Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Some Eye-Catching Luck. How.
1 2 3
Yep, you'd be right about that! Both of the parents are wildclaws.
Yep, you'd be right about that! Both of the parents are wildclaws.
1148_200px_comettail76_by_miirshroom-dbencqu.png
MOLEY HOSES MAN
MOLEY HOSES MAN
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
The baby without special eyes got the butterfly secondary though. Bless her. I love her so much, poor thing. She tried.
The baby without special eyes got the butterfly secondary though. Bless her. I love her so much, poor thing. She tried.
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
woah. im rubbing my hands on this post for luck
woah. im rubbing my hands on this post for luck
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
[center]This is closest that I've ever come, and it just doesn't compare at all. Like holy cow, your luck is incredible! And all Ivory XXXs, too! That's amazing! [img]https://i.imgur.com/MC57cTD.png[/img]
This is closest that I've ever come, and it just doesn't compare at all. Like holy cow, your luck is incredible! And all Ivory XXXs, too! That's amazing!
MC57cTD.png
yX29oug.png
omg this is so cool lol
omg this is so cool lol
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
[quote name="Valdra" date="2021-11-17 14:32:52" ] [center]This is closest that I've ever come, and it just doesn't compare at all. Like holy cow, your luck is incredible! And all Ivory XXXs, too! That's amazing! [img]https://i.imgur.com/MC57cTD.png[/img] [/quote] Two special eye types in one nest is still very cool! I think the multigaze + peacock combination looks nice in particular. And yes, I'm happy about this happening with my XXX pairing! I have plenty of pairs that are more just for if I have spare nests rather than for especially pretty hatchlings.
Quote:
This is closest that I've ever come, and it just doesn't compare at all. Like holy cow, your luck is incredible! And all Ivory XXXs, too! That's amazing!
MC57cTD.png

Two special eye types in one nest is still very cool! I think the multigaze + peacock combination looks nice in particular. And yes, I'm happy about this happening with my XXX pairing! I have plenty of pairs that are more just for if I have spare nests rather than for especially pretty hatchlings.
1148_200px_comettail76_by_miirshroom-dbencqu.png
Why is that last rare eye marker beside the wrong dragon? Is that a bug?
That is an insane family though! You could totally have some kind of lore for the MANY rng miracles that occurred in that nest!
You got a maxed out nest.
One of them got unlikely Butterfly gene.
3 of them got (I believe) the rarest 3 eye types in the game?
That's a special blessed nest right there.
Why is that last rare eye marker beside the wrong dragon? Is that a bug?
That is an insane family though! You could totally have some kind of lore for the MANY rng miracles that occurred in that nest!
You got a maxed out nest.
One of them got unlikely Butterfly gene.
3 of them got (I believe) the rarest 3 eye types in the game?
That's a special blessed nest right there.
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
Good job!!! Incredible!
Good job!!! Incredible!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Woah- Congrats! I went snooping in your lair to see if you kept them or not, and it seems that you did! Wondering where the butterfly wildclaw went, though. Did you exalt her / sell them off?
Woah- Congrats! I went snooping in your lair to see if you kept them or not, and it seems that you did! Wondering where the butterfly wildclaw went, though. Did you exalt her / sell them off?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif nnnnnnnnnnn FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png

5hF3FGk.png
uPOLOvt.png
mlHpBMC.png
nnnnnnnnnnn tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
1 2 3