Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Where my Mass Effect homies at?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Mass Effect ... I totally love this game Series.

I have two well .. Main Sheps: One F!Shep named Olivia( Vanguard with Biotic Special Abilities) and one M!Shep named Chad (Engineer with his Loyal Drone Cookie). Both are are "Ultimate-Paragon-Space-Jesus-Sheps" (full Paragon on ME2 and ME3 on both characters).
With Olivia I romanced Garrus because Turians are just an amazing species and ME1 didn't let me Romance Nihlus (Damn you Bioware!) -.-
No seriously, Garrus was my favorite Squad-Character since ME1 and his story is just touching and interesting in the same way - also I'm a huge supporter of Human/Turian Relationships and no - I didn't hate the ME2 Romance-Ending of them because it was one of the most intense ones.
Chad got Jack because - to craze not to love that girl and her change in ME§ was just amazing and unexpected. I never considered romancing Tali with him because she was always like a little Sister to my Shep.

What else to say: I'm also a huge Joker Fan, I don't like Asari that much, I love Turians (oh ... I mentioned that before,right?), I wanted Urz as Squad-Member, I RP with three OCs of mine, I own a Mass Effect Lair here on FR and *fan-girl incoming* I own a huge Garrus-Plush.

Hell ... don't know what to talk about. Just ask me- Its much easier^^

And @Severing *hugs* Thank you So much for the feature, dear.
Mass Effect ... I totally love this game Series.

I have two well .. Main Sheps: One F!Shep named Olivia( Vanguard with Biotic Special Abilities) and one M!Shep named Chad (Engineer with his Loyal Drone Cookie). Both are are "Ultimate-Paragon-Space-Jesus-Sheps" (full Paragon on ME2 and ME3 on both characters).
With Olivia I romanced Garrus because Turians are just an amazing species and ME1 didn't let me Romance Nihlus (Damn you Bioware!) -.-
No seriously, Garrus was my favorite Squad-Character since ME1 and his story is just touching and interesting in the same way - also I'm a huge supporter of Human/Turian Relationships and no - I didn't hate the ME2 Romance-Ending of them because it was one of the most intense ones.
Chad got Jack because - to craze not to love that girl and her change in ME§ was just amazing and unexpected. I never considered romancing Tali with him because she was always like a little Sister to my Shep.

What else to say: I'm also a huge Joker Fan, I don't like Asari that much, I love Turians (oh ... I mentioned that before,right?), I wanted Urz as Squad-Member, I RP with three OCs of mine, I own a Mass Effect Lair here on FR and *fan-girl incoming* I own a huge Garrus-Plush.

Hell ... don't know what to talk about. Just ask me- Its much easier^^

And @Severing *hugs* Thank you So much for the feature, dear.
cdpykkvcrkou.png
@NerakaFenice No problem, thought you might be interested in the thread and that people here would probably be interested in your collection (it's really impressive imo).
@NerakaFenice No problem, thought you might be interested in the thread and that people here would probably be interested in your collection (it's really impressive imo).
SUFoHqb.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7