Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | People sticking to their first flights?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28
I haven't left ice yet.
I haven't left ice yet.
I've not left Shadow, but I'm entertaining the idea of a vacation in Earth after Trickmurk.
I've not left Shadow, but I'm entertaining the idea of a vacation in Earth after Trickmurk.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
Started in Light, will no doubt retire in Light. :)
Started in Light, will no doubt retire in Light. :)
9o5YF7O.png
8 years in Wind! Never really considered leaving.
8 years in Wind! Never really considered leaving.
Palefoot Tadhop Desert Rain Frog Companion Ruffletail Tadhop
I've only ever been in Light, I didn't know what to pick when I started and I was stuck between Shadow and Light, ironically! But I decided to go with light after all, because I related to the personality and mood of it. And I think I stayed ever since because of how welcoming the culture was when I got there. The culture's so different now though, I dropped out for a few years and only started up again a few months ago. I joined in July of 2015, and right around the start of the Light flight holiday and i didn't know how to play enough to get any of the prizes! I was mad at myself after, when they became so rare lol. Still, I think if I left I'd just miss it. :)
I've only ever been in Light, I didn't know what to pick when I started and I was stuck between Shadow and Light, ironically! But I decided to go with light after all, because I related to the personality and mood of it. And I think I stayed ever since because of how welcoming the culture was when I got there. The culture's so different now though, I dropped out for a few years and only started up again a few months ago. I joined in July of 2015, and right around the start of the Light flight holiday and i didn't know how to play enough to get any of the prizes! I was mad at myself after, when they became so rare lol. Still, I think if I left I'd just miss it. :)
eFDJCNt.png
I doubt I'll ever change from nature! my general aesthetic may change, but I still love nature irl, the colour green, and the lore (aka mostly the little blurb when you join haha) behind nature more than any other flight, so :)
I doubt I'll ever change from nature! my general aesthetic may change, but I still love nature irl, the colour green, and the lore (aka mostly the little blurb when you join haha) behind nature more than any other flight, so :)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Never left Plague. Though I did decide at some point down the line that my lair is more Plague-Shadow.

Also worth mentioning that by December, I'll have been on this site for 3 years.
Never left Plague. Though I did decide at some point down the line that my lair is more Plague-Shadow.

Also worth mentioning that by December, I'll have been on this site for 3 years.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Never left fire [emoji=fire rune size=1]
Never left fire
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
I chose Shadow when I first joined in 2017 without knowing really much about it. I just like the dark, purple and black are my favorite colors/color combination, so thought it was a nice aesthetic.

Then looked into it more once I got playing. Pleasantly surprised to discover that the holiday month for Shadow Flight is also my birthday month.

Sometimes I think about moving to a flight with more DOM presence, but, I always talk myself out of it with some argument or other.

Shadow has been my home from the beginning, and I'm pretty sure I'm never going to leave.
I chose Shadow when I first joined in 2017 without knowing really much about it. I just like the dark, purple and black are my favorite colors/color combination, so thought it was a nice aesthetic.

Then looked into it more once I got playing. Pleasantly surprised to discover that the holiday month for Shadow Flight is also my birthday month.

Sometimes I think about moving to a flight with more DOM presence, but, I always talk myself out of it with some argument or other.

Shadow has been my home from the beginning, and I'm pretty sure I'm never going to leave.
DQ9i0QA.png
Ice has been my home ever since I joined, and aside from a potential vacation I have no plans to leave!
Ice has been my home ever since I joined, and aside from a potential vacation I have no plans to leave!
ice_small.png tRvB8Xn.pngg585y1V.pngbYt72YT.pngJ7D1quC.png
BT1N47G.pngIUweZNB.pngqhK4FYS.png5hF3FGk.png
Just a tired gal who likes to talk too much ^^
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28