Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Revert Obelisk Flair, No moreConsistancy
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44
Full support. This was handled completely unprofessionally. They should have confirmed that it was an error as soon as possible if they were going to change it from the start. At the very least every person who has applied the gene to their obes should be refunded.
Full support. This was handled completely unprofessionally. They should have confirmed that it was an error as soon as possible if they were going to change it from the start. At the very least every person who has applied the gene to their obes should be refunded.
Support. While I do believe that some colors look better with the update to Flair, in my opinion most unfortunately look worse. A lot of the manes now look flat and/or inconsistent, especially on female-pose Obelisks. Take, for example, my own Obe plans before and after the change. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1938805&skin=0&apparel=6705,41520,41500,41510&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1938805&skin=0&apparel=6705,41520,41510,41500&xt=dressing.png[/img] While not as egregious as some examples (e.g. clay, saffron, etc.), there's still inconsistency in the mane color. In the old version, the mane is this nice red-bronze color throughout; in the updated version, the top curls are roughly bronze in color while the rest of the mane is a combination of yellow-teal that doesn't blend well together with the topmost curls. In many cases such as this one, the new Flair looks more like a glitch/error than the actual glitched version in my opinion.
Support.

While I do believe that some colors look better with the update to Flair, in my opinion most unfortunately look worse. A lot of the manes now look flat and/or inconsistent, especially on female-pose Obelisks. Take, for example, my own Obe plans before and after the change.
scry?sdid=1938805&skin=0&apparel=6705,41520,41500,41510&xt=dressing.png
scry?sdid=1938805&skin=0&apparel=6705,41520,41510,41500&xt=dressing.png
While not as egregious as some examples (e.g. clay, saffron, etc.), there's still inconsistency in the mane color. In the old version, the mane is this nice red-bronze color throughout; in the updated version, the top curls are roughly bronze in color while the rest of the mane is a combination of yellow-teal that doesn't blend well together with the topmost curls. In many cases such as this one, the new Flair looks more like a glitch/error than the actual glitched version in my opinion.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
Full support. The old obelisk flair was worlds better color-wise, and seeing so many ruined project dragons because of this is awful. I also miss my obelisk's darker mane.
Full support. The old obelisk flair was worlds better color-wise, and seeing so many ruined project dragons because of this is awful. I also miss my obelisk's darker mane.
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
There's a thread here with all the old versions of Flair displayed and what gets me is (barring a handful of colours) the manes clearly colour match with Flaunt - particularly the legs. The gradient on the front paws is identical to the gradient on the manes and that cannot have been an accident, nor is it Inconsistent(TM) with shorter-maned breeds. Obelisks have longer manes, so of course more of the gene colour ends up displayed. If we could see winter coat tundras I bet you flaunt and flair would look just like the obelisk version
There's a thread here with all the old versions of Flair displayed and what gets me is (barring a handful of colours) the manes clearly colour match with Flaunt - particularly the legs. The gradient on the front paws is identical to the gradient on the manes and that cannot have been an accident, nor is it Inconsistent(TM) with shorter-maned breeds. Obelisks have longer manes, so of course more of the gene colour ends up displayed. If we could see winter coat tundras I bet you flaunt and flair would look just like the obelisk version
tumblr_static_borrzsxt3s0gkc4w80c8ok4k0.pngtumblr_of3qldbjBv1rxsxifo1_r6_100.png
Full support. The new 'fix' looks broken, what we had before was perfect. The entire situation was handled poorly.
Full support. The new 'fix' looks broken, what we had before was perfect. The entire situation was handled poorly.
[font=playfair display][color=#996E6E][size=3]Support! I've never commented on anything before, but I have to voice my opinion on this. This change has ruined pairs and it was never communicated that this was a glitch. I never would have invested gems into pairs if I had known this - only to come online today and see my obelisk pairs ruined. The masses are largely in agreement on this - Please, change the flair back for the obelisks. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/706767/70676666_350.png[/img] Her mane used to be like an ember, smokey haze and now... it's a blob of orange. My Gloom pair is totally ruined. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625571/62557035_350.png[/img] It used to match and now? Grey/silver blob that doesn't even match... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/695121/69512014_350.png[/img] Her mane used to be red and orange and now? Blue?? Blue took OVER her whole look. It ruins the whole aesthetic. Please, please, please - change it back. It's been MONTHS with the gene this way and clearly the community loved it! Why fix something that isn't broken and well received by the people PAYING for this game?? [/size][/color][/font]
Support!
I've never commented on anything before, but I have to voice my opinion on this.

This change has ruined pairs and it was never communicated that this was a glitch. I never would have invested gems into pairs if I had known this - only to come online today and see my obelisk pairs ruined.

The masses are largely in agreement on this - Please, change the flair back for the obelisks.

70676666_350.png

Her mane used to be like an ember, smokey haze and now... it's a blob of orange.

My Gloom pair is totally ruined.

62557035_350.png

It used to match and now? Grey/silver blob that doesn't even match...

69512014_350.png

Her mane used to be red and orange and now? Blue?? Blue took OVER her whole look. It ruins the whole aesthetic.

Please, please, please - change it back. It's been MONTHS with the gene this way and clearly the community loved it!

Why fix something that isn't broken and well received by the people PAYING for this game??

4q1Yg9.png
Full support, although I don't currently own affected dragons, it is disappointing to other players and I think the old look was superior.
Full support, although I don't currently own affected dragons, it is disappointing to other players and I think the old look was superior.
Support - staff once reverted a change they made with Tundras and Butterfly, I see no reason why they couldn't revert this.
Support - staff once reverted a change they made with Tundras and Butterfly, I see no reason why they couldn't revert this.
Xub4k1J.pngxlJfgCt.png
P7zD5OX.pngmHG2UNd.png
gziv3Ja.png
loimysO.png
z3FSuck.png
I would like to add my voice to the general mourning for Original Flair, which is far more beautiful. My favorite dragons have been marred. [emoji=obelisk angry size=2]
I would like to add my voice to the general mourning for Original Flair, which is far more beautiful. My favorite dragons have been marred.
signature_badge.jpg Skin Shop!
Full support of a revert, I have several gene projects that now look nothing that I was planning.

Some of the color changes make the manes look like they have a grey tone to them and not the vibrant manes they originally have.

I am very saddened by this change. :(

Edit: the manes of my obsidian Obelisks are ruined! ;-; I’ve spent so much gems to get them to where I liked them.
Full support of a revert, I have several gene projects that now look nothing that I was planning.

Some of the color changes make the manes look like they have a grey tone to them and not the vibrant manes they originally have.

I am very saddened by this change. :(

Edit: the manes of my obsidian Obelisks are ruined! ;-; I’ve spent so much gems to get them to where I liked them.
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44