Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
making some dr fanart and ohoohohohohoho fun
making some dr fanart and ohoohohohohoho fun
It's Halloween! I'm going to play some Luigi's Mansion 3 and eat some candy tonight.
It's Halloween! I'm going to play some Luigi's Mansion 3 and eat some candy tonight.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
everyone is really excited about halloween and it makes me so happy ^^

i know i should keep a journal, i just don't know how. a third of it would be me making desperate attempts at describing the innermost workings of my mind as my braincells struggle to find the meaning of life; the second third would be boring; the third third would be HJKDSH FICTIONAL CHARACTERS <3 SHDSKJDSJSJSJS
everyone is really excited about halloween and it makes me so happy ^^

i know i should keep a journal, i just don't know how. a third of it would be me making desperate attempts at describing the innermost workings of my mind as my braincells struggle to find the meaning of life; the second third would be boring; the third third would be HJKDSH FICTIONAL CHARACTERS <3 SHDSKJDSJSJSJS
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
hmmmmmmmm, movie night tonight? or writing night? ...OR BOTH
hmmmmmmmm, movie night tonight? or writing night? ...OR BOTH
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
oh my god i can't believe my laptop can handle this
super excited to play yet my friend wants to watch and idk when shes coming overrrrrr
but at least shes coming over!! a nice halloween surprise
oh my god i can't believe my laptop can handle this
super excited to play yet my friend wants to watch and idk when shes coming overrrrrr
but at least shes coming over!! a nice halloween surprise
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
I am a thinker of.

does cat? does the cat? does it? will cat
I am a thinker of.

does cat? does the cat? does it? will cat
[/center
]
I'm very hyped for the ACNH update! Can it be Friday already!
I'm very hyped for the ACNH update! Can it be Friday already!
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
okay i loved playing code vein but i hATED THE ENDING IT FELT SO ABRUPT????? I EXPECTED SOMETHING MORE GRANDIOSE??? or at least something with all the other characters?? but nO??? it makes me upset
anyway i won't get it all over my head bc it's HALLOWEEEENNN i'll buy myself a nice dragon to make myself feel better
okay i loved playing code vein but i hATED THE ENDING IT FELT SO ABRUPT????? I EXPECTED SOMETHING MORE GRANDIOSE??? or at least something with all the other characters?? but nO??? it makes me upset
anyway i won't get it all over my head bc it's HALLOWEEEENNN i'll buy myself a nice dragon to make myself feel better
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
djcsbdrjDJJFFHDFJ i finally figured out what makes the luminance procreate brushes look Like That it's the add filter in brush settings. it's literally just that and i feel like such a fool but I DID IT
djcsbdrjDJJFFHDFJ i finally figured out what makes the luminance procreate brushes look Like That it's the add filter in brush settings. it's literally just that and i feel like such a fool but I DID IT
I hope that wind is gone for a little while.. it was terrible last night.
I hope that wind is gone for a little while.. it was terrible last night.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.