Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[font=corbel]@ulvesang [b]username:[/b] Katsuji [b]order type:[/b] fullbody [b]payment:[/b] 1000+ Levels, please confirm pricing of apparel + accent + requests [b]dragon reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38985499][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/389855/38985499_350.png[/img][/url] More references here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2779244/9#post_49194912 [b]notes:[/b] [u]Apparel[/u] (in order of importance): Phantasmal Halfmask, Windbound Plumage, Bamboo Breeze Cape, Airborne Gustgather. Windbound Plumage can be simplified to only the feather part attached to the mask and 1 bracelet on his left hand. See references or feel free to ask me if I am not really clear here. Bamboo Breeze Cape: feel free to cut down on the ropes. No need for that many ropes, lolz. All I really care about is the cloak & belt part + bells + the bamboo pattern. Airborne Gustgather: the least important. Do not feel like doing it? Tell me and I will drop this part of the apparel request. [u]Accent[/u]: Please include white portion of tail. Please simplify to [b][u]1[/b][/u] dog. I do not need all the dogs, lolz. (Unless you want to draw more than 1, just let me know so I can pay appropriately.) If you could draw 1 - 2 pawprints on wings if possible and the collar, that would be cool but not necessary and can be excluded for simplification. [u]Extra[/u]: He has a gray java sparrow companion. This bird: [item= java sparrow] It is seen in references. Could you include the bird too please? The bird is always with the dog nowadays. No specific pose, but I would love like… and autumn theme or pumpkin theme. Something to fit October would be great. Maybe they are visiting a pumpkin patch? [b]open to style experimentation?:[/b] yes
@ulvesang

username: Katsuji

order type: fullbody

payment: 1000+ Levels, please confirm pricing of apparel + accent + requests

dragon reference:

38985499_350.png

More references here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2779244/9#post_49194912

notes:

Apparel (in order of importance): Phantasmal Halfmask, Windbound Plumage, Bamboo Breeze Cape, Airborne Gustgather.

Windbound Plumage can be simplified to only the feather part attached to the mask and 1 bracelet on his left hand. See references or feel free to ask me if I am not really clear here.

Bamboo Breeze Cape: feel free to cut down on the ropes. No need for that many ropes, lolz. All I really care about is the cloak & belt part + bells + the bamboo pattern.

Airborne Gustgather: the least important. Do not feel like doing it? Tell me and I will drop this part of the apparel request.

Accent: Please include white portion of tail. Please simplify to 1 dog. I do not need all the dogs, lolz. (Unless you want to draw more than 1, just let me know so I can pay appropriately.) If you could draw 1 - 2 pawprints on wings if possible and the collar, that would be cool but not necessary and can be excluded for simplification.

Extra: He has a gray java sparrow companion. This bird:

Java Sparrow

It is seen in references. Could you include the bird too please? The bird is always with the dog nowadays.

No specific pose, but I would love like… and autumn theme or pumpkin theme. Something to fit October would be great. Maybe they are visiting a pumpkin patch?

open to style experimentation?: yes
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@LilyDragonQueen - oh my god the slime rancher adopts are too cute and I can’t resist… Q-Q [b]Dragon/Character/Animal:[/b] Dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66049091][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660491/66049091_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Fodder Dragons:[/b] 5x level 7s [b]Outline Color:[/b] (you can specify which outlines you want colored, i.e. main outline obsidian, face midnight, etc.) [b]Face:[/b] A [b]Extra:[/b] A [b]Basic/Gened:[/b] Basic! The main colours I would like to be included are Pink+Blue (her wings) please feel free to include other colours if it looks nice! [b]Anything else?:[/b] Can the ears + tail be coloured like the ears in her accent? [b]Extras:[/b] n/a
@LilyDragonQueen - oh my god the slime rancher adopts are too cute and I can’t resist… Q-Q
Dragon/Character/Animal: Dragon
66049091_350.png

Fodder Dragons: 5x level 7s

Outline Color: (you can specify which outlines you want colored, i.e. main outline obsidian, face midnight, etc.)

