Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Where my Mass Effect homies at?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@delicatestarfish DAMN STRAIGHT IT IS. TURIANS 4EVAR
@delicatestarfish DAMN STRAIGHT IT IS. TURIANS 4EVAR
@Carnifex Fortunately ME2 provides oodles of cover. It's ME3 when enemies start tossing GRENADES at you that manuvering around becomes essential.

Too many hours in ME3 MP trained me to run and gun with the best of them, haha.
@Carnifex Fortunately ME2 provides oodles of cover. It's ME3 when enemies start tossing GRENADES at you that manuvering around becomes essential.

Too many hours in ME3 MP trained me to run and gun with the best of them, haha.
84si1j.png
@Raptorix

oh BOY

that's okay Fallout's taught me how to flee and shoot at the same time.

...it's rarely accurate though. huh.
@Raptorix

oh BOY

that's okay Fallout's taught me how to flee and shoot at the same time.

...it's rarely accurate though. huh.
JXVUomh.png
I love Mass Effect! I almost drove my bf mad probably by refusing to try it for a long time because I am not a fan of shooters and I thought I'd just hate it. While I'm still not a big fan of the combat part I love the story and the characters and my first Shepard will always be my baby
I love Mass Effect! I almost drove my bf mad probably by refusing to try it for a long time because I am not a fan of shooters and I thought I'd just hate it. While I'm still not a big fan of the combat part I love the story and the characters and my first Shepard will always be my baby
Lichtdrache.gif
Oh man I love Mass Effect, I have some plans for a Normandy inspired dragon but I am lazy and treasure bankrupt at the moment . I'm actually replaying it right now, still going paragon, I can't play renegade no matter how hard I try. I might try to my 3rd time, I'm going for platinum on PSN
What back story does everyone use? My preference is the colonist background, even though the Talitha side quest makes me want to cry 90 percent of the time.

I'm trying to not romance Kaidan this time around, much rather wait until I get back to ME2 and can romance a v. special turian
Oh man I love Mass Effect, I have some plans for a Normandy inspired dragon but I am lazy and treasure bankrupt at the moment . I'm actually replaying it right now, still going paragon, I can't play renegade no matter how hard I try. I might try to my 3rd time, I'm going for platinum on PSN
What back story does everyone use? My preference is the colonist background, even though the Talitha side quest makes me want to cry 90 percent of the time.

I'm trying to not romance Kaidan this time around, much rather wait until I get back to ME2 and can romance a v. special turian
windsinger_symbol.png]I often dream of painting the sky full of stars and wind.
Oh hey ME thread, Hello!

I really love ME but I never played the games brcause shooting games makes me nervous as heck :s

So, I watched playthrough of the first game and trying to find a good one for ME2(even if I saw a small part of a walkthrough). I really wish I wasn't so panicky in Shooting gamed because I really love ME for the story(and the fact that decision you make affects the story) ; u;

My little brother bought the first game and he played for a while(I helped him with some things I learned through the playthrough) but he stopped playing it*whines* At least, the game is there if I ever decide to play it after i take some courage.

so far, I really really like alot of characters, like Mordin, Garrus, Tali,Wrex,tank babyGrunt and...*continues on her list of fav characters* And don't worry, I know about the deaths, I was cruel to myself and went to see them Mordin whhyyy

I also love those big stupid jellyfish~*owns a self made plushie of one named Collodion*
Oh hey ME thread, Hello!

I really love ME but I never played the games brcause shooting games makes me nervous as heck :s

So, I watched playthrough of the first game and trying to find a good one for ME2(even if I saw a small part of a walkthrough). I really wish I wasn't so panicky in Shooting gamed because I really love ME for the story(and the fact that decision you make affects the story) ; u;

My little brother bought the first game and he played for a while(I helped him with some things I learned through the playthrough) but he stopped playing it*whines* At least, the game is there if I ever decide to play it after i take some courage.

so far, I really really like alot of characters, like Mordin, Garrus, Tali,Wrex,tank babyGrunt and...*continues on her list of fav characters* And don't worry, I know about the deaths, I was cruel to myself and went to see them Mordin whhyyy

I also love those big stupid jellyfish~*owns a self made plushie of one named Collodion*
mass effect is one of my video game loves i swear its just too good
i usually have to play paragon because im a big damn softy. tried renegade one ended up going paragade orz

also it makes me heart sing and hurt in all the right ways. god i love mass effect

i still need to play 3 ive only watched videos. i hate being broke ;w;
mass effect is one of my video game loves i swear its just too good
i usually have to play paragon because im a big damn softy. tried renegade one ended up going paragade orz

also it makes me heart sing and hurt in all the right ways. god i love mass effect

i still need to play 3 ive only watched videos. i hate being broke ;w;
QCwky.gif DdZ4S.gif
@squidcake It is rough to go full-Renegade, but once you go through with it, it's hard to go back to Paragon! I've been struggling through a Paragon play through because hugging people instead of punching them in the face…? Yeahhhhh…
@squidcake It is rough to go full-Renegade, but once you go through with it, it's hard to go back to Paragon! I've been struggling through a Paragon play through because hugging people instead of punching them in the face…? Yeahhhhh…
Current Project A: BORDERLANDS! Got some brights for sale/trade? Shoot me a message, son!
/WUB WUB/
Current Project B: MASS EFFECT! I'm shooting for the stars with this one. Dragons for the team, planets, and the Normandy herself! Let's talk breeding programs.
i absolutely love Mass Effect. i can't stop thinking about it and dragon age
i absolutely love Mass Effect. i can't stop thinking about it and dragon age
24y92mg.png12336959.png
A Mass Effect thread? SIGN ME UP!

Again.

I really, really can't comment on 3 as I have yet to beat it but 1 and 2? Yaaaaasss.

The only reason why I haven't beaten 3 is because I somehow wiped my 360 hard drive. So 100+ hours in ME1 and easily 50 in 2 just went down the tube. And I've been so reluctant to replay 1 that I keep putting it off. I don't care if I can set 3 up how I want it; I'm one of those nerds who has to have all the little things that you do in a game carry over to the next ones.

But yes let us talk all the Mass Effects and how freaking scary the freaking Reapers are how much one wants a Normandy of their own.
A Mass Effect thread? SIGN ME UP!

Again.

I really, really can't comment on 3 as I have yet to beat it but 1 and 2? Yaaaaasss.

The only reason why I haven't beaten 3 is because I somehow wiped my 360 hard drive. So 100+ hours in ME1 and easily 50 in 2 just went down the tube. And I've been so reluctant to replay 1 that I keep putting it off. I don't care if I can set 3 up how I want it; I'm one of those nerds who has to have all the little things that you do in a game carry over to the next ones.

But yes let us talk all the Mass Effects and how freaking scary the freaking Reapers are how much one wants a Normandy of their own.
--
a writer is a world trapped in a person.

And thus I clothe my naked villany with odd old ends stol'n out of holy writ, and seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7