Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Where my Mass Effect homies at?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Death
I feel you!
My team usually consisted mainly of Thane and Jack until the third game just screwed up my go to team so it became Javik and Garrus/Liara depending on if I wanted a biotic or not haha!

Did anyone else accidentally romance Liara?
(Rapid clicking does strange things to people)

@DelicateStarfish
@Death
I feel you!
My team usually consisted mainly of Thane and Jack until the third game just screwed up my go to team so it became Javik and Garrus/Liara depending on if I wanted a biotic or not haha!

Did anyone else accidentally romance Liara?
(Rapid clicking does strange things to people)

@DelicateStarfish
delsious1.png
@Khazarian,
For ME3 (before DLC) I am pretty sure my team was Kaidan and James (even if I played a biotic shepard, I just had to have Kaidan because- biotic detonations, let's go!).

I almost never used Garrus, Tali, and Liara. I am currently trying to change that in my current playthrough. I'm using an adept Shepard and totally going to go with Liara and Garrus/Tali.

Also, yes, I almost romanced Liara! And Kaidan!

My Shepard's a man on a mission who does not do the romance thing (though if Jeff wasn't so into EDI, maybe-)
@Khazarian,
For ME3 (before DLC) I am pretty sure my team was Kaidan and James (even if I played a biotic shepard, I just had to have Kaidan because- biotic detonations, let's go!).

I almost never used Garrus, Tali, and Liara. I am currently trying to change that in my current playthrough. I'm using an adept Shepard and totally going to go with Liara and Garrus/Tali.

Also, yes, I almost romanced Liara! And Kaidan!

My Shepard's a man on a mission who does not do the romance thing (though if Jeff wasn't so into EDI, maybe-)
im340p.gif
AH YES, EVERYONE'S FAVORITE ALIEN DATING SIM DRAMATIC SPACE OPERA.

@Khazarian I actually had the exact opposite problem- I meant to romance Liara, but I ended up turning her down because I told Kaidan we weren't involved and I would've felt bad lying to him even though he was being kinda pushy imo. Then come the second game I accidentally romanced Garrus. Don't really regret it though. I love that scaly bird-nerd.
AH YES, EVERYONE'S FAVORITE ALIEN DATING SIM DRAMATIC SPACE OPERA.

@Khazarian I actually had the exact opposite problem- I meant to romance Liara, but I ended up turning her down because I told Kaidan we weren't involved and I would've felt bad lying to him even though he was being kinda pushy imo. Then come the second game I accidentally romanced Garrus. Don't really regret it though. I love that scaly bird-nerd.
Badge.png
@Khazarian If Wrex survives ME1's confrontation on Virmire and you sabotage Mordin's genophage (by shooting him I was shocked), Wrex (doesn't work with Wreav) finds out and you actually shoot him in the face. As Renegade Shep I shot Legion four times in the face… (I cried, it haunts me still). Renegade Shep shoots a lot of people in the face. :I

And YOOO those dragons are gorgeous!! ;u; Great job! I just have Noveria and Alchera so far for Mass Effect. White dragons, snowy planets. Eeeyup.

@Death Vanguard is so FUN hahah my friend tried to convince me I'd hate it as soon as I started ME2, but then Charge and Shockwave happened and I'm in love. I'm a krogan at heart..

@Merethic Never romanced anyone but Garrus. I was dead-set on that from the get-go. Space husband~ uwu
@Khazarian If Wrex survives ME1's confrontation on Virmire and you sabotage Mordin's genophage (by shooting him I was shocked), Wrex (doesn't work with Wreav) finds out and you actually shoot him in the face. As Renegade Shep I shot Legion four times in the face… (I cried, it haunts me still). Renegade Shep shoots a lot of people in the face. :I

And YOOO those dragons are gorgeous!! ;u; Great job! I just have Noveria and Alchera so far for Mass Effect. White dragons, snowy planets. Eeeyup.

@Death Vanguard is so FUN hahah my friend tried to convince me I'd hate it as soon as I started ME2, but then Charge and Shockwave happened and I'm in love. I'm a krogan at heart..

@Merethic Never romanced anyone but Garrus. I was dead-set on that from the get-go. Space husband~ uwu
Current Project A: BORDERLANDS! Got some brights for sale/trade? Shoot me a message, son!
/WUB WUB/
Current Project B: MASS EFFECT! I'm shooting for the stars with this one. Dragons for the team, planets, and the Normandy herself! Let's talk breeding programs.
Did someone mention Mass Effect?

Female Paragon Infiltrator over here, who's all over Garrus. :D Being infiltrator is the best, nothing better than have headshot-competitions with Garrus in the battlefield. ^^ ...and stealth, I feel bad for my poor companions when there's brutes against us and I go hiding....