Face: A
Extra: A
Basic/Gened: Basic! The main colours I would like to be included are Pink+Blue (her wings) please feel free to include other colours if it looks nice!

Anything else?: Can the ears + tail be coloured like the ears in her accent?
Extras: n/a
7bfJZaP.png
@Sofystikitty Username: KatRaccoon Request type: icon Dragon/OC: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14073752][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/140738/14073752_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14073753][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/140738/14073753_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: 95 levels total Other info: Could Adelynne be on the left, smiling brightly, and Dresden on the right, frowning skeptically. Will pay extra if this is too much! Thanks a bunch! :)
@Sofystikitty

Username: KatRaccoon
Request type: icon
Dragon/OC:
14073752_350.png
14073753_350.png
Payment: 95 levels total
Other info: Could Adelynne be on the left, smiling brightly, and Dresden on the right, frowning skeptically. Will pay extra if this is too much! Thanks a bunch! :)
mAdHTB1.gif
@Katsuji hello!! i'd love to take on your order!
i've tried to calculate the approximate price of how much everything would be and got something like this: 1000 (base price) + 20 (mask & plumage) + 50 (breeze cape) + 100 (accent & dog; + sparrow) = 1170 levels

for the theme, since it might take longer than october/november to finish it, just to be sure: are you still alright with the autumn/pumpkin theme despite that? in any case a little "scene" element like that would add about 200 levels, if that is okay with you, then the sum will be 1370!

for the gustgather, with what image i thought of, i'm not sure if i'd find a place for it, but i could try! it would add 150 more levels, totaling to 1520 so if that's too high please lmk, no worries and i can just not include it!

not price related questions: 1) for the tail, should i keep the white part specifically white, or colour it in as the genes are? :0 i've seen both on references, so asking just in case! 2) i've seen one (?) of the refs have pawpads on his paws. in case any will be showing, would you like me to draw it too or keep them without the pawpads?
@Katsuji hello!! i'd love to take on your order!
i've tried to calculate the approximate price of how much everything would be and got something like this: 1000 (base price) + 20 (mask & plumage) + 50 (breeze cape) + 100 (accent & dog; + sparrow) = 1170 levels

for the theme, since it might take longer than october/november to finish it, just to be sure: are you still alright with the autumn/pumpkin theme despite that? in any case a little "scene" element like that would add about 200 levels, if that is okay with you, then the sum will be 1370!

for the gustgather, with what image i thought of, i'm not sure if i'd find a place for it, but i could try! it would add 150 more levels, totaling to 1520 so if that's too high please lmk, no worries and i can just not include it!

not price related questions: 1) for the tail, should i keep the white part specifically white, or colour it in as the genes are? :0 i've seen both on references, so asking just in case! 2) i've seen one (?) of the refs have pawpads on his paws. in case any will be showing, would you like me to draw it too or keep them without the pawpads?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
- bek
- they / ae; 25
- FRT +10
@ulvesang,

The theme is perfect. I do not really get many seasonal ones and Autumn is one of my favorite seasons, so it works for me. I do not mind waiting longer for it, so go ahead with the theme.

If it is possible to include it, I would love it! You could probably have it sticking in the background or something. That was how I imagined it. Kind of like the Standard of the Deities apparel set (The festival flags), but in the back. 1,520 Levels it is!

For the tail, I actually prefer to go for the tail part specifically white since it is actually from the accent. There is a border that is a dog-tail pattern that separates the black from the white as well. Some of the art I got does not have the tail part of the accent included, so apologies on the confusion.

For the pawprints on his claws/paws, you do not have to include them nor have them showing. Simply coloring his claws with that white gradient will suffice. I care more about the pawprints on his wings, not the ones on his claws in that particular reference.

@ulvesang,

The theme is perfect. I do not really get many seasonal ones and Autumn is one of my favorite seasons, so it works for me. I do not mind waiting longer for it, so go ahead with the theme.

If it is possible to include it, I would love it! You could probably have it sticking in the background or something. That was how I imagined it. Kind of like the Standard of the Deities apparel set (The festival flags), but in the back. 1,520 Levels it is!

