Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | I'm Leavin': CLOSED / FINISHED
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59
This is so considerate of you! You are so thoughtful <3
This is so considerate of you! You are so thoughtful <3
overalls-5-1.pngJeans_Push_Water_Badge.pngJeans_Push_Wind_Badge.pngfUhiGHi.png
I'd love to enter, thank you for doing this!

Frcomm69.png
Can I get gems and Luminous Halo also Emerald Talonclasp Pendant or if not anything that’s like expensive I’ll just like to have a skin to thank you so much :)
Can I get gems and Luminous Halo also Emerald Talonclasp Pendant or if not anything that’s like expensive I’ll just like to have a skin to thank you so much :)
4-FEF877-E-4-F5-D-4561-A49-D-04-E233-E92087.jpgC399425-A-EA3-E-4051-B631-25-D834-D11-F98.jpg 7-BF4-CE0-E-0-B48-4-B38-A944-B9-B0-AE51-B0-AD.jpgfree_gen_1_raffle_1.png
I'm new so I would to enter
I'm new so I would to enter
l3uVCy2t.jpg
Hello! Thanks for doing this <3

I would love to enter for anything but I'm always needing treasure if you have any to spare ^^ Thanks!
Hello! Thanks for doing this <3

I would love to enter for anything but I'm always needing treasure if you have any to spare ^^ Thanks!
ldNLSdw.png
I'd like to enter, you are very generous! I have a preference of the sprites > chimes > halo > UMA's > currency, but of course I'm ok with anything I can get :) Have a good one!
I'd like to enter, you are very generous! I have a preference of the sprites > chimes > halo > UMA's > currency, but of course I'm ok with anything I can get :) Have a good one!
9a1bd9587653bbb4183261754c95b0ab0e0a682a.png
Ooo, a giveaway! I'd love to enter, if just for the curiosity of it— thank you for the opportunity!! (And I wish you luck and good things in your life and forays outside of FR!)
Ooo, a giveaway! I'd love to enter, if just for the curiosity of it— thank you for the opportunity!! (And I wish you luck and good things in your life and forays outside of FR!)
maZIx4r.pngaC2MxeX.pngqbN1OYl.pngACOZFAh.pngcIEO3vJ.png WL
Thank you for doing this. I'm not sure if there's anything left by now, so any spare food/treasure/apparel/scenes would be perfect
Thank you for doing this. I'm not sure if there's anything left by now, so any spare food/treasure/apparel/scenes would be perfect

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
This is very generous of you - I would love to enter and would particularly love any old/rare/boss familiars, or fest stuff from previous years!
This is very generous of you - I would love to enter and would particularly love any old/rare/boss familiars, or fest stuff from previous years!
They/them pronouns. || FR time +8 (GMT) || View my Wishlist
Arcanites - I now run the Arcane Free Familiar Thread here:
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59