Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is on your wishlist?
1 2 3
Wishlist: mostly apparel or genes for dragons. And eggs and chest because I like gambling.

I usually find things on game database but before it existed I used Eclipse’s mega helpful apparel guide. I remember almost every item now, but sometimes I need to know the set so Eclipse’s guide is still helpful.

Sometimes I get randomly gifted and it is the best. I should do that too, but my momey management is very poor so I Am constantly broke… my Flight Rising resolution for this year is to complete one project per month, however, and gift at least one person a month.
Wishlist: mostly apparel or genes for dragons. And eggs and chest because I like gambling.

I usually find things on game database but before it existed I used Eclipse’s mega helpful apparel guide. I remember almost every item now, but sometimes I need to know the set so Eclipse’s guide is still helpful.

Sometimes I get randomly gifted and it is the best. I should do that too, but my momey management is very poor so I Am constantly broke… my Flight Rising resolution for this year is to complete one project per month, however, and gift at least one person a month.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

I don't bother putting first-year fams and apparel on my wishlist, because they don't seem worth the cost to me. The main big ticket items I have on the list are UMAs, which I mostly found out about by seeing them on dragons in Dragon Share :)
I don't bother putting first-year fams and apparel on my wishlist, because they don't seem worth the cost to me. The main big ticket items I have on the list are UMAs, which I mostly found out about by seeing them on dragons in Dragon Share :)
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
[center][b]what is on your wishlist?[/b] *gently placers the holder of my list* [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29577542][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/295776/29577542_350.png[/img][/url] [b]How did you realize that certain item, apparel, uma, existed? [/b] I either saw it on the AH or through the game database c: [b]Have you ever been gifted something from your wishlist?[/b] Yup, someone was super kind and gifted me a WC scroll a few months ago which I used on my profile picture dragon (Nicholas) and I was gifted an egg a while before that too. [/center]
what is on your wishlist?
*gently placers the holder of my list*
29577542_350.png
How did you realize that certain item, apparel, uma, existed? I either saw it on the AH or through the game database c:
Have you ever been gifted something from your wishlist?
Yup, someone was super kind and gifted me a WC scroll a few months ago which I used on my profile picture dragon (Nicholas) and I was gifted an egg a while before that too.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I don't really have a wishlist... I don't have any current gene projects at the moment so the only things I'm looking to get are familiars I'm missing and also nice UMAs.
I don't really have a wishlist... I don't have any current gene projects at the moment so the only things I'm looking to get are familiars I'm missing and also nice UMAs.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60338303][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/603384/60338303_350.png[/img][/url] He has my wishlist. How did you realize that certain item, apparel, uma, existed? Game database, usually. Then I cry because the pretty skin that would be so perfect for my derg was only printed once under a blue moon. [b] Have you ever been gifted something from your wishlist?[/b] Yes, many times. I'm on many discord servers and I once vented that I needed a certain item but it wouldn't show up in the marketplace. Someone sent me it! People on this site are so nice.
60338303_350.png
He has my wishlist.

How did you realize that certain item, apparel, uma, existed?
Game database, usually. Then I cry because the pretty skin that would be so perfect for my derg was only printed once under a blue moon.

Yes, many times. I'm on many discord servers and I once vented that I needed a certain item but it wouldn't show up in the marketplace. Someone sent me it! People on this site are so nice.
66.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71845638 I stuck mine to my first Veilspun

"How did you realize that certain item, apparel, uma, existed?" when ever I look around the site I tend to find things that are really heart emoji like how when I was looking around on the map and found Luminax that's when my emperor obsession started

"Have you ever been gifted something from your wishlist?" Yes! Just now my friend gifted me some Gaoler skins

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71845638 I stuck mine to my first Veilspun

"How did you realize that certain item, apparel, uma, existed?" when ever I look around the site I tend to find things that are really heart emoji like how when I was looking around on the map and found Luminax that's when my emperor obsession started

