Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Aristata, Sending over 246 Levels through PA for ulvesang. I have a lot of Levels locked up in my Hibernal Den right now, so I am sending what I can for now.
@Aristata, Sending over 246 Levels through PA for ulvesang. I have a lot of Levels locked up in my Hibernal Den right now, so I am sending what I can for now.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@SevenRedSuns

Hello! Your slot is reserved, but I only have today to receive the lvls.

@Firedove1211

Hello, welcome back! I can take your order without any problem but you would only have today to deliver the lvls, since the push ends at midnight.

@HurricaneWinds

Hello! Friendly reminder that you only have today to deliver the lvls for me to do your order. It's no problem if you don't want to follow up with it anymore. c:
@SevenRedSuns

Hello! Your slot is reserved, but I only have today to receive the lvls.

@Firedove1211

Hello, welcome back! I can take your order without any problem but you would only have today to deliver the lvls, since the push ends at midnight.

@HurricaneWinds

Hello! Friendly reminder that you only have today to deliver the lvls for me to do your order. It's no problem if you don't want to follow up with it anymore. c:
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@RaiStarDragon

I would like a treasure slot for the Viridian Druidess WC (Female WC) Run #2. I'll be able to pay after next week's battle.

Thank you!
@RaiStarDragon

I would like a treasure slot for the Viridian Druidess WC (Female WC) Run #2. I'll be able to pay after next week's battle.

Thank you!
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@Sofystikitty Payment finished!
@Sofystikitty Payment finished!
soupbear.png jxvdQ6w.png SdOS6m7.png
@SevenRedSuns

Thank you! I will start your order and in a few days I will send you a preview by PM. c:
@SevenRedSuns

Thank you! I will start your order and in a few days I will send you a preview by PM. c:
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@Solisk
the last 100 levels I sent in should be for Sofystikitty, not ulvesang

@Sofystikitty
got my payment in!
@Solisk
the last 100 levels I sent in should be for Sofystikitty, not ulvesang

@Sofystikitty
got my payment in!
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
@Aristata, going to start pulling dragons from my Hibernal Den. All for ulvesang.
@Aristata, going to start pulling dragons from my Hibernal Den. All for ulvesang.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@HurricaneWinds
I'm super sorry about that. I didn't see who it was for. I'll fix it once I get home.
@HurricaneWinds
I'm super sorry about that. I didn't see who it was for. I'll fix it once I get home.
theultimatecatsig.gif
@Kothra I have you down for run 2. I have sent it to print should have it back in a week or so. It's been a little slow getting prints back.
@Kothra I have you down for run 2. I have sent it to print should have it back in a week or so. It's been a little slow getting prints back.
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11