Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Does anyone else feel burnt out on XXXs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I was kinda bored of them years ago. It's always wild to me that people still charge high prices for them when their some of the most common dragons on site. like seriously if you think you cant afford a triple of a semi popular color just book mark the search. guarantee you'll get one for fodder prices eventually.

Edited to add: I feel the exact opposite if they're gen 1 though. With gen 1 you get the added value of rarity.
I was kinda bored of them years ago. It's always wild to me that people still charge high prices for them when their some of the most common dragons on site. like seriously if you think you cant afford a triple of a semi popular color just book mark the search. guarantee you'll get one for fodder prices eventually.

Edited to add: I feel the exact opposite if they're gen 1 though. With gen 1 you get the added value of rarity.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
Yes they are borring but they are still samples of "matchie rng winners"
And when random player wish find some "rare rng winner" (and you should agree that among all color combos not so many are matchie to be called winner) they go search and Here we are! filters for triples and doubles!
And this encourage people take those (and people could know that those maybe be borring but at least not bad and some matchie)

And what player can do with "matchie XYZ that looks redish or greenish or whatever else"? only manually check scry or forums and this long and not guarantie result.

And What do sellers? looking for same filters and buyers they breed doubles and tripples even if they not so happy look at them.
Yes they are borring but they are still samples of "matchie rng winners"
And when random player wish find some "rare rng winner" (and you should agree that among all color combos not so many are matchie to be called winner) they go search and Here we are! filters for triples and doubles!
And this encourage people take those (and people could know that those maybe be borring but at least not bad and some matchie)

And what player can do with "matchie XYZ that looks redish or greenish or whatever else"? only manually check scry or forums and this long and not guarantie result.

And What do sellers? looking for same filters and buyers they breed doubles and tripples even if they not so happy look at them.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
i have a couple of them, one was a gift, love that man, and a few others are for lore. I don't really see the point of collecting them as i can barely remember which ones are xxx/xxy
i have a couple of them, one was a gift, love that man, and a few others are for lore. I don't really see the point of collecting them as i can barely remember which ones are xxx/xxy
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
When i was playing a few years ago doubles and triples felt a lot more special. I still have several permas of that nature but nearly all my color projects these days are aimed at getting nice XYZs.
When i was playing a few years ago doubles and triples felt a lot more special. I still have several permas of that nature but nearly all my color projects these days are aimed at getting nice XYZs.
forumsig1.pngforumsig2.pngforumsig3.pngforumsig4.pngforumsig5.png
Nope! Love triples. So clean and easy to dress.
Nope! Love triples. So clean and easy to dress.
» Ping friendly
................................................................. Bb8deOg.png
XXX XYX XYY XYZ

All of them are great and I don't think of one any better than the others.
Each has their uses.
XXX XYX XYY XYZ

All of them are great and I don't think of one any better than the others.
Each has their uses.
[quote name="Satirates" date="2021-12-02 12:51:02" ] My entire fodder program his made of XXX ice dragon. It's not because I love them more than others, but it's easier to match them in the nesting ground that way. Also, I'm lowering my chances to have very ugly dragons with elemental eyes. You can like them or dislike them, but XXX ice with icey eyes look cute I think :) [/quote] I thought about breeding xxx robin or ice cry/face dragons when I was in water because they look like gems and breeding fodder is like printing money anyway.. but I moved to earth and it looks weird. Might still breed treasure colored fodder instead lol
Satirates wrote on 2021-12-02 12:51:02:
My entire fodder program his made of XXX ice dragon. It's not because I love them more than others, but it's easier to match them in the nesting ground that way.

Also, I'm lowering my chances to have very ugly dragons with elemental eyes. You can like them or dislike them, but XXX ice with icey eyes look cute I think :)
I thought about breeding xxx robin or ice cry/face dragons when I was in water because they look like gems and breeding fodder is like printing money anyway.. but I moved to earth and it looks weird. Might still breed treasure colored fodder instead lol
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="Snowscape" date="2021-12-01 12:12:52" ] -snip- Does anyone else get bored of seeing the same XXY -snip- [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/42901]No.[/url]
Snowscape wrote on 2021-12-01 12:12:52:
-snip-
Does anyone else get bored of seeing the same XXY -snip-

No.
A1R5LmJ.png zxIefB3.png
I like getting triples on two ends of the color range that match the eyes of the flight I'm in to breed monochrome-ish matchy XYZs mostly
I like getting triples on two ends of the color range that match the eyes of the flight I'm in to breed monochrome-ish matchy XYZs mostly
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
A lot of the time it doesnt even matter to me since the chosen few are so covered in apparel and accents that you cant even see what color it is
A lot of the time it doesnt even matter to me since the chosen few are so covered in apparel and accents that you cant even see what color it is
TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9