Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Citadel (ARCHIVED)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29
take your time, fam! you can do all the others before me, if needed. just make sure to take care of yourself and don't burn yourself out <3 real life always comes first!
take your time, fam! you can do all the others before me, if needed. just make sure to take care of yourself and don't burn yourself out <3 real life always comes first!
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
Take your time, friend!! There’s no rush. I totally understand the project rush lol. Just finished up finals myself.
Take your time, friend!! There’s no rush. I totally understand the project rush lol. Just finished up finals myself.
748e685514742da06768fd8a7cb8f2e46084b5d2.png
That's all right; take your time! I just finished finals myself, so I understand if you need extra time to work on those commissions! ^^
That's all right; take your time! I just finished finals myself, so I understand if you need extra time to work on those commissions! ^^
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
Hey, no worries at all! Rl should be priority~

I'm very patient when it gets to things online, especially art.
Hey, no worries at all! Rl should be priority~

I'm very patient when it gets to things online, especially art.
oh gosh sorry for not responding! i just assumed i said something already since the notif had been clicked on </3 take your time! no worries :)
oh gosh sorry for not responding! i just assumed i said something already since the notif had been clicked on </3 take your time! no worries :)
@buzzkiill

It's alright! And thank you, your comm is being worked on right now actually :D I'm at school right now but I'll be able to finish it when I get home?
@buzzkiill

It's alright! And thank you, your comm is being worked on right now actually :D I'm at school right now but I'll be able to finish it when I get home?
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
Hi @metamodernity, I'm not sure you have an open slot right now, but in case you do- I'd love either a full body or clean lineart, whichever you feel most comfortable with. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Link To Dragon/Image: Pick any of my dragon that inspires you! Pose You'd Like: You can choose, or come back to me with the dragon you've chosen ~ Additional Request: Would you please draw the familiar, if there's one? Misc: Tell me your price if you would. Payment Type: Treasure Otherwise please add me to your pinglist! Thanks!
Hi @metamodernity,
I'm not sure you have an open slot right now, but in case you do-

I'd love either a full body or clean lineart, whichever you feel most comfortable with.

Link To Dragon/Image: Pick any of my dragon that inspires you!
Pose You'd Like: You can choose, or come back to me with the dragon you've chosen ~
Additional Request: Would you please draw the familiar, if there's one?
Misc: Tell me your price if you would.
Payment Type: Treasure

Otherwise please add me to your pinglist!
Thanks!
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
ooh, im stoked! i bet it looks amazing!! no rush, focus on school >:/ finals are coming up soon for everybody, so good luck on that too! ^^ im very excited, your artstyle is adorable
ooh, im stoked! i bet it looks amazing!! no rush, focus on school >:/ finals are coming up soon for everybody, so good luck on that too! ^^ im very excited, your artstyle is adorable
@Calvair hi! sorry, I'm not opening any slots atm because of a bit of an overload ^^' but i'll gladly add you to the pinglist!

@buzzkiill aaa thank you! dshusdh it means a lot
@Calvair hi! sorry, I'm not opening any slots atm because of a bit of an overload ^^' but i'll gladly add you to the pinglist!

@buzzkiill aaa thank you! dshusdh it means a lot
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
Hi! Could I please be added to your ping list for future purchases? Thank you!
Hi! Could I please be added to your ping list for future purchases? Thank you!
YXuNUKh.gif u94F7n8.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29