Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2021
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 64 65
The new apparel and familiars are awesome!

I do wish there was a baldwin apparel recolor though. Or more recolors. I really wanted a purple crystal ball.
The new apparel and familiars are awesome!

I do wish there was a baldwin apparel recolor though. Or more recolors. I really wanted a purple crystal ball.
YAzXKmc.gif
OoOo That new apparel is SO cool!! Time to coli grind heheh
OoOo That new apparel is SO cool!! Time to coli grind heheh
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
Was there actually a gift from Galore? I clicked and got Galore's head and an empty loot box. Sad mom.
Was there actually a gift from Galore? I clicked and got Galore's head and an empty loot box. Sad mom.
vKdEoyf.png
Does it seem like the drop rates for chests are really wonky in the coli or am I just extremely unlucky lollll
Does it seem like the drop rates for chests are really wonky in the coli or am I just extremely unlucky lollll
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
I love the new stuff! I hope everyone gets what they want and have a great NOTN!
I love the new stuff! I hope everyone gets what they want and have a great NOTN!
YESS time for endless grinding. good luck everyone! also omg the new items are so lovely
YESS time for endless grinding. good luck everyone! also omg the new items are so lovely
Happy notn, everyone!!

I like the new apparel, although arghhh large floaty apparel always tends to have clipping issues with other apparel ;; And I didn’t realize how huge the notn items catalogue was. I wonder if it’d be worth splitting strange chests in the future into newer/older chests to increase the odds to get whatever it is you’re looking for?

Also, has the chests rate been tweaked even further? I got 2 chests from 33 gathering turns :s

*ponders the orb*
Happy notn, everyone!!

I like the new apparel, although arghhh large floaty apparel always tends to have clipping issues with other apparel ;; And I didn’t realize how huge the notn items catalogue was. I wonder if it’d be worth splitting strange chests in the future into newer/older chests to increase the odds to get whatever it is you’re looking for?

Also, has the chests rate been tweaked even further? I got 2 chests from 33 gathering turns :s

*ponders the orb*
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
have a very merry Night of the Nocturne everynyan~!!
have a very merry Night of the Nocturne everynyan~!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
My dragons can now ponder orbs this year is great!! Off to battle!!
My dragons can now ponder orbs this year is great!! Off to battle!!
I am SO happy about the book apparel! Now my researcher dragon has the perfect accompaniment! [emoji=firework size=1][emoji=tundra love size=1][emoji=firework size=1]
I am SO happy about the book apparel! Now my researcher dragon has the perfect accompaniment!
riVr93C.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 64 65