Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dream SMP
1 2 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 445 446
Also! what are your guys' top three favorite canon characters and your least favorite?

My top three go in the order of Ranboo, Dream, and Tommy. Least favorite is either Quackity or Shlatt, just don't really like their characters that much.
Also! what are your guys' top three favorite canon characters and your least favorite?

My top three go in the order of Ranboo, Dream, and Tommy. Least favorite is either Quackity or Shlatt, just don't really like their characters that much.
*Fallen Down starts playing* :)
Like my beloved has said, "If the crown fits, wear it" tenor.gif
Thank you for your well wishes, I appreciate them. I have to do a presentation tomorrow about Ranked Choice Voting and with the way I always react to colds my throat is gonna be broken for another week, at least. So watch me rant about people not keeping their masks over their noses and threatening to drop-kick them from the third story window with my very hoarse voice for a solid 3 minutes before talking about RCV haha *cries*

As for my favorite characters, I don’t actually play favorites here. I will say that I tune into Technoblade’s streams the most, because I don’t have a twitch.
Thank you for your well wishes, I appreciate them. I have to do a presentation tomorrow about Ranked Choice Voting and with the way I always react to colds my throat is gonna be broken for another week, at least. So watch me rant about people not keeping their masks over their noses and threatening to drop-kick them from the third story window with my very hoarse voice for a solid 3 minutes before talking about RCV haha *cries*

As for my favorite characters, I don’t actually play favorites here. I will say that I tune into Technoblade’s streams the most, because I don’t have a twitch.
LMLA6wg.png dT9HQge.pngLRdLP2V.png
P5OVHxF.png1YB0OjO.png
NlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.png
uPNWHgD.pngR1dejfm.png
Hope you get well soon Cat!

I have spiraled into Tommyinnit apologist. There is no going back
Hope you get well soon Cat!

I have spiraled into Tommyinnit apologist. There is no going back
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
[i]working towards another fan derg[/i] :hellmo: [url=https://ibb.co/DfLpm1Z][img]https://i.ibb.co/k2M1zGt/A1668-D26-D35-A-4766-AE26-D37-A6-DFB5630.jpg[/img][/url] Also my top favorite characters in order probably are: Wilbur/Revivebur, Tommyinnit, and Techo and I only have one least favorite character it would probably be Dream
working towards another fan derg
:hellmo:
A1668-D26-D35-A-4766-AE26-D37-A6-DFB5630.jpg

Also my top favorite characters in order probably are:
Wilbur/Revivebur, Tommyinnit, and Techo

and I only have one least favorite character it would probably be Dream
[quote name="Jaguarthecat" date="2021-10-11 05:27:52" ] Due to my brother’s inability to keep his germs to himself, I caught a cold and my throat is absolutely shot. And if he doesn’t stop throwing memes around at 7 am while I’m hacking up on of my lungs he’s not gonna survive this. We will have an actual skeleton decorating our front yard for Halloween. [/quote] Hope you get better soon!
Jaguarthecat wrote on 2021-10-11 05:27:52:
Due to my brother’s inability to keep his germs to himself, I caught a cold and my throat is absolutely shot. And if he doesn’t stop throwing memes around at 7 am while I’m hacking up on of my lungs he’s not gonna survive this. We will have an actual skeleton decorating our front yard for Halloween.
Hope you get better soon!
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
I still need to know, why do we call Ranboo the name meowmeow?
AAA
@StaticM
Because,
meowmeow
@StaticM
Because,
meowmeow
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
@imceorary
that
is the greatest logic ever committed by humankind
@imceorary
that
is the greatest logic ever committed by humankind
AAA
[quote name="StaticM" date="2021-10-12 12:06:08" ] I still need to know, why do we call Ranboo the name meowmeow? [/quote] he has bad depth perception and so do kittens. So there's a random solution
StaticM wrote on 2021-10-12 12:06:08:
he has bad depth perception and so do kittens. So there's a random solution
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
@StaticM Hello! There have been many new people! [quote name="StaticM" date="2021-10-12 12:06:08" ] I still need to know, why do we call Ranboo the name meowmeow? [/quote] I think it was a meme calling content creators meowmeows or something? I also remember Ballstwt from that twitter thing that caused mcyt people to become sports fans. Anyone can be a meowmeow. Generally used jokingly in a tone of endearment. Similiar to Ranboo My Beloved. There also have been variations, such as woofwoof.
@StaticM
Hello! There have been many new people!
StaticM wrote on 2021-10-12 12:06:08:

I think it was a meme calling content creators meowmeows or something?
I also remember Ballstwt from that twitter thing that caused mcyt people to become sports fans.
Anyone can be a meowmeow. Generally used jokingly in a tone of endearment. Similiar to Ranboo My Beloved.
There also have been variations, such as woofwoof.
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
1 2 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 445 446