"Have you ever been gifted something from your wishlist?" Yes! Just now my friend gifted me some Gaoler skins

They/it/anyneos

soupsprite.png soupgoblin.png
[b]what is on your wishlist?[/b] I've got three different wishlists, divided by how I use the items:[list] [*] the most frequently edited one includes stuff I need for specific dragons: their apparel, genes, and skins (if any) [*] next one is general-use stuff, such as apparel sets I like, battle stones, or eggs [*] a list of familiars I don't have yet[/list] [b]How did you realize that certain item, apparel, uma, existed?[/b] In addition to reading site updates, I also see stuff (especially UMAs) on people's dragons. Happens quite a lot, especially on Dragon Share. I also occasionally look at other players' UMA shops. I've signed up for some pinglists, and get notified whenever there are new releases. For apparel, Eclipse's apparel guide is a lifesaver! I use it almost every time I put together outfits for my dragons, and there've been plenty of times when it's reminded me that certain apparel sets exist. EDIT: Link to the guide in case anyone needs it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2205043/1 [b]Have you ever been gifted something from your wishlist?[/b] Many times. [emoji=heart] My first two wishlists have a list of players who have gifted me (with the option to remove their names if they want to).
what is on your wishlist?
I've got three different wishlists, divided by how I use the items:
  • the most frequently edited one includes stuff I need for specific dragons: their apparel, genes, and skins (if any)
  • next one is general-use stuff, such as apparel sets I like, battle stones, or eggs
  • a list of familiars I don't have yet

How did you realize that certain item, apparel, uma, existed?
In addition to reading site updates, I also see stuff (especially UMAs) on people's dragons. Happens quite a lot, especially on Dragon Share.
I also occasionally look at other players' UMA shops. I've signed up for some pinglists, and get notified whenever there are new releases.
For apparel, Eclipse's apparel guide is a lifesaver! I use it almost every time I put together outfits for my dragons, and there've been plenty of times when it's reminded me that certain apparel sets exist.

EDIT: Link to the guide in case anyone needs it
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2205043/1

Many times. My first two wishlists have a list of players who have gifted me (with the option to remove their names if they want to).
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
UMAs, because I have over seven with no dragons to put them on. Whoops!
UMAs, because I have over seven with no dragons to put them on. Whoops!
comm_yaeshon.png
[center]My wishlist is here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53749095][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/537491/53749095_350.png[/img][/url] I mostly just have what I need for projects and such. Like skins/accents for a dragon, pieces of apparel that I need to finish outfits and genes for my various G1 projects. I don't list specific familiars since I'm more than happy to accept ones that I currently don't have. I have been! There are some amazing people on this site, and I have gifted things to other people if I have a spare or the item they are asking for isn't too pricy or if I'm just feeling nice. c:
My wishlist is here:
53749095_350.png

I mostly just have what I need for projects and such.
Like skins/accents for a dragon, pieces of apparel that I need to finish outfits and genes for my various G1 projects. I don't list specific familiars since I'm more than happy to accept ones that I currently don't have.
I have been! There are some amazing people on this site, and I have gifted things to other people if I have a spare or the item they are asking for isn't too pricy or if I'm just feeling nice. c:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
My wishlist is towards the bottom of my clan profile/bio!! It has. Many expensive things on it unfortunately its largely genes/breed change scrolls and a few familiars I don't have yet-
Sometimes I just trawl through the game database but I don't really bother with putting specific UMAs and stuff on there bc they're almost impossible for me to obtain
Tbh I don't think I've ever been gifted something on my wishlist, which is understandable ^^
My wishlist is towards the bottom of my clan profile/bio!! It has. Many expensive things on it unfortunately its largely genes/breed change scrolls and a few familiars I don't have yet-
Sometimes I just trawl through the game database but I don't really bother with putting specific UMAs and stuff on there bc they're almost impossible for me to obtain
Tbh I don't think I've ever been gifted something on my wishlist, which is understandable ^^
1 2 3