Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rain World [HUB]
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 161 162
[b]BOB[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Mndvs6R.png[/img]
BOB
Mndvs6R.png
Something Something Madness combat hyperfixation
Memory Crypts is like if anxiety were turned into an area, which is also true of Deepnest in Hollow Knight. Being in the dark and knowing that creatures are coming, but not knowing when, is very scary. At least Memory Crypts doesn’t have Corpse Creepers.
Memory Crypts is like if anxiety were turned into an area, which is also true of Deepnest in Hollow Knight. Being in the dark and knowing that creatures are coming, but not knowing when, is very scary. At least Memory Crypts doesn’t have Corpse Creepers.
oJK1fXV.png
[quote name="DriftingDreams" date="2021-10-24 12:03:45" ] Memory Crypts is like if anxiety were turned into an area, which is also true of Deepnest in Hollow Knight. Being in the dark and knowing that creatures are coming, but not knowing when, is very scary. At least Memory Crypts doesn’t have Corpse Creepers. [/quote] Don't jinx it, haha. In all seriousness, are you still there?
DriftingDreams wrote on 2021-10-24 12:03:45:
Don't jinx it, haha.
In all seriousness, are you still there?

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Yes, but I haven’t played any more of Rain World today yet and I only tried two or three times yesterday.
Yes, but I haven’t played any more of Rain World today yet and I only tried two or three times yesterday.
oJK1fXV.png
I keep being cursed by super-short cycles that don’t give me enough time to get to the shelter before the rain (I got to the shelter when the rain was happening twice and fell into a pit both times). And the one time there was a long cycle, I got eaten by a bird.
I keep being cursed by super-short cycles that don’t give me enough time to get to the shelter before the rain (I got to the shelter when the rain was happening twice and fell into a pit both times). And the one time there was a long cycle, I got eaten by a bird.
oJK1fXV.png
[quote name="DriftingDreams" date="2021-10-24 12:06:59" ] Yes, but I haven’t played any more of Rain World today yet and I only tried two or three times yesterday. [/quote] Oh! Here's a tip! At the end in like a room inside a hill there are centipedes, you can eat them!
DriftingDreams wrote on 2021-10-24 12:06:59:
Oh! Here's a tip! At the end in like a room inside a hill there are centipedes, you can eat them!

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
I know, I ate them both times. They’re a blessing.
I know, I ate them both times. They’re a blessing.
oJK1fXV.png
It was a long cycle, I had all the food I needed, and I made it almost to the shelter before the rain...

ONLY TO FREAKIN FALL AND END UP IN A STUPIDLY SHORT CYCLE.
It was a long cycle, I had all the food I needed, and I made it almost to the shelter before the rain...

oJK1fXV.png
[quote name="@DriftingDreams" date="2021-10-24 17:46:48" ] It was a long cycle, I had all the food I needed, and I made it almost to the shelter before the rain... ONLY TO FREAKIN FALL AND END UP IN A STUPIDLY SHORT CYCLE. [/quote] Ooh, rip.
@DriftingDreams wrote on 2021-10-24 17:46:48:

Ooh, rip.

GY8SaZl.png
Gahaha, I made one of the most frustrating enemies into a fandragon. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73057962][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=23&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=135&tertgene=22&winggene=24&wings=71&auth=79fb63823fc421edd0aafc61d9a0c2bb8c87b0b3&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Its still a project, need a lot of stuff :>
Gahaha, I made one of the most frustrating enemies into a fandragon.
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=23&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=135&tertgene=22&winggene=24&wings=71&auth=79fb63823fc421edd0aafc61d9a0c2bb8c87b0b3&dummyext=prev.png
Its still a project, need a lot of stuff :>

GY8SaZl.png
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 161 162