pierogis that are good- better than my brothers at least. ...Really I've been learning that I can actually cook decently outside of just pasta- I just need to avoid burning myself.

3 (optional). a link to a song or music you're enjoying.
....I feel somewhat embarrassed to say this, but- Aura by GHOST. Why I like this song?

...I have no idea. I've never even liked Polish folk sounding songs in my life. I have no idea how it got in my YouTube recs to begin with.
x72ysXo.png
1. Something that made me smile was/is my dog being goofy! He got a loud rubber chicken and will finally play once in awhile!

2.I learned how to pack luggage properly

3. I've been listening to Empress of Fire from Dragon Age today!
1. Something that made me smile was/is my dog being goofy! He got a loud rubber chicken and will finally play once in awhile!

2.I learned how to pack luggage properly

3. I've been listening to Empress of Fire from Dragon Age today!
1/15 at 9:20 - pulling together the spreadsheet of entries now, will be drawing the first round once that's done. any last minute entries will still be counted until i'm done; not sure how long that'll take, but it won't be long
1/15 at 9:20 - pulling together the spreadsheet of entries now, will be drawing the first round once that's done. any last minute entries will still be counted until i'm done; not sure how long that'll take, but it won't be long
passionredone_zps589b5ad0.png
Thank you all so much for your entries! I hope 2022 is very kind to you and your loved ones. Without further ado, here are the first ten winners! There will be another draw of 10 once this first round of prizes go out. 1. @SummitTheWorld 2. @Lixue 3. @VermilionVasili 4. @quailwi 5. @Pensacola 6. @Moonshadow17 7. @StarDay 8. @ViperidaeX 9. @Zenhugz 10. @SmrTim Please ping me in this thread within 72 hours with a list of your prize preferences, with as many prizes as your place on the list; for instance, @VermilionVasili should list three different prizes in order of preference, while @SmrTim should list ten. Prizes include: one of the prize packs on the first page, one of the dragons Tempest, Lohengrin, or Holofernes, or up to three of the other six-digits in any combination. Let me know if this is confusing at all :p ~ of course, since nothing in this world can be straightforward, the sequence generator gave me 155 and 156 in the top 10, which were both entries from SummitTheWorld; I should have specified that any one individual can win only [i]once, [/i]since the goal is to [i]spread[/i] light. I hope you can console yourself with first prize, Summit ;) spreadsheet of entries: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GEm8D7VDVnCWsnhGsXNzbpxSSG93Uk8qc77t_0lOMgc/edit?usp=sharing screenshot of the top 11 numbers drawn by random.org's sequence generator: [img]https://i.imgur.com/HeYJfUZ.png[/img]
Thank you all so much for your entries! I hope 2022 is very kind to you and your loved ones. Without further ado, here are the first ten winners! There will be another draw of 10 once this first round of prizes go out.

1. @SummitTheWorld
2. @Lixue
3. @VermilionVasili
4. @quailwi
5. @Pensacola
6. @Moonshadow17
7. @StarDay
8. @ViperidaeX
9. @Zenhugz
10. @SmrTim

Please ping me in this thread within 72 hours with a list of your prize preferences, with as many prizes as your place on the list; for instance, @VermilionVasili should list three different prizes in order of preference, while @SmrTim should list ten. Prizes include: one of the prize packs on the first page, one of the dragons Tempest, Lohengrin, or Holofernes, or up to three of the other six-digits in any combination. Let me know if this is confusing at all :p

~

of course, since nothing in this world can be straightforward, the sequence generator gave me 155 and 156 in the top 10, which were both entries from SummitTheWorld; I should have specified that any one individual can win only once, since the goal is to spread light. I hope you can console yourself with first prize, Summit ;)

spreadsheet of entries: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GEm8D7VDVnCWsnhGsXNzbpxSSG93Uk8qc77t_0lOMgc/edit?usp=sharing
screenshot of the top 11 numbers drawn by random.org's sequence generator:

HeYJfUZ.png
@Halidom The spreadsheet requires you to give people access- I can't see it at least.
@Halidom The spreadsheet requires you to give people access- I can't see it at least.
x72ysXo.png
@StarDay :clown emoji, directed at myself: sorry let me know if this works

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GEm8D7VDVnCWsnhGsXNzbpxSSG93Uk8qc77t_0lOMgc/edit?usp=sharing
@StarDay :clown emoji, directed at myself: sorry let me know if this works

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GEm8D7VDVnCWsnhGsXNzbpxSSG93Uk8qc77t_0lOMgc/edit?usp=sharing
@Halidom It works! :D

Spreadsheets are a pain to get to work with access. I know this very well.
@Halidom It works! :D

Spreadsheets are a pain to get to work with access. I know this very well.
x72ysXo.png
@Halidom OMG! So excited, thank you so much!

Prize picks:
1. downtime and retired familiars
2. brightshine jubilee familiars
3. flameforger's festival familiars
@Halidom OMG! So excited, thank you so much!

Prize picks:
1. downtime and retired familiars
2. brightshine jubilee familiars
3. flameforger's festival familiars
They/them pronouns. || FR time +8 (GMT) || View my Wishlist
Arcanites - I now run the Arcane Free Familiar Thread here:
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gif
@Halidom
Thanks for hosting this raffle! Had to take some time picking out prizes.

1. Elsa, Sonata, and Loki.
2. Brightshine Jubilee Familiars
@Halidom
Thanks for hosting this raffle! Had to take some time picking out prizes.

1. Elsa, Sonata, and Loki.
2. Brightshine Jubilee Familiars
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33