they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
We can spend money now, right :>
We can spend money now, right :>
sig6-1.png

freefall5
they/them
frt+0

@IAmAPerson as long as you have submitted your form, you are free from the fiery grasps of no spend november :)
@IAmAPerson as long as you have submitted your form, you are free from the fiery grasps of no spend november :)
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
YaaaaaaaaaaaaaayHAHAHAHAHAH
ahahahah
Dobby is freeeeeee!
YaaaaaaaaaaaaaayHAHAHAHAHAH
ahahahah
Dobby is freeeeeee!
sig6-1.png

freefall5
they/them
frt+0

Honestly the most difficult thing with these for me is deciding what to do with the money, since the urge to both keep saving and splurge is so big, pff
and if a do splurge, what on? how much? a specific dragon? what if you regret it? how can you be sure it's efficient? yeah you get the point wHEH-
Honestly the most difficult thing with these for me is deciding what to do with the money, since the urge to both keep saving and splurge is so big, pff
and if a do splurge, what on? how much? a specific dragon? what if you regret it? how can you be sure it's efficient? yeah you get the point wHEH-
Haunted Stone Orb Magic Nymph

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
Pink Chalcedony Enchanted Remains
Submitted the form!

I thought about waiting to count the money made from G&G and fams tomorrow, but I would be afraid that I’d forget to turn the form in aasdkjhsdhj
Submitted the form!

I thought about waiting to count the money made from G&G and fams tomorrow, but I would be afraid that I’d forget to turn the form in aasdkjhsdhj
iiiiiiii 6gIIjjE.png
JNAfoEf.png
mlHpBMC.png
iii
Note: my name
has a zero (0),
not an "o"
iiii Jd88XNq.png
DxCICZ1.png
nWiQNX9.png
ii
”I’m only keeping you because
I need your kids for profit.”
-@Nesryn
treated myself to a new vista on this lovely morning >:D ty swipp we love to see it
treated myself to a new vista on this lovely morning >:D ty swipp we love to see it
Haunted Stone Orb Magic Nymph

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
Pink Chalcedony Enchanted Remains
[quote name="starshiny" date="2021-11-20 13:38:53" ] also, some shameless self-promo: if you are looking for something to buy with all of your hard-earned nsn money, look no further! i am hosting a wildclaw scroll (and more) raffle, there are 3 potential prizes of value and interest. link is below!! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3072198#post_3072198 [/quote] ;)
starshiny wrote on 2021-11-20 13:38:53:
also, some shameless self-promo:

if you are looking for something to buy with all of your hard-earned nsn money, look no further! i am hosting a wildclaw scroll (and more) raffle, there are 3 potential prizes of value and interest. link is below!!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3072198#post_3072198
;)
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Wooo just submitted the form!! I have over 2mil treasure which I think is the most I've had at once :^O
Wooo just submitted the form!! I have over 2mil treasure which I think is the most I've had at once :^O
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
lol. I already spend like 80% of my money ;__;
but i'm curious to know the results!
lol. I already spend like 80% of my money ;__;
but i'm curious to know the results!
sig6-1.png

freefall5
they/them
frt+0

1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19