Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Citadel (ARCHIVED)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29
----- ----- [center][emoji=sunglasses size=1][/center] [center][font=times]And uhhh, alright, I guess its time. [i][b]Starting 12 - 07 - 2021 (tomorrow) I WILL NO LONGER PING FOR NEW SLOTS OPENING OR SAVING UPCOMING SLOTS FOR PEOPLE!!![/b][/i] There will only be about [b]one week left[/b] and I want to [b]finish all 6 of these commissions[/b] by then!! I'm rlly sorry to anyone who didn't get a chance, but I hope y'all understand me wanting to get this done by my deadline. ^^'[/center] ----- -----

And uhhh, alright, I guess its time.

Starting 12 - 07 - 2021 (tomorrow) I WILL NO LONGER PING FOR NEW SLOTS OPENING OR SAVING UPCOMING SLOTS FOR PEOPLE!!!

There will only be about one week left and I want to finish all 6 of these commissions by then!! I'm rlly sorry to anyone who didn't get a chance, but I hope y'all understand me wanting to get this done by my deadline. ^^'

vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
That's fine by me! Thank you so much for the chance, and take your time with those commissions! :]
That's fine by me! Thank you so much for the chance, and take your time with those commissions! :]
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@metamodernity

Ahhh dang it, totally slipped my mind to check this!! It's all good, I understand about wanting to get things done before a deadline. Hopefully one day I can get a piece done by you; keep me on the pinglist please. Have a great holiday! <3
@metamodernity

Ahhh dang it, totally slipped my mind to check this!! It's all good, I understand about wanting to get things done before a deadline. Hopefully one day I can get a piece done by you; keep me on the pinglist please. Have a great holiday! <3
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus sudhsuhd im so sorry!! but thank you! ill def keep you on :D this has been a lot of fun exploring different things people have made so I think I;m gonna open again soon in 2022!!
@Deramadus sudhsuhd im so sorry!! but thank you! ill def keep you on :D this has been a lot of fun exploring different things people have made so I think I;m gonna open again soon in 2022!!
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
also @SpottedSorex the final slot has opened!! if you want me to add you still lmk :DD
also @SpottedSorex the final slot has opened!! if you want me to add you still lmk :DD
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
fjdskf could I be put on your pinglist? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
fjdskf could I be put on your pinglist?
CVVoJp3.gif
@Kxida added you!! ^^
@Kxida added you!! ^^
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
Ahh, apologies for the late reply; I just woke up! I'd like to snatch up that slot, though it might be a bit before I have the energy to write down that order form (should be under an hour at most, though)- :0

Edit: Here's my order form as promised! Feel free to ping or PM me if you need to contact me for questions or updates- ^^

Link To Dragon/Image: Winona, who has a Toyhouse profile here in case you need more references for her! She does have a cat design if you'd rather draw ferals, but I currently have a preference for her default humanoid form. u_u
Pose You'd Like: Colored headshot! I highly prefer that her expression is relatively neutral, if not a bit skeptical. You can draw her with a smile, though; just keep in mind that her expressions tend to be rather subtle.
Additional Request: I don't know if this still pertains to headshots that you do - but if the examples for that style are still pertinent to what you draw, then I'd rather not have my username put on the piece, as I intend to share it to Toyhouse when done (with proper credit, of course).
Misc: Go wild- :]
Payment Type: Treasure
Ahh, apologies for the late reply; I just woke up! I'd like to snatch up that slot, though it might be a bit before I have the energy to write down that order form (should be under an hour at most, though)- :0

Edit: Here's my order form as promised! Feel free to ping or PM me if you need to contact me for questions or updates- ^^

Link To Dragon/Image: Winona, who has a Toyhouse profile here in case you need more references for her! She does have a cat design if you'd rather draw ferals, but I currently have a preference for her default humanoid form. u_u
Pose You'd Like: Colored headshot! I highly prefer that her expression is relatively neutral, if not a bit skeptical. You can draw her with a smile, though; just keep in mind that her expressions tend to be rather subtle.
Additional Request: I don't know if this still pertains to headshots that you do - but if the examples for that style are still pertinent to what you draw, then I'd rather not have my username put on the piece, as I intend to share it to Toyhouse when done (with proper credit, of course).
Misc: Go wild- :]
Payment Type: Treasure
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@SpottedSorex sorry!! i was busy with projects yesterday!! il def do her :D adding u nowww
@SpottedSorex sorry!! i was busy with projects yesterday!! il def do her :D adding u nowww
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
1. @Necralisk
2. @Immortalized
3. @buzzkiill
4. @Namulord
5. @SpottedSorex

Hey everyone!! Im really sorry about not being able to do anything the last few days, been going home and then going straight to work and projects before going to sleep so I haven't really had time for anything. Practice state tests have also been annoying me aaaa

But since today is Friday, I'm going to try and get at least two of y'all done!! I have one final project which I can work on at the same time (unlike my physical model ones) so I can get started again :D again, sorry everyone!!
1. @Necralisk
2. @Immortalized
3. @buzzkiill
4. @Namulord
5. @SpottedSorex

Hey everyone!! Im really sorry about not being able to do anything the last few days, been going home and then going straight to work and projects before going to sleep so I haven't really had time for anything. Practice state tests have also been annoying me aaaa

But since today is Friday, I'm going to try and get at least two of y'all done!! I have one final project which I can work on at the same time (unlike my physical model ones) so I can get started again :D again, sorry everyone!!
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29