Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Blu's Art Bazaar [Open]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25
Hehehe x3 Hello again @Fishy I am most certainly not tired of your kids yet!! Everyone looks good and the descriptions are very helpful as always. I do have some questions straight out of the gate this time! Lyth - What color is the underside of the wings? EDIT: Also their tail tip! Issith - Color clarification, all red, but with metallic shiny kind of luster yes? Lalath - How comfortable are they joking about their missing bit of arm? on like a scale of 1-10 ten being all the jokes. I'm adding you to the to-do list now and you can send over the 6k gems and I'll get started, you know the drill [emoji=snapper star size=1] OH also I do have a commission and work project, but I don't anticipate it being too much longer than normal. <33
Hehehe x3 Hello again @Fishy I am most certainly not tired of your kids yet!!

Everyone looks good and the descriptions are very helpful as always. I do have some questions straight out of the gate this time!

Lyth - What color is the underside of the wings? EDIT: Also their tail tip!

Issith - Color clarification, all red, but with metallic shiny kind of luster yes?

Lalath - How comfortable are they joking about their missing bit of arm? on like a scale of 1-10 ten being all the jokes.

I'm adding you to the to-do list now and you can send over the 6k gems and I'll get started, you know the drill

OH also I do have a commission and work project, but I don't anticipate it being too much longer than normal. <33
. ♦ • ♦ .OKxS1DE.png. ♦ • ♦ .kxB8Dfb.png. ♦ • ♦ .dsFzTOa.png. ♦ • ♦ .
Lyth: Oops! Here is a good ref of the entirety of Lyth's underside and her tail!The picture makes her feet look HUGE but it's all perspective, haha.

Issith: Yep! Red with a sort of yellow/gold metallic sheen!

Lalath: As long as it's not mean-spirited I suppose :) So like a 6? She's basically the in-game equivalent of a schoolteacher's happy Labrador that they bring to class with them!
Lyth: Oops! Here is a good ref of the entirety of Lyth's underside and her tail!The picture makes her feet look HUGE but it's all perspective, haha.

Issith: Yep! Red with a sort of yellow/gold metallic sheen!

Lalath: As long as it's not mean-spirited I suppose :) So like a 6? She's basically the in-game equivalent of a schoolteacher's happy Labrador that they bring to class with them!
ixeclKz.png
@Fishy perfect thank you!!!

And for Lalath 100% not mean spirited!
@Fishy perfect thank you!!!

And for Lalath 100% not mean spirited!
Hello again! Would it be possible to grab two slots for signatures? c:
And if so, could I shoot you the order form via direct message? It's a gift, and I have no idea if the person has a FR account. But if they do, they have possibly seen this thread, since Fishy has been showing off all her cute things she's ordered. :D
Hello again! Would it be possible to grab two slots for signatures? c:
And if so, could I shoot you the order form via direct message? It's a gift, and I have no idea if the person has a FR account. But if they do, they have possibly seen this thread, since Fishy has been showing off all her cute things she's ordered. :D
@Tesla yeah that is perfectly cool with me!
@Tesla yeah that is perfectly cool with me!
-slams door down-

My AH stuff sold so I'm BACK! If you'll have me! Some day I will run out of characters! Some day. Thank you for putting up with me in the meantime, lol.

---

Username: Fishy
Payment Method: Gems

Dragon/Character: Eureth - Ref#1, Ref#2
Drawing Type: Signature

Notes: Eureth has a metallic-y green hide, sort of gold and neon green-ish sheen if that's at all possible? She's just shiny. I trust your judgment. She's very calm and socially graceful and level-headed, but secretly pretty conniving. Dunno if that helps!

---

Dragon/Character: Oleth - Ref#1, Ref #2, Ref#3

Notes: Very much a workaholic with a bit of well-meaning sass and snideness on the side. Wants to be the best, most In-Charge.

---

Dragon/Character: Frith - Ref#1, Ref#2, Ref#3

Notes: Very elegant, well-spoken, kind and gracious. Friend-shaped but, like, a fancy kind of friend. Is it possible for him to be wearing some kind of jewelry? Maybe a headpiece or some necklaces/tail-laces? His best friend makes jewelry for a living so it might be cute. Willing to pay extra at your discretion!
-slams door down-

My AH stuff sold so I'm BACK! If you'll have me! Some day I will run out of characters! Some day. Thank you for putting up with me in the meantime, lol.

---

Dragon/Character: Eureth - Ref#1, Ref#2

Notes: Eureth has a metallic-y green hide, sort of gold and neon green-ish sheen if that's at all possible? She's just shiny. I trust your judgment. She's very calm and socially graceful and level-headed, but secretly pretty conniving. Dunno if that helps!

---

Dragon/Character: Oleth - Ref#1, Ref #2, Ref#3

Notes: Very much a workaholic with a bit of well-meaning sass and snideness on the side. Wants to be the best, most In-Charge.

---

Dragon/Character: Frith - Ref#1, Ref#2, Ref#3

Notes: Very elegant, well-spoken, kind and gracious. Friend-shaped but, like, a fancy kind of friend. Is it possible for him to be wearing some kind of jewelry? Maybe a headpiece or some necklaces/tail-laces? His best friend makes jewelry for a living so it might be cute. Willing to pay extra at your discretion!
ixeclKz.png
Happy New Years Everyone <33
Happy New Years Everyone <33
If you're open for two, I'd love to toss two more characters your way. :)

Username: Tesla

Dragon/Character: Sansk - Ref

Notes: I'd love to use that other sketch from my last commission for this guy!

-

Dragon/Character: Ripariath - Ref

Notes: Has a metallic sheen to his hide. Character is steady, reliable, protective. Design is based off of a tarantula hawk, if you'd like more references and don't mind bugs. xD
If you're open for two, I'd love to toss two more characters your way. :)

Dragon/Character: Sansk - Ref

Notes: I'd love to use that other sketch from my last commission for this guy!

-

Dragon/Character: Ripariath - Ref

Notes: Has a metallic sheen to his hide. Character is steady, reliable, protective. Design is based off of a tarantula hawk, if you'd like more references and don't mind bugs. xD
@Tesla I certainly am ready to catch x3!!

Sansk looks great o0o and I have the sketch awaiting finishing so that is 100% doable!!

OH Ripariath is a good pointy friend, Does he have a fully split two tails? And I don't mind bugs at all for the extra refs!

I'll add you to the to-do list now, and since I already have the ground work done for Sansk I'ma discount a bit x3 it'll be 3700g total for the signatures!

Always glad to have you back!!
@Tesla I certainly am ready to catch x3!!

Sansk looks great o0o and I have the sketch awaiting finishing so that is 100% doable!!

OH Ripariath is a good pointy friend, Does he have a fully split two tails? And I don't mind bugs at all for the extra refs!

I'll add you to the to-do list now, and since I already have the ground work done for Sansk I'ma discount a bit x3 it'll be 3700g total for the signatures!

Always glad to have you back!!
Aaaa awesome. :D
Rip: Same sort of tail as these other folks you've done for Fishy and me! Good example of his colors here!

And that sounds great! Should I send it over now?
Aaaa awesome. :D
Rip: Same sort of tail as these other folks you've done for Fishy and me! Good example of his colors here!

And that sounds great! Should I send it over now?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25