Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Blu's Art Bazaar [Open]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24
Username: Returu
Payment Method: USD

Dragon/Character: Petrichorth - Pern Dragon (https://toyhou.se/8523070.petrichorth/gallery)
Drawing Type: Signature

Notes:

Easygoing - Restless - Gentle - Sociable - Calm
She is lightning in a bottle in the sense that she can’t sit still. The trait wasn't written in her stars and so she fidgets. Things such as meetings or tasks that require her to be in one spot tend to have her moving one or more body parts. She wants to be on the move, in the air, on task at all times. She simply loves to work. Because work means new experiences. It means meeting new people and what better way is there to spend life than seeking out the unknown?.

To that end she is a social creature. Granted she doesn’t need anyone around to jumpstart her day, but it certainly does help to have a listening ear should she feel the need to comment on something. She tends to collect people. She would say only the fasicanting ones make her list, but everyone is fascinating to her in one way or another. Humans after all are an odd bunch to unravel. Her goal is to figure out what makes them tick. Who better to ask than her rider, and if her rider doesn’t have the answers than the next person she thinks would be qualified. .

However, she is not one to push. Whether that means on the subject at hand or her own exuberance. She doesn’t want to overwhelm others. This has fostered a calm, gentle, approach to those around her. The questions or mannerisms might be off the wall but the warmth she exudes to the people around her is always genuine. To the people she deems as hers, especially her rider she can come off as mother henish, not to a suffocating degree, but she will ask about your day, or how the cousin you mentioned two weeks ago is doing.

@laurenblu

Dragon/Character: Petrichorth - Pern Dragon (https://toyhou.se/8523070.petrichorth/gallery)

Notes:

Easygoing - Restless - Gentle - Sociable - Calm
She is lightning in a bottle in the sense that she can’t sit still. The trait wasn't written in her stars and so she fidgets. Things such as meetings or tasks that require her to be in one spot tend to have her moving one or more body parts. She wants to be on the move, in the air, on task at all times. She simply loves to work. Because work means new experiences. It means meeting new people and what better way is there to spend life than seeking out the unknown?.

To that end she is a social creature. Granted she doesn’t need anyone around to jumpstart her day, but it certainly does help to have a listening ear should she feel the need to comment on something. She tends to collect people. She would say only the fasicanting ones make her list, but everyone is fascinating to her in one way or another. Humans after all are an odd bunch to unravel. Her goal is to figure out what makes them tick. Who better to ask than her rider, and if her rider doesn’t have the answers than the next person she thinks would be qualified. .

However, she is not one to push. Whether that means on the subject at hand or her own exuberance. She doesn’t want to overwhelm others. This has fostered a calm, gentle, approach to those around her. The questions or mannerisms might be off the wall but the warmth she exudes to the people around her is always genuine. To the people she deems as hers, especially her rider she can come off as mother henish, not to a suffocating degree, but she will ask about your day, or how the cousin you mentioned two weeks ago is doing.

@laurenblu
signatureadversion1_orig.png
Hey @Returu welcome back wonderful to see you again x3! Everything looks good here, Petrichorth sounds like they will be a fun kiddo to work with got some poses forming already. I'll add you to my to-do list I'll send the invoice as well, are you still at the Fellwing email for Paypal?
Hey @Returu welcome back wonderful to see you again x3! Everything looks good here, Petrichorth sounds like they will be a fun kiddo to work with got some poses forming already. I'll add you to my to-do list I'll send the invoice as well, are you still at the Fellwing email for Paypal?
. ♦ • ♦ .OKxS1DE.png. ♦ • ♦ .kxB8Dfb.png. ♦ • ♦ .dsFzTOa.png. ♦ • ♦ .
@Laurenblu

I need more dragons + whers so i can get more, sort of forgot i had Petrichorth lurking.
And thank you XD

yup, still under fellwing XD
@Laurenblu

I need more dragons + whers so i can get more, sort of forgot i had Petrichorth lurking.
And thank you XD

yup, still under fellwing XD
@Returu perfect! Invoice sent <33 and when you gain more I will be ready to draw them x3 hehe
@Returu perfect! Invoice sent <33 and when you gain more I will be ready to draw them x3 hehe
@laurenblu

Payment sent, you’re now an expert at these lol
@laurenblu

Payment sent, you’re now an expert at these lol
@Returu got it! time to do some poses o'w'o

And yes x'D I think with this one I'll have drawn 28 of these kiddos all together.
@Returu got it! time to do some poses o'w'o

And yes x'D I think with this one I'll have drawn 28 of these kiddos all together.
@laurenblu - apparently i forgot about the two other dragons i have >< so can i order 2 signatures please

Dragon/Character: Amanath - Pern Dragon - https://toyhou.se/8053249.amanath/gallery
Notes:
Appearance:
Leaning towards the bigger end of the bronze spectrum, Amanath is not a nimble dragon, rather he is quite bulky, built more for stamina than speed; but this means he can be in the air for signicant lengths of time; and is more than used to conserving his strength when and where needed...

A light bronze in coloration, with a green tint; Amanath has a white 'underbelly', stretching from his lower jaw to his tail. Large dark stripes cover his neck and tail between the ridges with them becoming full rings over his tail tips, though none appear over his back between his wings. Instead, that is covered by a much darker bronze color, that covers the entirety of his dorsal wings and the hide between them. He also has a 'tearmark', running from the front of his eyes to his underjaw.

