Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Harpy's Roost Loot (BREAK)
1 2
For once instead of simple farming for fun I'm grinding to get a dragon to level 25 today and figured I'd start here first.

As usual feel free to ask for anything and if I manage to get it I'll send it your way! I will close the thread after a little while so I don't get overwhelmed, but I will try my best and hope RNG will be on my side. ^^

Edit: Closed for now to grind ^^ might reopen later.
For once instead of simple farming for fun I'm grinding to get a dragon to level 25 today and figured I'd start here first.

As usual feel free to ask for anything and if I manage to get it I'll send it your way! I will close the thread after a little while so I don't get overwhelmed, but I will try my best and hope RNG will be on my side. ^^

Edit: Closed for now to grind ^^ might reopen later.
MUYNhfy.png
0XHtpWy.png
nefzg1V.png
Can I please get 10kt if you can and maybe a few familiars
Can I please get 10kt if you can and maybe a few familiars
@LittleGuy if your giving away [item=Rally] Or [item= Eliminate] also Eggs I would gladly like it if not just Food, Apparel , Skins and Boss familiar/Normal familiar
@LittleGuy if your giving away Rally Or Eliminate also Eggs I would gladly like it if not just Food, Apparel , Skins and Boss familiar/Normal familiar
4-FEF877-E-4-F5-D-4561-A49-D-04-E233-E92087.jpgC399425-A-EA3-E-4051-B631-25-D834-D11-F98.jpg 7-BF4-CE0-E-0-B48-4-B38-A944-B9-B0-AE51-B0-AD.jpgfree_gen_1_raffle_1.png
I'd gladly take anything :)
I'd gladly take anything :)
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
I'd appreciate any runestones, food, vistas, boss fams, and the friend budgies apparel if you happen to find any. TY!
I'd appreciate any runestones, food, vistas, boss fams, and the friend budgies apparel if you happen to find any. TY!
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
Hello! If you happen to end up with a Friend Budgies to spare I would love one, otherwise Veterans Scars, Runestones or the ever elusive Mesacliff Harpy would be super great, thank you!
Hello! If you happen to end up with a Friend Budgies to spare I would love one, otherwise Veterans Scars, Runestones or the ever elusive Mesacliff Harpy would be super great, thank you!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature GraphicXx3ZGyj.png
Hi, thank you for doing this!! I'm specifically looking for the friend budgies apparel item but i'd also love any extra apparel, eggs, food, skins, and runestone drops.
Hi, thank you for doing this!! I'm specifically looking for the friend budgies apparel item but i'd also love any extra apparel, eggs, food, skins, and runestone drops.
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
If you get any of the bamboo apparel I'd love to get them, or the budgie friends! Thank you so much!
If you get any of the bamboo apparel I'd love to get them, or the budgie friends! Thank you so much!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
If you find any bamboo set apparel, friend budgies, vistas, boss familiars, eggs, skins, and food, I'd appreciate any. Thank you for your generosity and happy new year! ^^
If you find any bamboo set apparel, friend budgies, vistas, boss familiars, eggs, skins, and food, I'd appreciate any. Thank you for your generosity and happy new year! ^^
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
Hi if you get anything, I'll take it
Hi if you get anything, I'll take it
hm2EPo8.png 0sNSOA9.png 6S1xOks.png

MGQEwDTm.jpg
1 2