On my other playthrough I play renegade adept, but I've only got through 2nd game with her... I just can't handle third one, it was too much crying already as paragon (seriously Mordin's song still brings tears to my eyes), I just don't want to experience the stuff as a renegade, because it's gonna be even more painful. T__T
Did someone mention Mass Effect?

Female Paragon Infiltrator over here, who's all over Garrus. :D Being infiltrator is the best, nothing better than have headshot-competitions with Garrus in the battlefield. ^^ ...and stealth, I feel bad for my poor companions when there's brutes against us and I go hiding....

On my other playthrough I play renegade adept, but I've only got through 2nd game with her... I just can't handle third one, it was too much crying already as paragon (seriously Mordin's song still brings tears to my eyes), I just don't want to experience the stuff as a renegade, because it's gonna be even more painful. T__T
snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif
IXPY.png
Garrus was my favourite, Shepard was in love with him from the start of ME2 (PS3 player so no ME1 until AFTER I'd finished 3).

Mordin was her best friend.

In ME3, my Shepard was always accompanied by Garrus first time around and the Trollthean the second time around (Because he's amazing!).

I thought ME2 was the best one.
Garrus was my favourite, Shepard was in love with him from the start of ME2 (PS3 player so no ME1 until AFTER I'd finished 3).

Mordin was her best friend.

In ME3, my Shepard was always accompanied by Garrus first time around and the Trollthean the second time around (Because he's amazing!).

I thought ME2 was the best one.
Yt4sddf.png
MASS EFFECT!!!!! *Cannonballs into thread*

Pilotslover - Fancy seeing you here! ;)
MASS EFFECT!!!!! *Cannonballs into thread*

Pilotslover - Fancy seeing you here! ;)
zdgs.jpg
+17 FR time
@delicatestarfish Haha, yeah, in my attempt to avoid spoilers for the series (I only started playing last year) I had no idea just how... gawky he could be, otherwise I probably would've went straight for him xD He won me over come date night though. My waist looks supportive you say? Ooh Mr. Vakarian, I do believe I have the space vapors~

And since I seemed to have missed out on the Shep show off, I guess I'll go ahead here: my first two playthroughs and my Insanity run was with my dear Female Vanguard Paragade shep (well, she was mostly Paragon, but she liked to kick back a drink and WILL punch you if you shoot at her with giant ship guns, Quarian or not). I'll be the first to admit that the Insanity run with her was probably the most fun I've had playing a game in a loooooong time, but if anyone else attempted it with a vanguard I'd probably recommend that they skip the Citadel DLC in this case: did you know that Evil-Twin's shields automatically regenerate when she Nova's? I didn't. It took me two hours to defeat her. Two. Hours.
@delicatestarfish Haha, yeah, in my attempt to avoid spoilers for the series (I only started playing last year) I had no idea just how... gawky he could be, otherwise I probably would've went straight for him xD He won me over come date night though. My waist looks supportive you say? Ooh Mr. Vakarian, I do believe I have the space vapors~

And since I seemed to have missed out on the Shep show off, I guess I'll go ahead here: my first two playthroughs and my Insanity run was with my dear Female Vanguard Paragade shep (well, she was mostly Paragon, but she liked to kick back a drink and WILL punch you if you shoot at her with giant ship guns, Quarian or not). I'll be the first to admit that the Insanity run with her was probably the most fun I've had playing a game in a loooooong time, but if anyone else attempted it with a vanguard I'd probably recommend that they skip the Citadel DLC in this case: did you know that Evil-Twin's shields automatically regenerate when she Nova's? I didn't. It took me two hours to defeat her. Two. Hours.
Badge.png
man you don't even know how much i love this series.

My lair is slowly getting ME themed. *___* It's been such a hassle finding Jack/Wrex/EDI.

BUT I'M SO HAPPY WITH MY LUCKY SNIPE OF THANE. 150K FOR HIM, SUCH A RARE COLOR COMBO ;__; FAVORITE CHARACTER EVER.

Man if anyone loves this series as much as me pls be my friend I NEED NEW FRIENDS INTO MASS EFFECT.
man you don't even know how much i love this series.

My lair is slowly getting ME themed. *___* It's been such a hassle finding Jack/Wrex/EDI.

BUT I'M SO HAPPY WITH MY LUCKY SNIPE OF THANE. 150K FOR HIM, SUCH A RARE COLOR COMBO ;__; FAVORITE CHARACTER EVER.

Man if anyone loves this series as much as me pls be my friend I NEED NEW FRIENDS INTO MASS EFFECT.

wes | 28 | fr +3
iuEBSJ3.png
QRVupBA.png
ePOliyb.png

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Hello all.
You rang?
Hello all.
You rang?
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7