Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | I'm Leavin': CLOSED / FINISHED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59
This is very nice of you to do, though I'm always sad to see someone leaving. I would like to enter, please. Thanks!
This is very nice of you to do, though I'm always sad to see someone leaving. I would like to enter, please. Thanks!
tumblr_o8bdqi2D0C1tddvg0o2_1280.png
Can i have some things @Zif
Can i have some things @Zif
I'd love to enter!! :3
I'd love to enter!! :3
Keraunia Hatchery
Whee, I'd love a sprite, chimes, or golden jewellery. Or money.
Whee, I'd love a sprite, chimes, or golden jewellery. Or money.
Stg5Ceo.gif » New Zealand | +19 FR time
» Any pronouns
» Wishlist
see ya on the other side o7

but if you wantto know a catagory, festival **** would be straight up my alley particualrly light themed stuff
see ya on the other side o7

but if you wantto know a catagory, festival **** would be straight up my alley particualrly light themed stuff
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I’d love to participate! Thank you for this!
I’d love some festival sprites, halos, and/or awesome/busy UMAs! Maybe some eggs
I’d love to participate! Thank you for this!
I’d love some festival sprites, halos, and/or awesome/busy UMAs! Maybe some eggs
love to enter, thank you for your generosity!
love to enter, thank you for your generosity!
gamer
Sorry to see you go, but I can't pass up an opportunity for free stuff ;p
Sorry to see you go, but I can't pass up an opportunity for free stuff ;p
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
id like to enter, thank you!
id like to enter, thank you!
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
Oh man, I'm sure lots of people have already asked but I'd love the skeletal chimes! They're one of my favorite pieces of retired festival apparel. ^^

If that's gone, any elemental festival bears, notn bears, or goblins would be nice!! I love those familiar sets and I'm trying to collect one of each of them. :)

If all of those things are gone too, feel free to send me anything! Old festival stuff or currency would be neat, but if that's all gone as well I don't mind random stuff that you just have around!

Thank you so much for doing this!
Oh man, I'm sure lots of people have already asked but I'd love the skeletal chimes! They're one of my favorite pieces of retired festival apparel. ^^

If that's gone, any elemental festival bears, notn bears, or goblins would be nice!! I love those familiar sets and I'm trying to collect one of each of them. :)

If all of those things are gone too, feel free to send me anything! Old festival stuff or currency would be neat, but if that's all gone as well I don't mind random stuff that you just have around!

Thank you so much for doing this!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59