Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Does anyone else feel burnt out on XXXs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i usually don't pay any attention to what combination of x's and y's a dragon has. i'm a simple man, if it's pretty then i want it.

g1s are an exception of course, i'd love to own a pretty xxy g1 someday. had one a while ago but the colors were nasty, still managed to sell her for a good price though.
i usually don't pay any attention to what combination of x's and y's a dragon has. i'm a simple man, if it's pretty then i want it.

g1s are an exception of course, i'd love to own a pretty xxy g1 someday. had one a while ago but the colors were nasty, still managed to sell her for a good price though.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
eh, a little- but only with the more common genes, I guess?
I just started a project to get a full colorwheel of XXX Star/Con dragons, and what I did to keep the whole thing fresh for me was a few things- allow for a variety of tertiary genes, breed xxx dragons of opposite colors so that when I do get an xxx dragon it feels like the Biggest Win Ever, and throw accents on them. oh my dear goodness do accents work esspecially well on xxx dragnons
eh, a little- but only with the more common genes, I guess?
I just started a project to get a full colorwheel of XXX Star/Con dragons, and what I did to keep the whole thing fresh for me was a few things- allow for a variety of tertiary genes, breed xxx dragons of opposite colors so that when I do get an xxx dragon it feels like the Biggest Win Ever, and throw accents on them. oh my dear goodness do accents work esspecially well on xxx dragnons
82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
I think that all combos have values. Some are cool alone, some with apparel, some with accents. Just depends on what you want the dragon for!
I think that all combos have values. Some are cool alone, some with apparel, some with accents. Just depends on what you want the dragon for!

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
i like xxx bc they dont like... overwhelm my synesthesia color tasting? thing? but i like any color combo if i can make it look nice
i like xxx bc they dont like... overwhelm my synesthesia color tasting? thing? but i like any color combo if i can make it look nice
2CnjrDd.png
9hqcHsy.png
Mrw4w2X.png
HdmxfuE.png
WTRVHVo.png
I started an 'all xxx dragon' collection a while back and within a week I never wanted to see another xxx in my life :/
I started an 'all xxx dragon' collection a while back and within a week I never wanted to see another xxx in my life :/
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
*looks at my all stained lair* yeah an XXX isn't ever stepping foot in here
*looks at my all stained lair* yeah an XXX isn't ever stepping foot in here
ljGEvKm.png
I have a couple of XXXs, but I generally find them a bit… boring? Unchallenging?

Which is why all my projects are matchy XYZs.
I have a couple of XXXs, but I generally find them a bit… boring? Unchallenging?

Which is why all my projects are matchy XYZs.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I think most people have their fun with XXX dragons for awhile and then eventually get burned out, unless their lair's theme is XXX dragons. I for example want a page that's all XXX flaunt/flair/spines nocturnes, so that's just for aesthetic purposes.
I think most people have their fun with XXX dragons for awhile and then eventually get burned out, unless their lair's theme is XXX dragons. I for example want a page that's all XXX flaunt/flair/spines nocturnes, so that's just for aesthetic purposes.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Honestly I obsess over xxx or xxy pet/but/glim coatls, the accent colors make them less boring. And because my lair is majority g1, I simply can’t afford them so I haven’t gotten sick of the doubles+triples yet.
Honestly I obsess over xxx or xxy pet/but/glim coatls, the accent colors make them less boring. And because my lair is majority g1, I simply can’t afford them so I haven’t gotten sick of the doubles+triples yet.
When I embraced gen1s I embraced the XYZ.
When I embraced gen1s I embraced the XYZ.
Get this accent here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9