TOPIC | No Spend November 2021
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
submitted my total! time to go spend 2.4mil on tinctures sdkjfhd
submitted my total! time to go spend 2.4mil on tinctures sdkjfhd
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
Submitted my total! I didn’t make a colossal amount but it’s pretty good at the end of the day. I’ve been sitting on a lot more money in the form of items/familiars/apparel etc than I thought
Submitted my total! I didn’t make a colossal amount but it’s pretty good at the end of the day. I’ve been sitting on a lot more money in the form of items/familiars/apparel etc than I thought
HX0RiC0.png
Aaaaaw is the form alr ady closed? I didnt see it until now!
Aaaaaw is the form alr ady closed? I didnt see it until now!
sig6-1.png

freefall5
they/them
frt+0

@IAmAPerson hi! in ilios’ post it says that the form will be open until 12:00 server time tomorrow! hopefully this clears up any confusion
@IAmAPerson hi! in ilios’ post it says that the form will be open until 12:00 server time tomorrow! hopefully this clears up any confusion
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Oops right sorry
I had a total mind blank and for some reason I thought it was the 21st today hahaha
Well rip i submitted it without doing g&g tomorrow and today lol
Oops right sorry
I had a total mind blank and for some reason I thought it was the 21st today hahaha
Well rip i submitted it without doing g&g tomorrow and today lol
sig6-1.png

freefall5
they/them
frt+0

also, some shameless self-promo:

if you are looking for something to buy with all of your hard-earned nsn money, look no further! i am hosting a wildclaw scroll (and more) raffle, there are 3 potential prizes of value and interest. link is below!!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3072198#post_3072198
also, some shameless self-promo:

if you are looking for something to buy with all of your hard-earned nsn money, look no further! i am hosting a wildclaw scroll (and more) raffle, there are 3 potential prizes of value and interest. link is below!!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3072198#post_3072198
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Form has been submitted!!! :D
Could I get pinged when the final announcement goes out?
Form has been submitted!!! :D
Could I get pinged when the final announcement goes out?
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@Glurpagos yes! the plan was to ping everyone who entered responses into the initial form.
@Glurpagos yes! the plan was to ping everyone who entered responses into the initial form.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@starshiny I forgot I had more leveled fodder to sell, and submitted the sheet earlier. Could I resubmit since I made more money? Or shall I leave it as is?
@starshiny I forgot I had more leveled fodder to sell, and submitted the sheet earlier. Could I resubmit since I made more money? Or shall I leave it as is?
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@sixcrows sorry, but any form submitted is final so that we don’t have to redo calculations.
@sixcrows sorry, but any form submitted is final so that we don’t have to redo calculations.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19