For the tail, I actually prefer to go for the tail part specifically white since it is actually from the accent. There is a border that is a dog-tail pattern that separates the black from the white as well. Some of the art I got does not have the tail part of the accent included, so apologies on the confusion.

For the pawprints on his claws/paws, you do not have to include them nor have them showing. Simply coloring his claws with that white gradient will suffice. I care more about the pawprints on his wings, not the ones on his claws in that particular reference.

GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@BrassicaOracle
Art type: Human OC bust (with or without dragon features)
Reference: sta.sh/22dz9bj50txe
Description: They are a calm individual that is into promoting positive energy
Payment type: Treasure (Or Levels)
Other request: With a background similar to this image in that it has the leaves, flowers, and jar https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.oC9TSiH5hA5nFs6F8xvvXwHaEn&pid=Api&P=0&w=291&h=183
@BrassicaOracle
Art type: Human OC bust (with or without dragon features)
Reference: sta.sh/22dz9bj50txe
Description: They are a calm individual that is into promoting positive energy
Payment type: Treasure (Or Levels)
Other request: With a background similar to this image in that it has the leaves, flowers, and jar https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.oC9TSiH5hA5nFs6F8xvvXwHaEn&pid=Api&P=0&w=291&h=183
@Katsuji okay, that's good to hear! and yeah, i think the gustgather could be somewhere behind a pumpkin and add a nice element to the overall image, so i'll try to do that then!! and no worries about the confusion, i always specify things just to be sure :] i'll still be consulting you in the process if i get any more questions too.

and i'll note you down on the list then, thank you so much for willing to be patient and for ordering, it's really appreciated!!
@Katsuji okay, that's good to hear! and yeah, i think the gustgather could be somewhere behind a pumpkin and add a nice element to the overall image, so i'll try to do that then!! and no worries about the confusion, i always specify things just to be sure :] i'll still be consulting you in the process if i get any more questions too.

and i'll note you down on the list then, thank you so much for willing to be patient and for ordering, it's really appreciated!!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
- bek
- they / ae; 25
- FRT +10
@Sofystikitty Username: nalrene Request type: icon Dragon/OC: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73174614][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/731747/73174614_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: I think its 50 levels? Other info: Aymeric is the good humored lead of my Pinkerlocke. Right now the whole clan are hatchlings, so I would like him to also be a hatchling for this drawing. When he gets older he will be wearing the Intense Attention apparel. If you could give him that sort of expression I would appreciate it.. [Item=Intense Attention] I coli dragons all the time, but I am on FR time, so it is very early. I can have everything leveled and ready by no later than noon FR time today.
@Sofystikitty

Username: nalrene
Request type: icon
Dragon/OC: 73174614_350.png
Payment: I think its 50 levels?
Other info: Aymeric is the good humored lead of my Pinkerlocke. Right now the whole clan are hatchlings, so I would like him to also be a hatchling for this drawing. When he gets older he will be wearing the Intense Attention apparel. If you could give him that sort of expression I would appreciate it..
Intense Attention

I coli dragons all the time, but I am on FR time, so it is very early. I can have everything leveled and ready by no later than noon FR time today.
UwkMyF.png
@Al3s1s
I got your order! That will be 250 levels, thank you.
(Note:The other payment type it leftover from the last foddart, I forgot to remove it.)
@Al3s1s
I got your order! That will be 250 levels, thank you.
(Note:The other payment type it leftover from the last foddart, I forgot to remove it.)
Golden filigree of mustard flower. Used in Lost in the Woods dom event. This link to pinglist of my foddart shop.A silver filigree of an asphodel flower and two pairs of dragonfly wings.A plushie of an Obelisk. This link to my avatar dragon.
@Sofystikitty
Id like to claim a slot if possible, please! Ill have this filled up asap, am on mobile and fr isnt very friendly here :v
@Sofystikitty
Id like to claim a slot if possible, please! Ill have this filled up asap, am on mobile and fr isnt very friendly here :v
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11