Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | People sticking to their first flights?
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
I've been in Wind since I joined back in 2017, and I'm definitely planning on sticking around! I originally joined for the eyes, but I've grown to adore the aesthetic and lore as well.
I've been in Wind since I joined back in 2017, and I'm definitely planning on sticking around! I originally joined for the eyes, but I've grown to adore the aesthetic and lore as well.
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
I've been playing for about 7 years (oh my it definitely doesn't feel like that much!) and I have never once left Nature!
I've been playing for about 7 years (oh my it definitely doesn't feel like that much!) and I have never once left Nature!
Tl1dGxE.png v2PJF9u.pnglaHSHQi.png qWAlLLU.png OxagJgG.png LRdLP2V.png I suffer from brain fog frequently so I may not always make sense.
I've been in Earth since the start, yeah!
I've been in Earth since the start, yeah!
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
7 Years, 5 Months, 4 Days and counting :)
7 Years, 5 Months, 4 Days and counting :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
I've actually stuck to my own flight this whole time. People might think that the dragon I use as my avatar is a progen, but it isn't. It's a first-gen I purchased.
I've actually stuck to my own flight this whole time. People might think that the dragon I use as my avatar is a progen, but it isn't. It's a first-gen I purchased.
FfsFHyt.png
Been here for a year and I love Shadow just as much as the day I joined. Nothing beats the aesthetic.
Been here for a year and I love Shadow just as much as the day I joined. Nothing beats the aesthetic.
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28