Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | People sticking to their first flights?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28
wow there are a lot of replies on this lol. but yeah i've never left plague, don't think i ever will.
wow there are a lot of replies on this lol. but yeah i've never left plague, don't think i ever will.
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
Playing for a bit over a year now, joined as Water, never had the desire to change.
Playing for a bit over a year now, joined as Water, never had the desire to change.
F8JsSEl.png
Gonna be five straight years in Shadow on November 13. [emoji=tundra happy]
Gonna be five straight years in Shadow on November 13.
9D8YYS1.png6I5ajst.png
I've been in Lightning since day 1 and I don't imagine I'll ever be tempted to change :3
I've been in Lightning since day 1 and I don't imagine I'll ever be tempted to change :3
I've been here for about 3 years now started as nature and I`m planning to stay nature! It just fits my preferred aesthetic and the flight`s description matches what I try to be the best out of any of the flights.
I've been here for about 3 years now started as nature and I`m planning to stay nature! It just fits my preferred aesthetic and the flight`s description matches what I try to be the best out of any of the flights.
EwcAPen.png
I chose arcane and I’m not leaving any time soon. Then again I’ve only been here since dec 2019
I chose arcane and I’m not leaving any time soon. Then again I’ve only been here since dec 2019
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Over 5 1/2 years in Shadow. =D
I do feel a ton of loyalty towards my home, but I have been considering moving elsewhere at some point... Even if I do move though, at least a dozen of my dragons will have to break off to remain in Shadow lands lorewise. =)
Over 5 1/2 years in Shadow. =D
I do feel a ton of loyalty towards my home, but I have been considering moving elsewhere at some point... Even if I do move though, at least a dozen of my dragons will have to break off to remain in Shadow lands lorewise. =)
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
Joined FR in 2018, and immediately felt a pull towards Nature. I just love plants so much, and I really liked the lore for the flight. A few times I've thought about switching flights to Light or Ice but especially since the map revamp I've been incredibly happy to stay where I am. Gladekeeper is truly keeping me lmao
Joined FR in 2018, and immediately felt a pull towards Nature. I just love plants so much, and I really liked the lore for the flight. A few times I've thought about switching flights to Light or Ice but especially since the map revamp I've been incredibly happy to stay where I am. Gladekeeper is truly keeping me lmao
1106806.png1106844.png44B24667-304B-4FE5-9E98-94EF9C72D7E6.png1106855.png1106843.png
i'm a droplet for life! i do get some idle wanderlust now and then but i just change my avatar and vista and that usually settles it. i love the ocean and there's so much to the flight aesthetic. and i like tidedad too :)
i'm a droplet for life! i do get some idle wanderlust now and then but i just change my avatar and vista and that usually settles it. i love the ocean and there's so much to the flight aesthetic. and i like tidedad too :)
6oFwgLp.png note--i change my avatar and vista all the time.

FObX7rS.png
szLFrpq.png
TdTJOrw.png
Joined Arcane entirely because the lore blurb sounded cool and am still here now 5 and a half years later

I've considered changing before because pink eyes are not my favorite+general curiosity/interest in other flights but idk f there's any flight I like the lore and overall aesthetic of more and it's not like it's hard to *GET dragons with other eye colors

My brain being faster than my hands strikes again lmao
Joined Arcane entirely because the lore blurb sounded cool and am still here now 5 and a half years later

I've considered changing before because pink eyes are not my favorite+general curiosity/interest in other flights but idk f there's any flight I like the lore and overall aesthetic of more and it's not like it's hard to *GET dragons with other eye colors

My brain being faster than my hands strikes again lmao
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28