?Personality:
Amanath is more often than in agreement and of the same mind as his rider, with arguements been few and far between, though when they do arise, it can become quite heated... of course, it is just between the two of them so who else is to know. He is a bit more open to new ideas and changes than his rider, and can sometimes coax T'ran into trying something if he feels it will be beneficial, but he too will not rush into anything. It is safe to say that Amanath often holds himself back, often reserving as much energy as possible, it isn't because he is lazy, but rather incase something unexpected happens and that energy is needed elsewhere; such as a rescue.

Quite easy going and loyal, very little riles him up; though he has been seen snapping warnings at others if he feels they are risking themselves unduly; he is actually more assertive that T'ran, and helps keep his riders 'over-friendliness' in check, or remindimg him of other rankings.

He's a common sight in the infirmary for light threadscore marks on his wing edges, as he is not a agile in the air as others, as such he has more of an interest in healing than in the the Smithcraft that T'ran still dabbles in. Amanath has a playful streak and can quite often get Lady to help him with his endeavours.

Dragon/Character: Brielth - Pern Dragon - https://toyhou.se/10723043.brielth/gallery
Notes:
Appearance:
Brielth is definitely not the largest of her rank, but she does sit at the bottom. She is rather dainty and perfectly proportioned. It's almost as if she was carefully molded by an artist. She has a soft feminine grace in her build. Brielth may not be built for endurance but she certainly will be able to perform aerial acrobatics. Her coloring is a dark forest green that is unbroken other than the bright yellow band that goes from the tip of her nose, down her spine and ends at her tail tips.

?Personality:
Altruistic, Obsessive, Humble, Restless, Intelligent and Observant

Brielth above all else cares about others and their happiness over her own. Without intervention from her rider, this little green will exhaust herself trying to take care of others. She isn't one to brag or take credit for anything she does. In fact, Brielth prefers to not be in the spotlight and will divert attention when she's being praised. This little green does not like to be lazy or idle which means that she'll be running her rider around. She can be rather obsessive when it comes to doing things or working. She may seem to be in constant motion, but she also takes in a lot of information. While most dragons may not be able to remember much, Brielth has a great memory and tends to share all the information she has with her rider.
@laurenblu - apparently i forgot about the two other dragons i have >< so can i order 2 signatures please

Dragon/Character: Amanath - Pern Dragon - https://toyhou.se/8053249.amanath/gallery
Notes:
Appearance:
Leaning towards the bigger end of the bronze spectrum, Amanath is not a nimble dragon, rather he is quite bulky, built more for stamina than speed; but this means he can be in the air for signicant lengths of time; and is more than used to conserving his strength when and where needed...

A light bronze in coloration, with a green tint; Amanath has a white 'underbelly', stretching from his lower jaw to his tail. Large dark stripes cover his neck and tail between the ridges with them becoming full rings over his tail tips, though none appear over his back between his wings. Instead, that is covered by a much darker bronze color, that covers the entirety of his dorsal wings and the hide between them. He also has a 'tearmark', running from the front of his eyes to his underjaw.

?Personality:
Amanath is more often than in agreement and of the same mind as his rider, with arguements been few and far between, though when they do arise, it can become quite heated... of course, it is just between the two of them so who else is to know. He is a bit more open to new ideas and changes than his rider, and can sometimes coax T'ran into trying something if he feels it will be beneficial, but he too will not rush into anything. It is safe to say that Amanath often holds himself back, often reserving as much energy as possible, it isn't because he is lazy, but rather incase something unexpected happens and that energy is needed elsewhere; such as a rescue.

Quite easy going and loyal, very little riles him up; though he has been seen snapping warnings at others if he feels they are risking themselves unduly; he is actually more assertive that T'ran, and helps keep his riders 'over-friendliness' in check, or remindimg him of other rankings.

He's a common sight in the infirmary for light threadscore marks on his wing edges, as he is not a agile in the air as others, as such he has more of an interest in healing than in the the Smithcraft that T'ran still dabbles in. Amanath has a playful streak and can quite often get Lady to help him with his endeavours.

Dragon/Character: Brielth - Pern Dragon - https://toyhou.se/10723043.brielth/gallery
Notes:
Appearance:
Brielth is definitely not the largest of her rank, but she does sit at the bottom. She is rather dainty and perfectly proportioned. It's almost as if she was carefully molded by an artist. She has a soft feminine grace in her build. Brielth may not be built for endurance but she certainly will be able to perform aerial acrobatics. Her coloring is a dark forest green that is unbroken other than the bright yellow band that goes from the tip of her nose, down her spine and ends at her tail tips.

?Personality:
Altruistic, Obsessive, Humble, Restless, Intelligent and Observant

Brielth above all else cares about others and their happiness over her own. Without intervention from her rider, this little green will exhaust herself trying to take care of others. She isn't one to brag or take credit for anything she does. In fact, Brielth prefers to not be in the spotlight and will divert attention when she's being praised. This little green does not like to be lazy or idle which means that she'll be running her rider around. She can be rather obsessive when it comes to doing things or working. She may seem to be in constant motion, but she also takes in a lot of information. While most dragons may not be able to remember much, Brielth has a great memory and tends to share all the information she has with her rider.
@returu x'D welcome back so soon!

Everything looks good to go for me; I'll send over the invoice now and add you to my to-do list again <33
@returu x'D welcome back so soon!

Everything looks good to go for me; I'll send over the invoice now and add you to my to-do list again <33
@laurenblu

Hehe sent
@laurenblu

Hehe sent
@Returu, got it! poses will be coming at you soon!
@Returu, got it! poses will be coming at you soon!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24