Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Citadel (ARCHIVED)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29
Hello! I’d love to be added to your ping list :)
Hello! I’d love to be added to your ping list :)
64514_s.gif
@Kael adding u :^
@Kael adding u :^
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
[center][font=times]@Bashett @TuxTheStrayCat @Deramadus @Enoch @SpottedSorex @Salvation @kingcrown @Immortalized @Deathstalker @Cryptidove @Cynderbark @Firedawn @Bluebird88 @xXPancakexx @Necralisk @Wolfkai @Silverwis @cut73ry @buzzkiill @Kxida @Calvair @BandagedFrosting @@GhostComit @DarkHyancith @MaskedMessenger @Kael Hello everyone!! Sorry for the big ping for this, but I hope you all had a good new years and everything :D I came back from vacation and I spent a lot of time studying art while I was there so....... Here's a little sneak peak of a new option I'm going to introduce! I'm going to redo all of my current examples to update but I also plan on re-opening sometime in.... well sometime soon :,D Again, hope you're all doing well! hope to get this out soon waaaa [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590604783233007627/928855604624248872/kiipos.png[/img][/center]
@Bashett @TuxTheStrayCat @Deramadus @Enoch @SpottedSorex @Salvation @kingcrown @Immortalized @Deathstalker @Cryptidove @Cynderbark @Firedawn @Bluebird88 @xXPancakexx @Necralisk @Wolfkai @Silverwis @cut73ry @buzzkiill @Kxida @Calvair @BandagedFrosting @@GhostComit @DarkHyancith @MaskedMessenger @Kael

Hello everyone!! Sorry for the big ping for this, but I hope you all had a good new years and everything :D I came back from vacation and I spent a lot of time studying art while I was there so.......

Here's a little sneak peak of a new option I'm going to introduce! I'm going to redo all of my current examples to update but I also plan on re-opening sometime in.... well sometime soon :,D

Again, hope you're all doing well! hope to get this out soon waaaa

kiipos.png
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
Interesting!
Interesting!
dove_cryptidove.pngfkWjutW.png5c15bb999532f9391109728396a638d13602f294.png
OOOOOO I'm excited!! Its time to save!
OOOOOO I'm excited!! Its time to save!
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
I'm excited for the opening, happy new year <3
I'm excited for the opening, happy new year <3
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
Ooo very excited!
Ooo very excited!
QDv44y9.gif
Oooo!
Oooo!
YXuNUKh.gif u94F7n8.png
Could I be added to the pinglist for when you re-open, please?
Could I be added to the pinglist for when you re-open, please?
A badge from Water Flight 2022 Soup-bowl. Tortilla soup in a green bowl with a design of an imperial dragon face on the frontXjQwdJY.gifHA8DM8L.gifPGfmmbA.gifxuhxqR0.png
@zambam added! sorry i was a bit late, i was in bed all day yesterday with a high fever hdushduhsd
@zambam added! sorry i was a bit late, i was in bed all day yesterday with a high fever hdushduhsd
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29