Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@raistardragon can I have two gems slots for the skin

@shian tasty art
@raistardragon can I have two gems slots for the skin

@shian tasty art
Y3kY2LN.png
@RaiStarDragon gem slot for Viridian Druidess WC and Viridian Druid WC please!
@RaiStarDragon gem slot for Viridian Druidess WC and Viridian Druid WC please!
@RaiStarDragon could I have a treasure slot for Viridian Druidess and Viridian Druid each, please?
@RaiStarDragon could I have a treasure slot for Viridian Druidess and Viridian Druid each, please?
@GuyInCorner sorry for the late reply!! i'm worried it'd be a bit harder for me to price non dragon character with fr levels but you could link me the references and i could think on it!
@GuyInCorner sorry for the late reply!! i'm worried it'd be a bit harder for me to price non dragon character with fr levels but you could link me the references and i could think on it!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
- bek
- they / ae; 25
- FRT +10
@BrassicaOracle
Art type: Familiar plushie
Name of the familiar(s): Bamboo Phytocat
Other request: If possible, can you add some rocks sticking out of his reeds? This plushie will be for my dragon Rockie, who sometimes likes to hide her collection there. :P If not, I totally understand!
@BrassicaOracle
Art type: Familiar plushie
Name of the familiar(s): Bamboo Phytocat
Other request: If possible, can you add some rocks sticking out of his reeds? This plushie will be for my dragon Rockie, who sometimes likes to hide her collection there. :P If not, I totally understand!
out_of_this_world_banner_by_minecrafternenagirl-d7m8hz9.png
Thank you all for your interest in the Viridian Druid/Druidess Skins! I am adding you to my list and have sent in the blueprints in. If you will please send in payment I will mark you down as paid and start sending out the skins as soon as I get them in.

@Shian I got your request for two skins. Was that two for the Female WC or one of Female and Male? Once I know I'll update my lists. Total 1500 g

@Aristata I have you down for one male and female skin. Total 1500 g

@Vinyamar I have you down for one male and female skin. Total 1500Kt
Thank you all for your interest in the Viridian Druid/Druidess Skins! I am adding you to my list and have sent in the blueprints in. If you will please send in payment I will mark you down as paid and start sending out the skins as soon as I get them in.

@Shian I got your request for two skins. Was that two for the Female WC or one of Female and Male? Once I know I'll update my lists. Total 1500 g

@Aristata I have you down for one male and female skin. Total 1500 g

@Vinyamar I have you down for one male and female skin. Total 1500Kt
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@ulvesang [b]username:[/b] SevenRedSuns [b]order type:[/b] Bust [b]payment:[/b] Base 500 Levels + Extra in accordance to Flaunt and Alloy genes alongside Glimmer if it counts. [b]dragon reference:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=82&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=168&auth=a072335fd656da246f4761460bf2fa347d545a58&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]notes:[/b] I'd like if he could have a sort of longing lovestruck expression to him, with eyes that carry a sort of sadness in them. A specific detail I'd like is if you could make his pupils heart shaped as well, and have his crest kind of flattened down like the neck feathers in the female coatl's pose, alongside him leaning forward a bit. [b]open to style experimentation?:[/b] No
@ulvesang
username: SevenRedSuns
order type: Bust
payment: Base 500 Levels + Extra in accordance to Flaunt and Alloy genes alongside Glimmer if it counts.
dragon reference: dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=82&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=168&auth=a072335fd656da246f4761460bf2fa347d545a58&dummyext=prev.png
notes: I'd like if he could have a sort of longing lovestruck expression to him, with eyes that carry a sort of sadness in them. A specific detail I'd like is if you could make his pupils heart shaped as well, and have his crest kind of flattened down like the neck feathers in the female coatl's pose, alongside him leaning forward a bit.
open to style experimentation?: No
soupbear.png jxvdQ6w.png SdOS6m7.png
@ulvesang [b]username: Qazzie9[/b] [b]order type:[/b] bust [b]payment: 500 levels[/b] [b]dragon reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38321217][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/383213/38321217_350.png[/img][/url] Only Skin: [outfit=1753256] [b]notes:[/b] I would appreciate if his skin could be used in the bust, but understand if that's too much work. Either way the element from the skin that's the most important to me is including his winged mascara. I don't want any of his apparel. Lazarus is smug and playful, he always seems be in on some joke~ [b]open to style experimentation?:[/b] yes
@ulvesang
username: Qazzie9
order type: bust
payment: 500 levels
dragon reference:
38321217_350.png

Only Skin:
Lazarus Skin

notes: I would appreciate if his skin could be used in the bust, but understand if that's too much work. Either way the element from the skin that's the most important to me is including his winged mascara. I don't want any of his apparel.

Lazarus is smug and playful, he always seems be in on some joke~

open to style experimentation?: yes
nature_gaybling_by_cicide76536-dcilk94.gifbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dc9ud9t.pngYsUBlZc.pngVMZDsVf.gif
@raistardragon two female and one male please
@raistardragon two female and one male please
Y3kY2LN.png
@Scaleon1
I received your order and payment!
By the "add some rocks sticking out of his reeds," do you mean I put non-plushie rocks near its feet? Or rocks on the butt?
@Scaleon1
I received your order and payment!
By the "add some rocks sticking out of his reeds," do you mean I put non-plushie rocks near its feet? Or rocks on the butt?
Golden filigree of mustard flower. Used in Lost in the Woods dom event. This link to pinglist of my foddart shop.A silver filigree of an asphodel flower and two pairs of dragonfly wings.A plushie of an Obelisk. This link to my avatar dragon.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11