Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Where my Mass Effect homies at?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Khazarian
I found it on google but this is the person who made it
There's also this youtube video
I'm in love with both because Garrus
@Khazarian
I found it on google but this is the person who made it
There's also this youtube video
I'm in love with both because Garrus
giphy.gif
@MrsVakarian
Ahhh I thought I recognized it from somewhere!
@MrsVakarian
Ahhh I thought I recognized it from somewhere!
delsious1.png
@delicatestarfish Shepard's not the only one here, you bosh'tet! ;-)
@delicatestarfish Shepard's not the only one here, you bosh'tet! ;-)
@keelahselai Hahaha how could I forget my favorite Quarian? xD

@Khazarian Thanks! I like to think it'll keep me busy for a while, unlike the whole…white dragons everywhere thing that got very boring very fast. SO MANY PLANETS.
@keelahselai Hahaha how could I forget my favorite Quarian? xD

@Khazarian Thanks! I like to think it'll keep me busy for a while, unlike the whole…white dragons everywhere thing that got very boring very fast. SO MANY PLANETS.
Current Project A: BORDERLANDS! Got some brights for sale/trade? Shoot me a message, son!
/WUB WUB/
Current Project B: MASS EFFECT! I'm shooting for the stars with this one. Dragons for the team, planets, and the Normandy herself! Let's talk breeding programs.
@MissDragoness

Me?

*blink blink*
@MissDragoness

Me?

*blink blink*
Yt4sddf.png
@delicatestarfish
I've played some Mass Effect before and I fell head over heels for Garrus.
SHAKARIAN ALL THE WAY
@delicatestarfish
I've played some Mass Effect before and I fell head over heels for Garrus.
SHAKARIAN ALL THE WAY
@Death @Khazarian @delicatestarfish @raptorix

Oh i can definitely do 3rd person shooter! and it sounds like it has a system similar to fallout's VATS? which is also extremely helpful! i've been meaning to pick it up for so long but never got around to it, you guys were all very helpful and i can't wait to get my hands on it!

open world, aliens i can hang with, and choices that effect later game play??? sold.
@Death @Khazarian @delicatestarfish @raptorix

Oh i can definitely do 3rd person shooter! and it sounds like it has a system similar to fallout's VATS? which is also extremely helpful! i've been meaning to pick it up for so long but never got around to it, you guys were all very helpful and i can't wait to get my hands on it!

open world, aliens i can hang with, and choices that effect later game play??? sold.
pixel___crisis_moon_compact_by_firstfear-d53a6qj.png6RF8uHO.gif pixel___crisis_moon_compact_by_firstfear-d53a6qj.png
@Carnifex
Glad my random poking "Hey is your username Mass Effect inspired" inspired you to continue playing!

The thing I love about ME2's controls is that if you have powers, you can aim above the enemy in cover and the powers will wrap around and hit the enemy. BEST FEATURE EVERRRRRRRRRRR.
@Carnifex
Glad my random poking "Hey is your username Mass Effect inspired" inspired you to continue playing!

The thing I love about ME2's controls is that if you have powers, you can aim above the enemy in cover and the powers will wrap around and hit the enemy. BEST FEATURE EVERRRRRRRRRRR.
84si1j.png
@Scarytier It has a system like a simpler version of VATS. It doesn't let you pick the point of attack, but you get a choice wheel for your powers or abilities (based on what class you pick. For example, Vanguard is RAD, son!) and you can dictate your teammates to use their abilities as well. I love the level of strategy.

So YESSSS play it! You're gonna love it and I definitely wanna hear how your game is going when you start it ~

@Sythra SHAKARIAN IS LIFEBLOOD.
@Scarytier It has a system like a simpler version of VATS. It doesn't let you pick the point of attack, but you get a choice wheel for your powers or abilities (based on what class you pick. For example, Vanguard is RAD, son!) and you can dictate your teammates to use their abilities as well. I love the level of strategy.

So YESSSS play it! You're gonna love it and I definitely wanna hear how your game is going when you start it ~

@Sythra SHAKARIAN IS LIFEBLOOD.
Current Project A: BORDERLANDS! Got some brights for sale/trade? Shoot me a message, son!
/WUB WUB/
Current Project B: MASS EFFECT! I'm shooting for the stars with this one. Dragons for the team, planets, and the Normandy herself! Let's talk breeding programs.
@raptorix

so it's all YOUR fault :)

True, although I miss to DEATH my shield boost. I relied on having those extra shields so much. They'd have been especially useful considering how important cover is in ME2. If you don't find cover you are hosed, man.
@raptorix

so it's all YOUR fault :)

True, although I miss to DEATH my shield boost. I relied on having those extra shields so much. They'd have been especially useful considering how important cover is in ME2. If you don't find cover you are hosed, man.
JXVUomh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7