Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2021
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 64 65
I love the crystal balls, books, and the swirl smoke things.
I love the crystal balls, books, and the swirl smoke things.
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
Awesome, my first NotN! (just joined this year)

Question, though, especially about the eggs:
If you don't hatch them or use them, will they vanish after the event's over, or does that mean that you just won't be able to find them until next NotN?

I will most likely use any found eggs as means to pay for stuff and would hate if I had to use them up swiftly before they're just gone forever.

I understood the context around the chests; Those will vanish if you don't use them. I just don't want to misread information, haha.
Awesome, my first NotN! (just joined this year)

Question, though, especially about the eggs:
If you don't hatch them or use them, will they vanish after the event's over, or does that mean that you just won't be able to find them until next NotN?

I will most likely use any found eggs as means to pay for stuff and would hate if I had to use them up swiftly before they're just gone forever.

I understood the context around the chests; Those will vanish if you don't use them. I just don't want to misread information, haha.
Those new apparel items look very cool!
Those new apparel items look very cool!
HouhGS9.pngx8bDWFu.png
5vnsOgE.pnghrSE73S.png
LGvol4P.pngrR3twgq.png
hUchsi0.pngJ0VJtXh.png
40QQWBU.pngGHiDarO.png
urgh... can we please get rid of the old apparel and drops? its so hard to get anything new. im happy for the drop rate decrease of older items but its getting ridiculous
urgh... can we please get rid of the old apparel and drops? its so hard to get anything new. im happy for the drop rate decrease of older items but its getting ridiculous
BPpOUJu.png
@Namulord The eggs stick around :)
@Namulord The eggs stick around :)
0o4ndhs.png
Happy NotN! [emoji=nocturne star size=1] Loving all the new items, and TBH kind of loving the slow-down as well -- makes it super-low-pressure and less of a panic-rush to get everything, and thus makes the whole event more laid-back. A perfect way to see out a year like this one.
Happy NotN!

Loving all the new items, and TBH kind of loving the slow-down as well -- makes it super-low-pressure and less of a panic-rush to get everything, and thus makes the whole event more laid-back. A perfect way to see out a year like this one.
DSfRuAQ.png
@Rikarina

Thanks for the info! Glad to know my items won't just vanish, haha!
@Rikarina

Thanks for the info! Glad to know my items won't just vanish, haha!
yall did incredible! thank you so much!
yall did incredible! thank you so much!
~please click to help hatch my eggs and help grow my bb's:)~
WOOO!
WOOO!
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif "I have left the comforting blue shores for the distant cosmos, but I will always be waiting."
This is gonna be my first ever Night of the Nocturne!!!!! i'm so excited and i can't wait to see what it's like!!!
This is gonna be my first ever Night of the Nocturne!!!!! i'm so excited and i can't wait to see what it's like!!!
Gbwcg3q.png
7TxHh19.png
Bqwka1v.png
UYXZLyE.png
bYt72YT.png
DoQJ9XF.png
27AZD8S.png
oaolHwW.png
xjB7OSe.png
IrmwTXC.png
l8NOdbs.png
0HBKL8H.png