Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 485 486 487 488 489 ... 493 494
I'd also love to be added to the pinglist!
I'd also love to be added to the pinglist!
May I please be added to your pinglist for when you reopen? Thank you!
May I please be added to your pinglist for when you reopen? Thank you!
Updating ping list to here! [quote name=""] So i bought a bonsai a few years ago and was wondering how much i could update it at once? Does it have to keep the same theme or could i pay to have it basically redone on a larger scale with a few similar plants and creatures? For reference, i wanted to update my current 100px bonsai to be 500px and change the theme to Greek mythology & architecture, but keep all of the same plants and creatures, just change the pot to a planter, and add a couple bonsai, rose bushes, crystals and columns. [/quote] For the record, the above question was addressed through messages a few weeks ago - short answer was that because of the scope of the changes it basically amounts to a 500px Artist's Choice order, which is currently too large for the scope of what Artist's Choice can be (and if it was allowable it would be very costly).
Updating ping list to here!

wrote:
So i bought a bonsai a few years ago and was wondering how much i could update it at once? Does it have to keep the same theme or could i pay to have it basically redone on a larger scale with a few similar plants and creatures?

For reference, i wanted to update my current 100px bonsai to be 500px and change the theme to Greek mythology & architecture, but keep all of the same plants and creatures, just change the pot to a planter, and add a couple bonsai, rose bushes, crystals and columns.
For the record, the above question was addressed through messages a few weeks ago - short answer was that because of the scope of the changes it basically amounts to a 500px Artist's Choice order, which is currently too large for the scope of what Artist's Choice can be (and if it was allowable it would be very costly).
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
Could I be added to the ping list? I don't when this will be updated but when it does I would love to comission!
Could I be added to the ping list? I don't when this will be updated but when it does I would love to comission!
1635520274330.png 1633869056854_4_160x93.png
Pinglist please T.T
Pinglist please T.T
hello there! if possible, may i please be added to the pinglist too? ^^
hello there! if possible, may i please be added to the pinglist too? ^^
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Hello! I'm having trouble accessing the public assets from this thread. I requested access to the google drive files, and the one I was granted permission to download was only an empty planter. Am I missing something obvious?

I've since requested access to all three planter links, so maybe the actual sprites are in the other files.

Thanks for sharing some of your work! I love editing and remixing pixel art for myself, so public assets like yours are much appreciated. Your work is gorgeous!
Hello! I'm having trouble accessing the public assets from this thread. I requested access to the google drive files, and the one I was granted permission to download was only an empty planter. Am I missing something obvious?

I've since requested access to all three planter links, so maybe the actual sprites are in the other files.

Thanks for sharing some of your work! I love editing and remixing pixel art for myself, so public assets like yours are much appreciated. Your work is gorgeous!
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
@vortexbreakdown ah, sorry about that - it isn't supposed to be something that I grant permissions for every time. Google drive just seems to have done an update recently so hopefully replacing the links has fixed the problem.

The 4 available sprite sheets are all on the front page as .pngs (in the same post as the .PSD files), so you can save them from there! I don't have .PSD versions of the sprite sheets - it's all based on lasso tool cut and paste. Hope this helps!
@vortexbreakdown ah, sorry about that - it isn't supposed to be something that I grant permissions for every time. Google drive just seems to have done an update recently so hopefully replacing the links has fixed the problem.

The 4 available sprite sheets are all on the front page as .pngs (in the same post as the .PSD files), so you can save them from there! I don't have .PSD versions of the sprite sheets - it's all based on lasso tool cut and paste. Hope this helps!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom Oh, do I just save the embedded images, then? I couldn't find a link, so I was super confused, haha. Thanks!
@miirshroom Oh, do I just save the embedded images, then? I couldn't find a link, so I was super confused, haha. Thanks!
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
may i be added to the pinglist, please? thank you in advance :]
may i be added to the pinglist, please? thank you in advance :]
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh