Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free stuff giveaway C<LOSED
1 2 3 4 5
@sundaedragon

I’d love any eggs / or misc apparel !

Fest apparel/familiars are preffered xD

I’d really appreciate anything you’ve got tho , or any sort of currency :))
@sundaedragon

I’d love any eggs / or misc apparel !

Fest apparel/familiars are preffered xD

I’d really appreciate anything you’ve got tho , or any sort of currency :))

5hF3FGk.png
Hi! I'd like any extra apparel you have! Thank you! :D
Hi! I'd like any extra apparel you have! Thank you! :D
wAhIrtq.png ePOliyb.pngWg1Qxoe.png
I’d like this pretty lad! This is very kind of you. :)

It won’t let me place the image but it’s in the good dregs section of your clan and they have the name Fermenta.

I’d like this pretty lad! This is very kind of you. :)

It won’t let me place the image but it’s in the good dregs section of your clan and they have the name Fermenta.

[img][/img]Asy0dzoc_t.jpeg

She/her, bisexual, weirdo
Hello, I am looking for some festival stuff like apparel and familiars, if not anything will be fine :D
Hello, I am looking for some festival stuff like apparel and familiars, if not anything will be fine :D
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
I just realized the dragon I wanted is taken-
I just realized the dragon I wanted is taken-
[img][/img]Asy0dzoc_t.jpeg

She/her, bisexual, weirdo
@sundaedragon I'd love any festival familiars, food, or event clothing that you may have. Thank you :)
Oh, and skins would be nice as well. Apologies if I'm asking for too much, I'm grateful for whatever I can get.
@sundaedragon I'd love any festival familiars, food, or event clothing that you may have. Thank you :)
Oh, and skins would be nice as well. Apologies if I'm asking for too much, I'm grateful for whatever I can get.
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
[quote name="Problem" date="2021-12-28 15:25:49" ] @SundaeDragon If you have any apparel from the 2013-2014 fests I would be absolutely grateful for one! I only own the companion comet and tricktouper's crown so any other would be very welcomed <3 [/quote] I dont think i have any of that anymore, sorry =(
Problem wrote on 2021-12-28 15:25:49:
@SundaeDragon
If you have any apparel from the 2013-2014 fests I would be absolutely grateful for one! I only own the companion comet and tricktouper's crown so any other would be very welcomed <3
I dont think i have any of that anymore, sorry =(
I'd love any familiars you have.
I'd love any familiars you have.
Could I please get the druidic sash, river royalist tail rings and marigold flowerfall from Zephyr, all of the apparel on Porrim, the naturalist adornments on Mavis, any halos, and Fermata's katana?
Could I please get the druidic sash, river royalist tail rings and marigold flowerfall from Zephyr, all of the apparel on Porrim, the naturalist adornments on Mavis, any halos, and Fermata's katana?
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Good luck in real life! To be honest, if you have any Luminous Halo to spare I'd love one since they've become crazily expensive and I'll need several for some of the dragons of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69333873][b]my project[/b][/url] (I have the outfits listed in the description). It would clearly help a lot XD In any case, your mirrors are gorgeous (I'm not asking for any only because I really want to focus on dragons that fit my project) and I hope they go to great homes ^^ Thanks for doing this. Take care! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Good luck in real life!

To be honest, if you have any Luminous Halo to spare I'd love one since they've become crazily expensive and I'll need several for some of the dragons of my project (I have the outfits listed in the description). It would clearly help a lot XD

In any case, your mirrors are gorgeous (I'm not asking for any only because I really want to focus on dragons that fit my project) and I hope they go to great homes ^^

Thanks for doing this. Take care!
mUZuvLZ.png
1 2 3 4 5